What's new

[DMM] Girl's Union

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Girl's Union

Thanks companion, as to the event keep looking through opponents until these numbers appear in red. Its unit xp, player, and the amount mutiplied from top to bottom(10x in this case).

Attachments

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. I see great improvement.

Just to ask what is the best method of killing witches in a raid. Other than using 2 set of range characters, witches tend to kill them off and my artillery leaving the match at a loss.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

dont think it's intentional, but they forgot to set the limits for defensive units after the new 30 unit store update, i mean......just look at this
also how does money that others can take from me work? it seems now they only gain like 1.5k resources for attacking me, but some days ago they were receiving up to like 1.5 million of each resource for attacking me

edit: ahh i guess its cause my versus level reset or something

Last edited:
OP
S

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So now we have an eleventh stage.

Also, didn't understand the new event.
I tought it was about raking PvP points again, but PvP is not giving out any points.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What does everyone do with extra characters? I've been getting a bunch of the same characters (over new ones I need).

Also my impression with the new event is you need to win against random event attacks?

Kohakuren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use those extra to upgrade the main unit's skill. Well, same unit get more exp for skill. For the event, I think you need to accept quest from the last page, then wait until the timer finish. Go to see the result of the quest event attack, if you win you got event point. That should be it.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

the event quest can be repeated indefinitely,
each star/half star on difficulty tells you how large the group of attackers the npc's send out after the timer finishes counting down,
the timer is longer the more difficult it is though they give more points too,
though you only get points if the npc raid gets zero stars result

i just spam the 2 star difficulty one (45min countdown timer), the 2.5 star one is too bs for me to get anything other than them winning with one star

OP
S

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well. Thanks for the event explanation.

Now to try and make a few points in the time left.

Crap. My defenses are shit. I never did bother doing a good defense plan.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, one question. Is this game mostly lolish? I like the art style and the game looks like fun but in the screenshots there are only kind of lolish, flat chested girls. I know I could just check it out but I'd rather not add games to my list I won't really play =P

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There is some loli like all games that try to please every type of people. The game isn't h-scene filled and has a lot of map raid and settlement upgrading/defending.

Anyone know how the new event works? I think it's beating challenge maps?

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is some loli like all games that try to please every type of people. The game isn't h-scene filled and has a lot of map raid and settlement upgrading/defending.

Anyone know how the new event works? I think it's beating challenge maps?
Should be. Not quite sure how to unlock them though.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry for the extreme tier necro. Is anyone still playing this? Perhaps there is an English community on some other site?

boukyaku

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I started this on a whim last month and stopped after a few hours. Started again a couple of days ago and was about to quit until I drew this unit on the first free premium gacha;

Yeah, would do everything to this one 0.o.

No English community obviously but there's a wiki;

I'm actually surprised this game is ranked so low on dmm and received so little attention. I will probably stop soon since the game seems inactive and not many people playing.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone still playing this how does this current event work? Ive figured out that you have to accept the quest at least and looks like some timer starts until you can run it. Im just not quite sure what my score for the event is or how I earn the pictured event character and then I dont know why I cant set any units to come out of the camp and defend my base they all seem to be greyed out and unselectable

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just an FYI, this is the next game Nutaku is porting