What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] 夢魔の街コルネリカ / Cornelica, Town of Succubi (RE211399, RJ211399)

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
have create a new save, dont work, i have delete all save, restart game with no save, i have rush (its take me only 5 minute) and same bug,frozen, i hope that he will make a update, version 1.00 to 1.01, i hope
you can't skip the intro or the game freezes - Selius

Haunted

Reputation score
Can't find the last piece for some reason. I've already got one from each succuboss.

Nvm: One was reset somehow.

Last edited:

jetalpha

Reputation score
ok i will try again
mastaeixa
thx you very much,
you are right, i have skip the intro, and maybe, i have resolve a little quest before i go to the check and have a tutorial,

I did everything normally this time

how did you know that the problem was there ?

and someone know if a team will translate the new game dieselmine: your sweet house succubus mama & eldritch mansion ?
i love the story with cornelica and with the new game, i will be happy ^_^

Last edited:

jetalpha

Reputation score
Can't find the last piece for some reason. I've already got one from each succuboss.

Nvm: One was reset somehow.

same, the last cant find, and its with the teddybear, i have finished the path of the course, but no piece
take the teddy bear, and ride all the way up with him and you will have a new map

"FOUND PROBLEM"

its really with the teddy bear, i think you must restart the game and rush( its take me ~ 30 min) take all piece and use a save "BEFORE" you go in the area with the teddy bear
1) you are in this new aera, move of the next stage and you will have the succubis
2) after the speak, i have think that i must have sex BUT NO,
3) run, rush , she will chase you , dont catch you, if she catch, its dead next its bugged and you cant harverst the last piece , go out of this trap
4) after you are out, go in again, go to the end take the piece, and rush again
5) the last sex scene is in your secret house with all crystal after you have all piece

Last edited:

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mastaeixa
thx you very much,
you are right, i have skip the intro, and maybe, i have resolve a little quest before i go to the check and have a tutorial,

I did everything normally this time

how did you know that the problem was there ?

and someone know if a team will translate the new game dieselmine: your sweet house succubus mama & eldritch mansion ?
i love the story with cornelica and with the new game, i will be happy ^_^
@Selius was the one that figured it out and no i don't know if someone is translating the game but its on the English dlsite.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good news everybody there is a fan translation in the works for Cornelica... also it got a OVA too. see the op for more information
Any more info on the translation to be found? I can't find it in the ulmf translation section.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
if you google "Cornelica" the translation will be one of the first things you see

dakilladj

Reputation score
How do you solve the library puzzle?

Put the book down on the square and it will ask for red flowers.
I've put the same type of flowers on top of the book. I've put it on the sign post. Can't be this complicated.

Surise

Reputation score
You gotta grab the first section of the ladder where you first grabbed the books. I remember I got stuck on it and just started spamming everywhere and accidentally grabbed the bottom section of the ladder and took it to the unfinished ladder

Abusat2

Reputation score
So I'm lost, I get to the part where the tutorial tells you about hiding after grabing the (second?) piece, ran through the mansion and eventually unlocked it. after stepping outside going back into the shed freezes the game and there's nothing to do in the house if I go back in. Game over just resets me before getting second piece. Is there something I'm skipping that's causing this bug?

edit: made a new save, realized I had skipped an intro scene. had no idea. silly bug though.

Last edited:

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translation breaks the Viewer room. Can't watch the animations if I use it.
I have the same problem, I had to start from the beginning and delete my old saves and then everything works as intended.

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I never had such a issue so I didn't know