What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] 夢魔の街コルネリカ / Cornelica, Town of Succubi (RE211399, RJ211399)

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
hate to ask here sense I can't seem to find another forum for the next game it has a book puzzle and I can't get past it does anyone know how to the book puzzle I am kind of stuck and I am not sure how to get pass this part

Last edited:

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hate to ask here sense I can't seem to find another forum for the next game it has a book puzzle and I can't get past it does anyone know how to the book puzzle I am kind of stuck and I am not sure how to get pass this part
I'm at the same part .. just figured it out after half an hour .. and I feel so fucking stupid :D
Just take the lower part of the ladder at the shelf

Edit:
okay, nevermind ... I guess you are talking about the next part after that one >_>

Edit2:
The part after that is pretty easy to be honest put the books in the shelfs and after that just put the book with the matching color in shelf

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
speaking of the other game in the in the room you can watch the scenes again there only 1 crystal that not active and its the last in the first row or most top right next to the blue ones i beaten the game every girl has like 3 crystal but can't figure out what that one is for.

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I still can not believe this game got an OVA. How does that happen?

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I just found how to unlock the top right crystal in the new Dieselmine game, after unlocking all the other crystals and beating the game you start a new game then go straight to the replay area before doing anything else and a door appears in that area leading to the final scene.
Not sure why it appears there as it's easy to miss but whatever, anyway that's how you do it.

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sigh i just ran out of ideas i escaped the mansion cuz there was nothing to do more i tried to go into the house in garden and the whole game freezes yes i do use applocale administrotor mode yada yada any idea what to do and oh yea dowloaded 3 difrent versions sane thing everywhere just standidng in fron of the house frozen as soon as i try to enter

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sigh i just ran out of ideas i escaped the mansion cuz there was nothing to do more i tried to go into the house in garden and the whole game freezes yes i do use applocale administrotor mode yada yada any idea what to do and oh yea dowloaded 3 difrent versions sane thing everywhere just standidng in fron of the house frozen as soon as i try to enter
you can't skip the intro or the game freezes

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm at the same part .. just figured it out after half an hour .. and I feel so fucking stupid :D
Just take the lower part of the ladder at the shelf

Edit:
okay, nevermind ... I guess you are talking about the next part after that one >_>

Edit2:
The part after that is pretty easy to be honest put the books in the shelfs and after that just put the book with the matching color in shelf
how do you move the ladder?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What am I supposed to do with the bear?

nevermind. you just take the bear and go down the hall.

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to "activate" the ladder on the lower half of it
damn didn't see that one coming thanks

What am I supposed to do with the bear?

nevermind. you just take the bear and go down the hall.
and what else after that? I keep getting game overs not sure what to do

Edit: nevermind had to run for my life didn't realize i could move

Lazyrick

Reputation score
and what else after that? I keep getting game overs not sure what to do
You need to run from the succubus, and make sure to remember the path. once you eventually escape, you need to retrace your steps back to her bedroom and grab the wood plate piece thing.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Good news everybody there is a fan translation in the works for Cornelica... also it got a OVA too. see the op for more information

Last edited:

jetalpha

Reputation score
i will create a new forum for this,, create this, but strange, cant found him, so i write here ^^

have found the new game , with dieselmine, but with the full game its very nice bugged,(little spoiler or not, i dont know, after 8 minute from the start, i have found the key to go out the succubis house and will go to my little house(from the start), but he dont go in, cant move, and bugged. one have a new link that he work?

Haunted

Reputation score
i will create a new forum for this,, create this, but strange, cant found him, so i write here ^^

have found the new game , with dieselmine, but with the full game its very nice bugged,(little spoiler or not, i dont know, after 8 minute from the start, i have found the key to go out the succubis house and will go to my little house(from the start), but he dont go in, cant move, and bugged. one have a new link that he work?
You probably need to start a new save file if you run into a bug that halts progression.

jetalpha

Reputation score
You probably need to start a new save file if you run into a bug that halts progression.
have create a new save, dont work, i have delete all save, restart game with no save, i have rush (its take me only 5 minute) and same bug,frozen, i hope that he will make a update, version 1.00 to 1.01, i hope