What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] レーナ姫の精剣伝説 / The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA (RE158715, RJ158715)

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (ディーゼルマイン)レーナ姫の精剣伝説

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to cut on the lag on this game ? I hook the text and the characters on the screen 'hiccup' between frames when moving around, and it takes about 5 seconds or so for just one sentence to get translated. This is the first time it has happened with an RPG Maker game.:confused:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can someone please tell me if there is a way to cut on the lag on this game ? I hook the text and the characters on the screen 'hiccup' between frames when moving around, and it takes about 5 seconds or so for just one sentence to get translated. This is the first time it has happened with an RPG Maker game.:confused:
Hmm, I don't have that problem myself, but then when I played it for the first time I hooked with ITH and read on aggregator, yeah there is a little delay, but it's the same with all the other games...sorry I couldn't help you there, well, maybe try using ITH with aggregator ;).

Is the translation still in progress? Can't wait to play :D

Yeah, still working on it, progression speed is glacial, still need people willing to read my stuff so it gets better, though!

Last edited by a moderator:

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how i can risolve this ? it show up when i try to download the game

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

even on the screen. :p

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Apparently the OS is in the italian language. So, I'm going to assume he/she wasn't able to read that english part of the error message, immediately :p.

Anyways 'Non utilizzare la modalità in incognito in Firefox'!

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can't get the winged boots. They aren't in the shop, and they aren't in my inventory. The information broker even fucking mention them (ウィングブーツ), but still nothing. I am getting so damn tired of these games and their god damn bugs. It's silly getting upset over, but with this and especially RJ155863 I am so damn pissed.

Had to vent. Sorry.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't get the winged boots. They aren't in the shop, and they aren't in my inventory. The information broker even fucking mention them (ウィングブーツ), but still nothing. I am getting so damn tired of these games and their god damn bugs. It's silly getting upset over, but with this and especially RJ155863 I am so damn pissed.

Had to vent. Sorry.
go to weapon shop, there's 2 NPC there
NPC sell winged boots on the right (not above), he also sell armor
also when you buy winged boots, they show up in key items, not in consumable items or equipment

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

go to weapon shop, there's 2 NPC there
NPC sell winged boots on the right (not above), he also sell armor
also when you buy winged boots, they show up in key items, not in consumable items or equipment
Yeah, that's the thing. I've spoken to both of them, neither of them have the boots, and I've checked both the armor and accessory menu at the "apprentice". The only key item I have is a shovel. I've checked every menu in my inventory: usable items, weapons, armor and key items. The boots aren't there. I thought that maybe they just don't show because of some weird bug or something, but that's not the case either.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, that's the thing. I've spoken to both of them, neither of them have the boots, and I've checked both the armor and accessory menu at the "apprentice". The only key item I have is a shovel. I've checked every menu in my inventory: usable items, weapons, armor and key items. The boots aren't there. I thought that maybe they just don't show because of some weird bug or something, but that's not the case either.
this is from screenshot after defeat third boss, before i recruit wizard and i haven't talk with information broker on that chapter

hmm, try H-ing blacksmith in weapon shop (top NPC, H--> sleep-->H) till you get it

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this is from screenshot after defeat third boss, before i recruit wizard and i haven't talk with information broker on that chapter

hmm, try H-ing blacksmith in weapon shop (top NPC, H--> sleep-->H) till you get it
I've come to an infinite loop with that. The blue haired girl goes over the counter, puts it between her tatas, doesn't finish him off, and then I suddenly get a choice with all the heroines' names, which gives off a message with a "1" in it and moon speak, and then nothing.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've come to an infinite loop with that. The blue haired girl goes over the counter, puts it between her tatas, doesn't finish him off, and then I suddenly get a choice with all the heroines' names, which gives off a message with a "1" in it and moon speak, and then nothing.
nah dude, i just rerun this game and before i defeat 2nd boss, i didn't find that boots in armor NPC, but after i defeat 2nd boss, armor NPC sell that

i don't know what happen with your game
-----------
this save are before
not really actually
and after 2nd boss defeated

Attachments

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, I got no clue. I know I saw something akin to boots when I first was allowed to visit the smith (before the first boss that is), but hasn't seen them since then. I'll try your save then. Thanks.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I recall the winged boots are only made available in the shop at the begining of the third chapter.

I think you have to visit the sky islands area once, and then your party members tell you that you need some special item(winged boots) to traverse these isles, at that moment the boots should be available in the smith's shop.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I recall the winged boots are only made available in the shop at the begining of the third chapter.

