What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] ミラと不思議な錬金術 (RJ253916)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Can't get past the broken bridge.
Oh there's full save.

Man this game has tons of text. If you don't understand japanese i don't think you can beat unless you're REALLY patient and try out everything. It's like Cornelica town of succubi in that way.
EDIT: Also mushroom girl glitches the game.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any resolution to the crash at the succubus in the hallway?

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the fatal error seems to occur if you don't have the 1.01 update which for anyone who was planning to pirate like me means just wait a bit until it gets updated

Tenma

Reputation score
I just have one comment. The script writer has had it easy recently. When half through most of the gameovers. This protagonist has dissolved into mumbling, muttering mess going ahh~, huu~, ha~, fuu~, eh~, fu~, and so on. I remember back in my day, the gameover rape at least had a cutout protagonist on the receiving end of the rape. This is just the next rung down, this protagonist literally just becomes a living dildo!

Also just waking up after a gameover like it's a dream. Lame~, there could've a been a dozen more gameovers in this!

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I doubt there's an easier way than JoyToKey, but I figured I'll ask anyway. Is it possible to change the default controls for controllers? Cause on an XBONE controller, you only get [C], [X], and [Z], but the configuration menu in-game only rebinds functions to the keyboard, which the controller deftly ignores.
It's not a big deal if it isn't, but I'd prefer not to have JTK on every time I play this game...

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
do I need a translation or can I just jump right in?
The game isn't too complicated. Expect a bit of trial and error every now and then, but overall, you can't exactly screw yourself over, as I understand it at least.

solarshotz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone have the update?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.02 is not playble have self error littel later XD

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Best result I could get was by removing '\@invisible ... id=5' lines from 053_2 scenario, but that glitches that event a little - it shows you lying in bed that's standing in the garden in front of your house....
Looks like the authors goofed.