What's new

SIM [ディーゼルマイン] オークの野望:全国版 / Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition (RJ201058)

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's my first time posting a thread here, so please correct me if I miss something... Anyway~

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE201058.html

Found this game at sukebei, plays a lot like Gamecolon's SoldGirl Town but in a fantasy setting. Basically, you play some Orc Warlord rampaging in some continent. You get to enslave and rape lady warriors and princesses, eventually making them into breeding slaves. You get resources either by clicking on "pixel village women" randomly generated on the world map, or passively generate it via the captives.

On my playthrough so far, I can't seem to advance beyond the 2nd country, probably there's a specific condition to fill. And since I can't read moonrunes, it's pretty hard to figure out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition

in certain way its a pain i managed to open all zones but really dunno if there its story or not

to put it simply i dont even know what i do.

what i did was maxing loyalty with burn mark and i dont know if its sanity or pureness lowering by sex or aphrodisiac ( unlock later )
once its already over 80 loyalty ( girl top stat ) you can stop her from being used for breed and each 1st of month she seems or either find info on a girl with new h icon or info about lords of zone.. once you capture 2 lords it advance to open new zone and repeat. normally when a lord appear a story panel appear so you cannot miss it. to activate more points for soldiers on top right corner you can upgrade - that also upgrades the limit of slaves you can have. in the end no cgs so far and i dont even know if i finished story and i already capped 100m points. to tell you the trusth if what i have done its all the game i can clearly say it but its dieselmine worst game so far.

also its just my point of view in the game info since i dont know jap i play mostly blind so i interpret like that. doesnt mean the actualgame means what i wrote XD

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is pretty much re-theme of , just money = Ork manpower.
Not a bad thing in of itself. Sadly dieselmine botched this title same way they did Kankin Shoujo 3D [Re:birthing] - by oversimplification.

So, compared to SoldGirl Town:
- No upgrades other than HQ level that boils down to extra girl slots and manpower limit. You do capture special girls as story progresses and it unlocks new training actions but its all scripted, no real choice.
- Training a girl is just a clicker game, no thought required whatsoever. Whip her 100 times and you have 100% obedience. Drink 5 love potions and she has 100% horny and 0% reason. No need to worry about breaking her by going too hard - you can't
- Girls don't degrade. Once you get her to start breeding your army she will continue to do so for eternity only to be replaced by higher level girl when you run out of slots.
- Girls don't seem to have any traits or special skills (might be wrong on that one since I'm about 50% done with this game without understanding a single line of text.)
- Quality of models and animations in training. Subjective but I'd rather have dieselmine not try 3d models ever again.

OP
Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Maryel

Mmm~ I see... Though now my castle is already maxed, and most of my slaves are A ranked, and yet the message on the "slave secretary" is sorta the same. I even kept the red head lord from the 1st country and made her the secretary and still no dice. Hmm... Maybe I should try the other slaves to work on the desk lol. If this persists, my game's probably bugged...:(

@PaganWarlord

Indeed, it really pales to comparison to SoldGirl Town... Here, you can just leave your slaves to breeding without consequences. 3D models are sorta ok, but it tends to get repetitive despite the randomized appearances lol. As for the passives on the slaves, I noticed there's a "*something something* lvl X" on the character description just below the stats, that might be it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It annoys me that the censor again messed up XD

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I came here to see if someone found out how to uncensore it.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Spent a little bit of time working out how to uncensor it, learned something new in the process so leaving this explanation both for others and for my own reference later. Using FrHed, I opened sharedassets0.assets and found the mosaic. Because editing the blocksize was having no visual change, and because blanking things out caused the mosaic to pink over instead, I switched the ZTest from ZTest Less to ZTest Equal. Potential other options for ZTest in the future are listed . This removed the censor entirely.

Here's the edited file for those who can't do it themselves. Enjoy your bumpy orc cocks!

OP
Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maaan, I'm stupid! I just noticed the 1st stat from the top is the cup size. And here I thought it's a rank or grade for the slave...

In another note, still can't progress beyond the 2nd country... Any ideas? :)

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Spent a little bit of time working out how to uncensor it, learned something new in the process so leaving this explanation both for others and for my own reference later. Using FrHed, I opened sharedassets0.assets and found the mosaic. Because editing the blocksize was having no visual change, and because blanking things out caused the mosaic to pink over instead, I switched the ZTest from ZTest Less to ZTest Equal. Potential other options for ZTest in the future are listed . This removed the censor entirely.

Here's the edited file for those who can't do it themselves. Enjoy your bumpy orc cocks!
Nicely done. Just tried to make a decensor today but gave up after finding out I had to fuck with the shader to get it to work. Thanks.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nicely done. Just tried to make a decensor today but gave up after finding out I had to fuck with the shader to get it to work. Thanks.
Did you manage to get it working using shaders?
I'd much prefer downloading a 1 MB DLL over an entire package.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you manage to get it working using shaders?
I'd much prefer downloading a 1 MB DLL over an entire package.
The shader thing is what tracingthelines did, and in the end you have to inject the file back into the package so you'd have to download the entire thing anyway.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The shader thing is what tracingthelines did, and in the end you have to inject the file back into the package so you'd have to download the entire thing anyway.
Which file is it? The genitals are not censored in the textures, so presumably the censor is a separate property that is added afterwards. Replacing the texture used for the censor when it is loaded should get rid of it.

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which file is it? The genitals are not censored in the textures, so presumably the censor is a separate property that is added afterwards. Replacing the texture used for the censor when it is loaded should get rid of it.
There is no texture. A mosaic is generally a pixellated filter that goes over the body texture to "blur" it, which is handled by the shader itself.

tl;dr: You're better off downloading the file.

tracingthelines

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For reference, the file is the sharedassets0.assets file. Edit that using FrHed or your choice of hex editor and change the ZTest property under the Mosaic_Z shader (or whatever it was called, search for Mosaic) from Less to Equal and you won't need to download the whole file. Granted, you'd have to install a hex editor so either way it's a download of some variety.

