Exofluke

Re: Disney just bought Marvel.

WELL SHI*! You didn't have to negative rep me... :mad:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Perhaps it wasn't him Vuki. Perhaps it was someone else who was angry about your comment.

I dunno.

Just learn to flow with the punches, or in this case, the negative reps.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I've seen that while most positive rep being given on this forum(Or at least that to me) had a short comment about it, and the negative rep never has any comment at all. For one post I received both a positive and a negative rep, if the negative says nothing, and the positive has a little note with it, it's obvious which one has real meaning, and which was just done seemingly at random.

Besides that, rep doesn't matter at all, I mean, if you post more, you end up getting more, simply because there's more possible posts which you can get rep from, rep just doesn't work to show who is or is not a good poster.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I always thought of it more as I agree with you or don't agree with you. I mean everyones entitled to their opinion and they don't need to agree with you. Just go with it and accept the good with the bad. It's not like they're saying they don't like you, they just don't lke your post.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

nah, most of my neg reps have been because I wasn't liked, not cuz the post wasn't appreciated, but I don't like the logic is "post as much as possible and you will have the highest rep"