What's new

SIM [ディーゼルマイン] オークの野望:全国版 / Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition (RJ201058)

andersonkdiney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Orc of Ambitia: Nationwide Edition

■Ver1.20(07/07)
・ゲームバランスの調整
・ゲーム進行サイクルの調整
・一部モデルを調整
・一部シナリオを調整
・雌倉庫システムを追加
・出産見学を追加
・調教パートシステムの調整
・ヘルプ内容を追加
・UI/UXの調整

Apprently a patch was released, they added a slave bank and a new position, giving birth ti an orc or something, does anyone have it?

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

decensor doesnt seem to work for 1.21. it just crashes the game. will someone make a new one? or are the changes to the newer versions so minimal/meaningless that i should just stick to 1.0?

xFr33ZerX

Reputation score

Yeah can someone please post a new Uncensor? I'd also be interested in a translation because i dont know what the point of making the girls "Research" is..

xFr33ZerX

Reputation score

Spent a little bit of time working out how to uncensor it, learned something new in the process so leaving this explanation both for others and for my own reference later. Using FrHed, I opened sharedassets0.assets and found the mosaic. Because editing the blocksize was having no visual change, and because blanking things out caused the mosaic to pink over instead, I switched the ZTest from ZTest Less to ZTest Equal. Potential other options for ZTest in the future are listed This removed the censor entirely.
So i actually tried to do as you explained myself for version 1.24, but exactly what you said here happened when i switched ZTest from Ztest Less to ZTest Equal. The moasic just turned pink.. :\

OP
Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Shas'El Nan'Vesa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I managed to uncensor version 1.21, make sure to backup your "sharedassets0.assets" just to make sure...

mega.nz/#!LcNWWBjD!GtoY7VnbYqiWuub2wP5G99urZU03IGd7QijkvHtGLl0

TanukiDanuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this, but does anyone have the newest version that would be willing to share?

Kot-kot

Reputation score
I am translate and uncensored this game.

This pack contained 3 files from game ver 1.21 Another verion of this game will not works whith this files.
You can replace 3 files in original game.
Enjoy.

alpaz

Reputation score

This pack contained 3 files from game ver 1.21 Another verion of this game will not works whith this files.
Enjoy.
The file was no longer available, Could you please reupload the file?
Thanks.

Kot-kot

Reputation score
The rightholder complained to the administration mega.nz about violation of author's rights, the file was blocked, and I was warned by the administration of mega.nz :cry:
It's nice when my work is evaluated by the creator of the game, but it's unpleasant that the author of the game perceives the promotion of his game in English as copyright infringement.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The rightholder complained to the administration mega.nz about violation of author's rights, the file was blocked, and I was warned by the administration of mega.nz :cry:
It's nice when my work is evaluated by the creator of the game, but it's unpleasant that the author of the game perceives the promotion of his game in English as copyright infringement.
Especially since the files you gave don't work without his game.

Netuse

Reputation score
Does anyone have the translation and uncensor Kot-kot and can upload it please? :)
I have this game version.

jaevulen

Reputation score

Enjoy.
I dont suppose you could dm me those files you created with english patch and uncensore? :)

Faplord

Reputation score
Do not pointlessly bump threads.
Can someone reupload the uncensor files? Thanks a lot.

bump for heeeeeeeeeeeelp

TeamH Games

Reputation score
Sarav you can get angry at my comment all you want, im not bumping this thread or asking for much, as matter of fact this the first time i asked for anything, so if ya gonna get mad, get mad at the beggars and not the new guy.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Do not derail threads by commenting on reps.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The classic "I totally have a translation but won't/can't share it" maneuver. Works every time.

YukiSoul

Reputation score

Spent a little bit of time working out how to uncensor it, learned something new in the process so leaving this explanation both for others and for my own reference later. Using FrHed, I opened sharedassets0.assets and found the mosaic. Because editing the blocksize was having no visual change, and because blanking things out caused the mosaic to pink over instead, I switched the ZTest from ZTest Less to ZTest Equal. Potential other options for ZTest in the future are listed . This removed the censor entirely.

Here's the edited file for those who can't do it themselves. Enjoy your bumpy orc cocks!

can some body reupload this?

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Good afk farm. Its nice that the Advisors pause the game whenever the rare girls pop up too. Full save with character editing coming right up:
1578394970838.png
Save folder is in appdata/LocalLow/dieselmine

Edit: The translation cannot even be called a "translation" its MTL dogshit. Should have used reipatcher at least.

Attachments