The key with this stuff is not to change the offset of the rest of the file, instead replacing characters within it or shifting things over to make room by removing "spacing" characters like 20 or 0a, as long as the change doesn't run into anything else. For example, I can turn "ZTest Less_.}" into "ZTest Equal.}" without a problem because it only overwrites a space (20) with an l (underlined), but if I tried to make it "ZTest Greater.}" it would be offsetting everything after the bolded two characters and the game would crash on load.

Basically, hex editing unity stuff to remove censors is tricky but almost always more doable than many other engines, as far as I'm aware!

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is the very definition of self-defeat.

It boasts about over 300 million possible combinations for girls, yet give an extremely small pool where you can actually keep the girls. Forcing the player to either choose over gameplay (release the girls as you get ones with better status) or to waste your time keep girls you like with inferior status. And because all the girls are procedurally generated 3D model, there's no difference between the common ones you get compare to the 'boss' girls, so they don't feel any special.

And the gameplay has absolutely no challenge. It's just a grind/wait game where you wait for your orc power to fill up, the boss show up and then proceed to next level where you have to wait for a higher cap to fill.

A pretty shitty low effort cash grab is what this is. I'd say even the old Orc of Ambition is vastly better (although that's not saying much) because of the good painted CG compare to this shitshow. I pirated it from Hentai4daily for free, and after playing it for about an hour feels like I got cheated 300M dollar.

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After playing/grinding through half of the game, I just found out that you can speed up time by clicking the clock in the upper-left corner.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After playing/grinding through half of the game, I just found out that you can speed up time by clicking the clock in the upper-left corner.
Yea, same. Though it only has three modes. Standard.. Fast. Stop/pause.

Also, I can't progress anymore. I am on the second to last place/area and I have all the upgrades max. I think all my people are in mid 70s. The first event popped with random girl to capture that should open way to the ruler(?) But nothing else has happened and I been grinding for hours. I think I have over 5 mil currency; but no progress in high speed. So not sure if certain moonspeak spy is required since it looks like they have levels and different abilities(unless that is just passive traits and not involving their spying.)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On its own the game is decent but after already playing gamecolon's game, it just feels like more or less the same. Maybe if they had included more sex positions or something.

vi3tboikien

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I can't progress anymore. I am on the second to last place/area and I have all the upgrades max. I think all my people are in mid 70s. The first event popped with random girl to capture that should open way to the ruler(?) But nothing else has happened and I been grinding for hours. I think I have over 5 mil currency; but no progress in high speed. So not sure if certain moonspeak spy is required since it looks like they have levels and different abilities(unless that is just passive traits and not involving their spying.)
I beat the game; I too was stuck on the second to last area. I think what helped me continue was that I made one of the girls from that kingdom a strategist (which is a shame because I kept the same strategist for a long time because she looked like Rin from the Fate series). She was a lvl80 girl, so I don't know if that helped or not. OR I captured everyone from that kingdom, branded them 3 times, and made them the strategist. Freeing girls as necessary and capturing more from that kingdom. After I switch strategist, I found a girl that unlocked the wooden horse tool, another girl that unlocked the enema tool, and then the final girl to get the ending. You beat the game after beating the second to last area/kingdom. The ending was a letdown if you don't understand moonrunes. After the ending, you can unlock the last area/kingdom, which only has the same girls but with different skin colors such as green and grey.

So, compared to SoldGirl Town:
- No upgrades other than HQ level that boils down to extra girl slots and manpower limit. You do capture special girls as story progresses and it unlocks new training actions but its all scripted, no real choice.
- Training a girl is just a clicker game, no thought required whatsoever. Whip her 100 times and you have 100% obedience. Drink 5 love potions and she has 100% horny and 0% reason. No need to worry about breaking her by going too hard - you can't
- Girls don't degrade. Once you get her to start breeding your army she will continue to do so for eternity only to be replaced by higher level girl when you run out of slots.
- Girls don't seem to have any traits or special skills (might be wrong on that one since I'm about 50% done with this game without understanding a single line of text.)
- Quality of models and animations in training. Subjective but I'd rather have dieselmine not try 3d models ever again.
The game was so disappointing compared to gamecolon's SoldGirl Town. I do like the variety of the 3D models, but everything else was lackluster. The gameplay has absolutely no challenge; It's just a grind/waiting game.

Compared to SoldGirl Town, the training room was pitiful. In SoldGirl Town, the girls would refuse a blowjob or the cowgirl position if their loyalty or lewdness wasn't high enough. Also, their eyes would be dead and their mind broken if their sanity/reason was low enough. In this game, the girls would happily break their own virginity at 0% loyalty and 0% lewdness. The most annoying thing was there was not stat change per 10 seconds. There would be no stat change if you left a girl in a sex position for a few minutes; stat change was based on insertion. Loyalty was easy to raise by branding them 3 times. However, if you wanted to keep their sanity high and raise their lewdness you had to insert into them 50 times to get to 100%.

They could have done more with the map by adding battle modes. You could attack a convoy to get a weak girl, an army battle to get a warrior, and a castle siege to get a kingdom's princess. I wished the kingdoms' girls were different too. I was a little happy when the third kingdom was animal girls, but they just recycled everything for the rest of the kingdoms. I was expecting a kingdom of mages, pirates, archers, priests, beast girls, and the final one to be warriors or angels. Heck, they could have made each kingdom a different monster girl (lamia, centaur, harpy, slime, mermaid and scylla, succubus and angel) and I would have been happier. All in all, wish I didn't take the time to play and beat it.