What's new

[DMM] 鎧姫 - Armor Princess

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] 鎧姫 - Armor Princess

Depends on when the game syncs with the server for data. If you ragequit, say, Kancolle, all the units you sent will take a massive morale penalty.
For this game, the penalty of refreshing is that the round that you entered simply did not happen (but you lose the resources you spent entering the mission).

As far as I've seen, losing a unit in battle (when they have the parachute available) does not cause them to lose the parachute; the only parachute I lost was when a special attack failed. (91% chance of success too. bleh.)

Otherwise, the retreat option is in the button with the gear (middle button).

And you can do 5-2 by using special attacks. Hope you got your lucky charms ready.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So taking everything into account.
The best way to farm is just keep doing that suicide atk for higher lvl of crate, then recover that unit when its low hp.
In case the suicide atk failed just reset ur browser and see what kind of penalty you get. (cuz the parachute itself cost gem)

Atm i don't now how to raise the chance rate of those suicide atk they stuck at 91%
and i doubt there really a major penalty for browser reset at most fatique, cuz lose connection is common stuff nowday.
The objective of these crate farming is chip for lvling unit (which also bring to question is there a chance to get chip to make unit? cuz those gem pretty much precious stuff + how to get free gem other than daily log in or cash buy? :p)

Edit: tried the cheat way of closing browser as soon suicide atk fail.... Ok doesn't work you still lose that escape pod (parahute thingy and they cost 3 gem so better don't do suicide atk)

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this game's rng for girls is actually fair i got a rank 4 girl without using something you have to pay for.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game's rng for girls is actually fair i got a rank 4 girl without using something you have to pay for.
The official state there.
Unit
Normal chip (orange)
1* = 44.1% / 2* = 33% / 3* = 20.5% / 4* = 2% / 5* = 0.4%
3* chip (green)
3* = 97.6% / 4* = 2% / 5* = 0.4%

Robot
3* = 100%

Accessory

Weapon
2* = 65.5% / 3* = 33.3% / 4* = 1.2%

Unlike you my luck is on weapon i got the red robot (tank) 4 star weapon, as for princess unit i got 3 star at most....
Btw how to acquire H-scene / how to evolve the unit ?
In the tutorial i saw the main 4star girl on 5star.

Edit1:After reading somemore it seem the unit / robot need to be max lvl 1st, then you can upgrade them.
Although not too sure where to get these evolution cell mentioned and there different variety of material to upgrade which unit / robot type

Edit2: confirm the material needed to upgrade unit is from daily... Currently Thursday the item drop from daily to upgrade princess 香車/飛車 type (colour wise from making them is purple and blue 1)
1 star need Chip(I) x10 / 2 star need Chip (I) x15 / 3 star need Chip (II) x20 / 4 star need Chip (III) x30 / 5 star need Chip (IV) x50
It seem hard to clear higher difficulty due to robot restriction, i think this why even low star unit will still be useful in future

Last edited:

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

3* event girl only needed 9 cells II for evolution. They are reward for beating 2-week quests 2nd map (each gives 3 cells for clearing it first time).

H-scene unlocked after evolution.

Which map drops gold frequently? I'm already broke...

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The official state there.
Unit
Normal chip (orange)
3* chip (green)
3* = 97.6% / 4* = 2% / 5* = 0.4%

Robot
3* = 100%

Accessory

Weapon
2* = 65.5% / 3* = 33.3% / 4* = 1.2%

Unlike you my luck is on weapon i got the red robot (tank) 4 star weapon, as for princess unit i got 3 star at most....
Btw how to acquire H-scene / how to evolve the unit ?
In the tutorial i saw the main 4star girl on 5star.

Edit1:After reading somemore it seem the unit / robot need to be max lvl 1st, then you can upgrade them.
Although not too sure where to get these evolution cell mentioned and there different variety of material to upgrade which unit / robot type

Edit2: confirm the material needed to upgrade unit is from daily... Currently Thursday the item drop from daily to upgrade princess 香車/飛車 type (colour wise from making them is purple and blue 1)
1 star need Chip(I) x10 / 2 star need Chip (I) x15 / 3 star need Chip (II) x20 / 4 star need Chip (III) x30 / 5 star need Chip (IV) x50
It seem hard to clear higher difficulty due to robot restriction, i think this why even low star unit will still be useful in future
wow i got lucky (or Flower knight girl is bullshit)

also you can kinda tell which one you will get depending on the timer (rarer will take more time)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3* event girl only needed 9 cells II for evolution. They are reward for beating 2-week quests 2nd map (each gives 3 cells for clearing it first time).

