What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] レーナ姫の精剣伝説 / The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA (RE158715, RJ158715)

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (ディーゼルマイン)レーナ姫の精剣伝説

There is a couple dedicated users, about 10 people that gave me feedback on what I have done so far, well I asked for pm's if someone is interested in improving my work to keep the circle small, but I definetly would welcome a couple more people to criticize on what I have translated/polished so far.
So if you wanna check out what I have done so far send me a pm...
That's good to hear, I mean 10 people is definitely more than enough. After all not even Microsoft goes through this much work to have a proper launch. :D Not sure if having more users proofread at the moment would make much of a difference though. :confused: Ah fuck it, I'll send a pm cause now you got me worried.

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the double/triple post in advance, but I would really like this display problem fixed so I'm asking for help everywhere.
Please read if you know your way around rpg maker vx ace, encountered similar problems or just have any clue on how to possibly fix this :).

little update and a request for help...

Working on the last 7 h-scenes, well TNXC is doing the last loli scene so I just have to do 6 more scenes . Last couple months my pacing was really slow. I will try to work faster, now.

The next step is polishing. I want to improve how the text is displayed in the textboxes, right now whenever I start inputing text in latin characters the text box width gets split in half.

Here is an example of how stuff gets displayed

Considering the rpg maker Script, I think it has to do something with the fonts used in Main or something needs to be changed in the game_message, but then I'm pretty new working with rpg maker vx ace so I could be dead wrong here, any help is appreciated.

The input for the text boxes is done with notepad nothing to change here, here is an example of the input...

;;背景■路地裏

@bgm f=bgm06

;;CG■CG05
@bgf- bg=ev05

[Sofia/sof0041]「うう……どうしてシスターたる私が、このようなことを……」

[Orc]「うう……どうしてシスターたる私が、このようなことを……Unlike me you have a clean body,...I want to smell it I want to sniff it...sniff...sniiff...hmm...」

...stuff will still work out the way it is, but to be honest I rather have the dialogue displayed on the whole textbox.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for the double/triple post in advance, but I would really like this display problem fixed so I'm asking for help everywhere.
Please read if you know your way around rpg maker vx ace, encountered similar problems or just have any clue on how to possibly fix this :).

little update and a request for help...

Working on the last 7 h-scenes, well TNXC is doing the last loli scene so I just have to do 6 more scenes . Last couple months my pacing was really slow. I will try to work faster, now.

The next step is polishing. I want to improve how the text is displayed in the textboxes, right now whenever I start inputing text in latin characters the text box width gets split in half.

Here is an example of how stuff gets displayed

Considering the rpg maker Script, I think it has to do something with the fonts used in Main or something needs to be changed in the game_message, but then I'm pretty new working with rpg maker vx ace so I could be dead wrong here, any help is appreciated.

The input for the text boxes is done with notepad nothing to change here, here is an example of the input...

;;背景■路地裏

@bgm f=bgm06

;;CG■CG05
@bgf- bg=ev05

[Sofia/sof0041]「うう……どうしてシスターたる私が、このようなことを……」

[Orc]「うう……どうしてシスターたる私が、このようなことを……Unlike me you have a clean body,...I want to smell it I want to sniff it...sniff...sniiff...hmm...」

...stuff will still work out the way it is, but to be honest I rather have the dialogue displayed on the whole textbox.
Apparently this game is using custom script which is parsing the text and breaks the line if given number of characters is reached or exceeded (looks like it's set to 27 or something near it). It's likely that this number of characters is in the constant in the class/module used to parse the text, but it can be hard-coded. Only advice I can give you is to make a test dialog text designed to measure the limit and than to look for that number in relevant script... good luck ;).

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Apparently this game is using custom script which is parsing the text and breaks the line if given number of characters is reached or exceeded (looks like it's set to 27 or something near it). It's likely that this number of characters is in the constant in the class/module used to parse the text, but it can be hard-coded. Only advice I can give you is to make a test dialog text designed to measure the limit and than to look for that number in relevant script... good luck ;).
Ya, the root of the problem was in the custom scripts, by the way it's already fixed, thanks to 'tstarnpro' who gave me the raw paste data for both custom scripts.

Thanks for the quick fix, buddy.:D

superfly666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have problem with the game. When I click to open the game window pop up and the it automaticly colsing the game there is no error message. What is the problem?

Sorry for my bad english ;/

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey lads. i gt verion 1.03 from nya but getting this error. what is this >.>

also how is going translation thing :3

Last edited:

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get 1.03 from the game thread, its in the first post of the thread and it works perfectly as long as you unpack it and run it in japanese locale

chrisroxxx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

hey lads. i gt verion 1.03 from nya but getting this error. what is this >.>

also how is going translation thing :3

The error you encounter I haven't seen it before, since it seems you are using a Japanese area scheme, maybe it's one of these windows 10 shenannigans?
Maybe, try it in compability mode, I myself am still using windows 7 never had this error.:eek:

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have problem with the game. When I click to open the game window pop up and the it automaticly colsing the game there is no error message. What is the problem?

Sorry for my bad english ;/
i have same problem

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can somoneone reupload this but without translation files

if i open the game exe its pops up and closing it himself

i am in jap locale too

gabelo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know who's the artist behind this game? if someone can give me some titles to others games like this one, the same art style of course.
:p

prinnyleader77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know who's the artist behind this game? if someone can give me some titles to others games like this one, the same art style of course.
:p
The circle is dieselmine (ディーゼルマイン), just search that in google with dlsite and you will see all their other works.

thebeast90

Reputation score

Hello, I had played this game some time ago and decided to come back to it and try to finish it, but I am having the same problem of opening the game and it closing itself right away.

Edit: Disabling AVG fixed the issue... this is the only rpg maker game i have had this problem with

Last edited:

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello, I had played this game some time ago and decided to come back to it and try to finish it, but I am having the same problem of opening the game and it closing itself right away.

Edit: Disabling AVG fixed the issue... this is the only rpg maker game i have had this problem with
wait i have avg too oh then avg the problem

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

sry if i necro this but i'm looking for a walkthrough as i get to the door and i need to continuosly put a number in then need to run away plz and thnx in advance

a846

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sry if i necro this but i'm looking for a walkthrough as i get to the door and i need to continuosly put a number in then need to run away plz and thnx in advance
There's a walkthrough on page 3 by etigoya

silver48

Reputation score
girls special outfits

I've had this game for awhile, but only recently started playing it. I've heard that each girl has special outfits that can be unlocked. Can someone please tell me the criteria or what I have to do to unlock these outfits. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: girls special outfits

I've had this game for awhile, but only recently started playing it. I've heard that each girl has special outfits that can be unlocked. Can someone please tell me the criteria or what I have to do to unlock these outfits. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Special outfit? Hmm maybe you're talking about the cat girl outfit thing? If im not wrong you just need to catch the cat girl inside some house, i could be wrong about that but feel free to try (Req lust/corruption i think).