What's new

SIM [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] SUMMER-田舎の性活-/SUMMER-Rural sex-(RJ283590)

miragelord

Lurker
Reputation score
Really where do you put it. I played entirely and still don know where?
After Day 25 or Extra game (After the last day, the game will ask you to save and you can load that save file again to do new game +), go to the room to the right of your sleeping room to take to a new NPC named D.

Talk to D and input the code

kutechip1

Reputation score
so anyone can make Auto translator bepin work with this game ?

edit: this game using some weird plugin so Bepin and Auto translator won't work, so sad

Last edited:

nativegypsy

Reputation score
I was having the same problem. I downloaded a different torrent and it worked. Maybe we got a incomplete version.
I meant to post this last night but fell asleep.
Renaming the zip file to something shorter works.

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
so anyone can make Auto translator bepin work with this game ?

edit: this game using some weird plugin so Bepin and Auto translator won't work, so sad
Yeah, what ever plugin they are using is hiding all of the Dot animations. Every time a new Dieselmine game comes out with animations I like to rip them and use them for..."personal projects"; but when I use something like AssestSudioGUI all I get is a single image of the animation not the whole sprite. I am now forced to just record my screen for the animations I want to keep.

swintosky

Reputation score
Was fiddling and well found a hook code that works mostly. Never really thought to post before but here ya go. Cheers

HQ-C@6B81220

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Interesting, I can confirm this (with trial - 100Mo for an unity game is definitely worth some praise).

If anyone can shed some light unto this, please do, I'll add it to the thread https://ulmf.org/threads/xunity-auto-translator-guide-to-unity-games-japanese-mtl-english.14075/
Is it related to that silly font they use? If so, how to fix that? It's more for other games, but that's still a viable learning experience.
i think it really is due to the text lookin weird that the translator cant patch it, it worked with other unity game i was playing fine

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can someone explain to me what to do i dont know how to buy stuff and only have 1 H option??

kutechip1

Reputation score
Can someone explain to me what to do i dont know how to buy stuff and only have 1 H option??
keep lewd her to level up heart gauge (2nd one), talk to her to level up 1st gauge, you will unlock more position, and you can even request her bj, hj or standing sex etc... in different location without lewd option

your money will auto increase with time, just keep playing game

zoneitorboneit

Reputation score
Thanks for the guide. This is for you all
thank you for the save, it's really appreciated when people upload them but unfortunately it doesn't work :(
When loading the gallery or doing H in game, it gets stuck on the loading screen :cry:

edit: sorry nevermind. The issue was with locale

Last edited:

lazunekko

Reputation score
Am I the only one who thought Hinata Yuka's voice a bit too... energetic, in contrast with the character of Hazuki? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love her and her ASMR works, and her talking voice is A-OK, but during the action it feels kinda weird having her pant and moan heavily while her character just stared with cold eyes and no expression at all.

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Was fiddling and well found a hook code that works mostly. Never really thought to post before but here ya go. Cheers

HQ-C@6B81220
Sadly that hook code isn't working for me, I tried it in Textractor, ITH, even VNR. Neither give text

Textractor Hock Code Search is working, but all the threads are gibberish

EDIT:

Anon1 in Nya gave the answer

H-code for Textractor only:
HQNC+8@11C1E60:GameAssembly.dll
Enable “Filter repetition” in Settings; in Extensions list place these two above all other (in this order):
Remove Repeated Phrases 2
Remove Repeated Phrases
(Copy to Clipboard and whatever you’re using goes here)

Last edited:

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
How to trigger the CG scenes?(The non animated ones)

Lucratif

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Is there a way to play this game for free ? Usually I download this kind of game, try them, and buy them to support the developping team if I enjoyed them :p !

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there a way to play this game for free ? Usually I download this kind of game, try them, and buy them to support the developping team if I enjoyed them :p !
So you're just some dude with no job. Maybe you should start by supporting yourself instead of asking for a free game.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you check to see if the game has a demo version to download?