H-scene unlocked after evolution.

Which map drops gold frequently? I'm already broke...
Chapter 4 lowest crate give resources (money included)
You might want to farm here

Edit: new farming spot 6-2 (chest give resources)
Strat: use 1 star to suicide atk the tanky white armor, then the other enemy usually come to us themself to get killed by 2-3 unit link atk
If suicide atk fail abandon mission (so far farmed 32 chip to make those unit / robot / acc) - in long run resource going to get lower, but hey at least i got chance to make 3-5 star unit (already have 5 deadbody by the junkyard) but why it always 1star -.-
The 5 my key unit already on lvl 25-27 (3*)

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, apparently the refreshing the browser isn't foolproof. Due to horrible luck, event girl got ganged up on during a mission and when I refreshed the browser before she exploded, on return I found that everyone was back at their pre-existing states prior to the mission, but the event girl is gone. Such is luck :/

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If your unit died, or u used that parachute / escape pod thingy, they can't be reseted.
I guess this so ppl can't abuse the suicide hit if failed reset (i use 1 star girl to do this)

To abandon mission you can just click the bottom right button --> 2nd choice.
This will bring your unit all back to their original hp again when you start the mission (dead unit stay dead :p)

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If your unit died, or u used that parachute / escape pod thingy, they can't be reseted.
I guess this so ppl can't abuse the suicide hit if failed reset (i use 1 star girl to do this)

To abandon mission you can just click the bottom right button --> 2nd choice.
This will bring your unit all back to their original hp again when you start the mission (dead unit stay dead :p)
I'm well aware of how to abandon a mission, and I'm also well aware of dead units being dead. What I'm talking about though is how the "Refreshing browser," isn't foolproof because it's not the first time I've had a unit die. I've consistently had units kick the bucket, especially on the boss at 3-2 when I had underleveled units. Unit would die, I'd refresh the browser, mission is treated as if it never happened and I figure out a new way to go about go at it again.

In short, I know how the game mechanics work. I'm saying that one of the common methods of keeping a unit from being recognized as dead can decide to not work at times.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there wiki for this game ?
i really want to know those quest specialy the daily 1 >.<
They like you main source of gem... here posted some screenie if someone able to translate them
When i click on it the circle 1 bring to mission map while the wrench thingy bring to unit organize / machine organize.
Does it have something to do kill 100 unit or break 100 tree etc etc ?

Attachments

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know which map to farms to get the last two resources for the girls and the robos? I'm always running short on them.

I tried to suicide attack the boss on 3-2 and failed four times. The chance is 3% with a 100% gold crate drop. Wonder what's inside...

@Altrius: I think what you are showing is something like an achievement system. You get them when you fulfil the criteria. Some are x number of missions, some x number of girls healed in the medical room, and so on. Could be wrong there, I don't speak japanese... I only look at the nice pictures.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah these seem like quest to me, once you done them you can get the prize...
Since there 1 day timer on it i'm guessing its the daily quest.

Btw my girl died from the boss atk (7-3) and i abandon mission cuz of the timer not enuff. (there 11k hp boss + 2 small gold mob in it)
The girl still alive in my oranize with 1 hp and she still have her escape pod.

For gold crate i believe its chp for 100% 4 star unit (the last 1 u choose during unit making)
You need 10 of it and it generate a random 4 star unit

Edit: sigh resources so low..... I'm left with 2000-4000 resources left should take a rest for 2-3 days :p (1 day = 1440 recover)

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there wiki for this game ?
i really want to know those quest specialy the daily 1 >.<
They like you main source of gem... here posted some screenie if someone able to translate them
When i click on it the circle 1 bring to mission map while the wrench thingy bring to unit organize / machine organize.
Does it have something to do kill 100 unit or break 100 tree etc etc ?
unless there's an official one you will have to wait a bit

Longherin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The ones with the big numbers are pretty much "clear 100 story missions this week" and "clear 100 special missions this week".

...and "enhance your girls 50 times per week" and "enhance your Gundams 50 times per week".