I think you have to visit the sky islands area once, and then your party members tell you that you need some special item(winged boots) to traverse these isles, at that moment the boots should be available in the smith's shop.
That's the part I'm at. Been to the Sky Island, went up as far as I could until a cutscene happened. Now when I go to that edge Lena says something, and walks back a tile or two.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've reloaded my save to try and see what the problem is, I suspect one of the patches might have changed the way things worked.

Sequence of events
1. After defeating the 3rd boss, go back to town and rest at the inn.
2. Go to the castle. Head up to the 2nd floor to the king's bedroom.
3. Leave castle, trigger scene with Priscilla.
4. Follow her to the bottom left of the map. Get the info from the orc informant.
5. Now go to the human informant and get information from him. He should mention the flying boots and that the blacksmith has copies.
6. Go to the blacksmith. Service him to get the new weapon. Check his wares.
7. If the boots are not for sale, go to the portal anyway and to the new dungeon.
8. Watch the scene to begin with. Head north.
9. Once at the area with the floating platforms, the party should be forced to turn back and buy the boots since they can go no further without them.

From my own save, I couldn't find the boots for sale either at the start of this chapter introducing Priscilla nor were the boots in my inventory. Despite this, I could navigate the floating islands without a problem.

When I played this the first time, I distinctly remember buying too many pairs of boots when they first went on sale without realising what they were for. Subsequently I never had the problem about blocked progress because of lack of boots.

The above is based on the original game version 1.03 with no homebrew patches installed. There's nothing in the patch list regarding a fix to this particular issue, so the problem must be on the poster's end.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've reloaded my save to try and see what the problem is, I suspect one of the patches might have changed the way things worked.

Sequence of events
1. After defeating the 3rd boss, go back to town and rest at the inn.
2. Go to the castle. Head up to the 2nd floor to the king's bedroom.
3. Leave castle, trigger scene with Priscilla.
4. Follow her to the bottom left of the map. Get the info from the orc informant.
5. Now go to the human informant and get information from him. He should mention the flying boots and that the blacksmith has copies.
6. Go to the blacksmith. Service him to get the new weapon. Check his wares.
7. If the boots are not for sale, go to the portal anyway and to the new dungeon.
8. Watch the scene to begin with. Head north.
9. Once at the area with the floating platforms, the party should be forced to turn back and buy the boots since they can go no further without them.

From my own save, I couldn't find the boots for sale either at the start of this chapter introducing Priscilla nor were the boots in my inventory. Despite this, I could navigate the floating islands without a problem.

When I played this the first time, I distinctly remember buying too many pairs of boots when they first went on sale without realising what they were for. Subsequently I never had the problem about blocked progress because of lack of boots.

The above is based on the original game version 1.03 with no homebrew patches installed. There's nothing in the patch list regarding a fix to this particular issue, so the problem must be on the poster's end.
I guess you mean the second boss? Other than that, I've done exactly what you've written there, following Etigoya's guide. Unless going to the brothel for money (and scene) farming fucked me over, I don't know what's up. I downloaded and played directly from the link in the OP, haven't touched it myself apart from starting it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess you mean the second boss? Other than that, I've done exactly what you've written there, following Etigoya's guide. Unless going to the brothel for money (and scene) farming fucked me over, I don't know what's up. I downloaded and played directly from the link in the OP, haven't touched it myself apart from starting it.
Yes, the 2nd boss. Made a mistake counting my save game files.

I didn't touch the brothel until later, but I doubt that's behind your problems.

Last edited:

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

chrisroxxx said:
Hmm, I don't have that problem myself, but then when I played it for the first time I hooked with ITH and read on aggregator, yeah there is a little delay, but it's the same with all the other games...sorry I couldn't help you there, well, maybe try using ITH with aggregator ;).
Tried that and it did not work, thanks regardless hun. :)

chrisroxxx said:
Yeah, still working on it, progression speed is glacial, still need people willing to read my stuff so it gets better, though!
Wait, exactly how many people have read and given you feedback on what you translated so far? :confused:

EDIT: As for clarifying the lag issue, it happens whenever I move my mouse while playing the game. If I open a different window or browser shit works fine, but as soon as I'm playing the game the lag gives me a flying 'fuck you'.

Last edited:

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wait, exactly how many people have read and given you feedback on what you translated so far? :confused:
There is a couple dedicated users, about 10 people that gave me feedback on what I have done so far, well I asked for pm's if someone is interested in improving my work to keep the circle small, but I definetly would welcome a couple more people to criticize on what I have translated/polished so far.
So if you wanna check out what I have done so far send me a pm...

Last edited: