Reputation score
Re: [DMM] 鎧姫 - Armor Princess

Wiki page:
Still new....

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

We should set up a guide of sorts showing which girls belong to which group and so on. Either way, does anyone know where you use the cherry blossom PG items from the most recent events? What about the cat girl thing from the previous one?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We should set up a guide of sorts showing which girls belong to which group and so on. Either way, does anyone know where you use the cherry blossom PG items from the most recent events? What about the cat girl thing from the previous one?
Cherry blossom is from the event map which is the top 1 (not the 1 giving chip for upgrade)... its kinda low drop rate since there too many other junk.
I believe the event asked us to collect 100 of it.

As for the cat girl i got it ages ago from normal unit making its 3 star.

PS: while geting 4gem / week can be said easy.... its really time consuming specialy for the event map (story map i just do 15-1, 2 enemy fast clear 912 exp get) as for the upgrade just do the special map at 12:00~12:59 and 22:00~22:59, this map will give exp chip for both unit and robot.

1 think i hate the most about this is the unit you use will most likely come from platinum summon due to 1 xtra booster slot.
These booster increase your stat alot and geting 3 star booster thingy is easy enuff and cheap ( all my unit 3 star version upped to 4 star have 3 slot and they all using 3 star atk booster (2x 4 star) except the tanker use 3x 3star def booster)

Resources problem? never happen i have 50k-60k of each / 20k for robot deveopment 1.... as PG to make unit weapon... there 254 sitting there un used

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who still played this game......

All i can say is after the new event out today with all those extended maintenance.
The new event is totaly broken -.-

No its not about being hard, but the drop...
During fever time they drop a black chip which worth 80,000 exp x3-4 chip / crate.
And i got like 30 box / run / of coz they also have some money and event point, but there still tons of those chip

To show it see these 2 picture
The 1st 1 is those chip mailed to mailbox (check the number on mailbox), because my unit hit limit. each of those slot have 3-4 chip in it
The 2nd pict show how i can easily max lvl all my unit -.-
Conclusion: this event totaly game breaking, and its not even bug or exploit... its what the dev made it

These chip came from fever mode, which you had to kill 30 non moving enemy... in 10 mins....
Well I'm able to clear that map 5x under 10 mins hence all those chip in my mailbox

Edit: i don't understand what the last event suppose to be ? i though collect 100 of those sakura pg, but i didnt get anything out of it

Attachments

Last edited:

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

new event

i really DESPISE these kind of events :mad:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

new event

i really DESPISE these kind of events :mad:
Just logged in again after sometime stop playing...
Yeah i couldn't agree more these event where you compete with other, but those with seriusly strong unit dominating all the point (specialy multiplier effect point if you have the new char).

Even geting the event girl felt such a big chores
+ the old event girl sakura....They still haven't fix it ? she need 100 chip for version up, but we only got 99 chip from the prize..... just where the heck you need to find the last chip at -.-

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

サービス終了のお知らせ
「鎧姫」は、2015年11月30日(月) 17:00をもちまして、全てのサービスを終了させていただきました。

ご利用いただいていた皆様には、これまでのご愛顧に厚く御礼申し上げます。
今後ともDMMオンラインゲームをよろしくお願いいたします。

Oo?