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The ones with the big numbers are pretty much "clear 100 story missions this week" and "clear 100 special missions this week".

...and "enhance your girls 50 times per week" and "enhance your Gundams 50 times per week".
Thanks alot then i will be geting that 4 free gem this week ^_^
Story mission clear is good exp for your unit and..... event map lvl 30 crate, give 5x exp stuff for ur girl or gundam (1* so care on money)

Forgot to mention, but sometime destroying tree will recover ur hp. (by chance?)
I usualy have that white robot with big bazooka do this to recover her hp

Edit: I'm starting want to now if there any point of going to harder mission.
Right now i'm on mission 8-3.... but the stuff inside the crate is the same amount, and the exp i think it always 120 for S rank
While i wonder whether we got higher chance for the crate to drop or the iron 1 drop more often.... unfotunatly with the rng can't really tell... (and the cost for mission 8 is 40 resources ea (last mission 80 ea).... it starting to get expensive)
Well its true the mission need 4 robot now mean the total exp get more / run

Today daily is chip for robot upgrade for green and gold 1

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bumb*

I wonder if no one else playing this anymore since the thread stop...
For those who still played i just got info myself on how to lvl your robot / unit.

Daily on 12-1 pm (JP time) there seem special mission that drop a high grade chip used to lvl your character. (currently on 2nd mission and it drop B grade chip = 10,000 exp)
The enemy here have high atk and quite high evasion (my gundam hit rate only 70% / link hit undodgeable)

Next misc info combining same unit will increase their fate / luck...
When i use auto translate this stat (the clover 1) determine the drop rate from enemy kill so even a low rarity with alot version up and high stat on this will be xtremely useful for farming (or like me just farm using suicide atk)
I also compare a 2star with ver up vs 3 star.. it seem even the lvl difference by 5 the 3 star still stronger.... guess high original rarity still better.

Next they changed the daily prize last maintenance giving more resources.
The daily quest as follow
3-5 normal mission / 3-5 special mission (2nd tab) / make 3 girl (waste of resources unless u need suicide unit)/ make 1 power up capsule / make 1 robot / make 1 weapon / 5x combine unit (do this 1 by 1) / 5x combine robot (same they calc 1 by 1 dont give 5 at same time) / 5x recover unit / 2x H unit
The weekly quest give gem, your main gem for free player:
100 normal mission / 100 special mission / 50x combine unit / 50x combine robot.

For money problem, there tons of cash from sunday daily... way too much if u asked me since clearing the 2nd mission give like 5-8k / run
For resources problem, while i don't know how to increase resources other than from daily, but doing normal mission 6-2 by making 1 star unit suicide atk 3x seem to balance out my resources, if lucky increase abit (need to do weekly 100x mission anyway)

Current event felt abit cheaty for money user, basicaly special time to make girl 3star and up with 5 gem and they gain 1 xtra capsule slot and start at lvl 25 with higher chance of higher rarity as well.

Note: your unit will not disapear even they died unless fail suicide atk without the escape pod, so if you play normally should be fine

Last edited:

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so you don't lose units unless you fail a suicide attack? that's good to know but kinda annoying since the escape pods are expensive, and that results in the higher gear a huge risk to take.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Isn't this platinum construction permanent?
They even changed drop rates. Tried it and get 4* girl that already have T_T.
Chance of getting 5* from normal construction is 0,05% now (1,15% for 3+* girl). I regret that didn't spent all resources on it before patch...

Only reason I see for using suicide attack in battles is to acquire gold chests from bosses.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah looks like permanent....
Can't even press the 3 star chip for normal construction anymore (dam i wasted gem at begining making those 3 star unit already)
I wonder if thats why i was given back 10 gem during last maintenance.....

Soo much resources, but..... making the girl... always give 1-2 star now... not even 3 star anymore :(
Well the daily making 3 girl give 2x chip 1000 exp, i guess its worth it now since we have plenty resources. (and use them to be combined for daily / weekly combine)
Atm i'm wonder if we can keep version up even the original 2 star girl to 5star... they might become realy strong at the end with super high luck, cuz geting 3star+ girl so hard now.

PS: so whos your strongest / most favourite girl.... this is mine i just love her atk :D Focusing to get her lvl 45 atm (dam to lvl 37 she already need 22,200 exp)

Attachments