What's new

[DMM] Girl's Union

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Girl's Union

yep just bad luck i guess, 4 soldiers, 6 raiders, 4 knights, 3 archers, 2 witches, a diva, a samurai

edit: well made it to the last part of area 6, but don't think i can pass through here, even with using all the special skill aoe's all at once

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having trouble because I think my VS score is too high, I haven't had any attacks on my base in a few days now since I started pvping more for quests. I guess this is why some people lose intentionally, I've been going for easy resource castles so I've pretty much won them all. I must not show up for most people when they're looking for fights, I even put most my resources outside.

Kind of a crappy system x.x Not only do you have to make your city easy to defeat to get rewards (So people will actually attack you), but if you win too much, nobody can even find you in the matchmaking. This game rewards bad play in multiple ways. Kind of annoying, they really need to rework all of that in my opinion. Once you finish story mode there's not much else to do, so I think I'll just come on to build occasionally now since the pvp is fucked atm.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm having trouble because I think my VS score is too high, I haven't had any attacks on my base in a few days now since I started pvping more for quests. I guess this is why some people lose intentionally, I've been going for easy resource castles so I've pretty much won them all. I must not show up for most people when they're looking for fights, I even put most my resources outside.

Kind of a crappy system x.x Not only do you have to make your city easy to defeat to get rewards (So people will actually attack you), but if you win too much, nobody can even find you in the matchmaking. This game rewards bad play in multiple ways. Kind of annoying, they really need to rework all of that in my opinion. Once you finish story mode there's not much else to do, so I think I'll just come on to build occasionally now since the pvp is fucked atm.

They recently revamped matchmaking and since then I'm experiencing sharp drops in visitors too.

I don't know how mm mechanic was changed but it seems devs greatly expanded mm brackets and allowed much more people - even those with low-mm numbers, so to say - to be included in the pvp roster.

I'm seeing a wide variety of castles now, from take-it-all kinds to don't-you-dare ones.
Before, it was hard to pick "good targets" in my mm bracket and I'm pretty sure my castle was one of the few in my bracket that are worth attacking at all.
Now, people would be flocking to easy meats due to seemingly wider mm bracket.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Totally killed my drive to play the game. Half the fun was watching replays of people attacking me :p Also going to be hard as hell to get any gacha girl orb thingies.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

since you said before you have a dragon guarding your base, i'm imagining your fun replays mainly involves enemy attacking and quitting the second they see her fly out

well i never had any ever attack me seriously before so idk the fun involved in watching i guess, not even sure if my defenses will even work well or not

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

since you said before you have a dragon guarding your base, i'm imagining your fun replays mainly involves enemy attacking and quitting the second they see her fly out

well i never had any ever attack me seriously before so idk the fun involved in watching i guess, not even sure if my defenses will even work well or not

My honest reaction would be:
toss a simona near barrack to see what pops out
if soldier/archer pops out, lure them outside, kill them, and call it quits.
if nothing worth killing pops out, call it quits at that point.

It is possible to get some stars against your castle with some knights and arties with occasional soldiers thrown in but the cost is not worth it at this time as there are far easier targets floating around at the moment.

Personally, I attack if I can get 1 star with 9 Raiders, 3-4 knights, and 2 arties, maybe a few soldiers too.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, I only have a witch on defense. I would understand if nobody was attacking me seriously if I had the dragon mage out. Nobody has attacked me at all, not even the 1 unit attack in like 4 days now. Dragon Mage too OP, I wouldn't do that to people.

You can get most my resources before you're even in range of my towers :p

Now I completely understand why nobody attacks you, I'd skip you so fast. Not worth the units/resources and wait time to rehire them it would take to take out your castle. Killing your castle would probably mean my main team is down for over 30 minutes and I'd lose resources. Nobody will attack you seriously unless they're bored.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Absolutely on the opposite side, before the patch I received 1 attack per week... (all my resources are outside walls and towers range, castel in the limit)

Now I get 3 or 4 a day. I even got my first fragments.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Absolutely on the opposite side, before the patch I received 1 attack per week... (all my resources are outside walls and towers range, castel in the limit)

Now I get 3 or 4 a day. I even got my first fragments.
Mine just turned around out of nowhere too, maybe they fixed something. I got like 10 attacks last night. Going from half a dozen attacks a night, to no attacks at all over 4ish days and back to 10 attacks overnight. Something weird happened... Oh well, so happy I have fragments and replays to watch again.

Oh and either you get a free copy of a girl when she reaches level 30, or you can get girls from attacking others now (I think it's the former). I just got Leica while attacking someone at the same time she hit level 30 (And I hit level 25). Just unlocked the 3rd resource tower for coins/gems and a whole set of new defense towers, nice. I've seen people with like 8 archer towers and a shit ton of resource buildings and wondered when that happens. It's probably on the wiki by now. City defenses are going to get pretty crazy when more people start reaching these levels.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lots of changes:

Bug Fixes, Diva cost reduction (Whoo), upcoming event info, etc

◆ News ◆ completion of maintenance

I will inform you than Girls Union operations.

Maintenance that started from 15:00 today
Was finished at 16:00.

■ maintenance content
The fixes were made for the following problems.

· Than indicated time of the unit manufacturing time
Correction of the problem that the production will end soon

· Fixed an issue that experience value enters lord level even beyond the 100
⇒ experience values ​​that were entered in excess of the level 100 already
It will be fixed to the value of an appropriate level upper limit amount.

I did the following modifications.

And end of the service start Memorial Quest

And end of release Campaign
⇒ I have removed the release commemorative Gacha.
Gacha release commemorative ticket that I hold it
It is available from the item management screen
※ Please note the expiration date of the item
⇒ is the first set of discount premium Gacha
I will return to the normal point 500DMM
⇒ I have removed the release commemorative goods from shops.

• The billing item description of the lasting effect
It describes the available maximum number

And modify some of the game UI
⇒ I made ​​a modification of the design.
⇒ to visualize the appearance determination range when you select the defense Corps Base
⇒ View the upper limit of the deathblow to the level of detailed information lab Salome

· Performance tuning class of "Diva"
⇒ The revised upward the value of attack power,
I was fixed to 60-45 the organization cost.

• Start time-limited challenge events

• Adding a limited time Gacha

Limited challenge events,
For more information on the limited time Gacha
Please check the notice posted separately.

Limited Challenge Events

◆ Limited Challenge events ◆

Than 28 days 16:00 August 2014,
Limited Challenge events
I started the "holly Rangyaku".

And stood up the banner of outrageous lord overthrow
The challenge to the army of samurai girl of "holly",
The! Trying to get an event reward ticket

If you wait in the wings beat in the final stage the "holly"
The ...... ♪ of the story as well, "fun"

Event period
Up to 18 days 12:59 00-9 May 16: August 28, 2014

※ After the event preceding implementation heroine "holly",
It is scheduled to be obtained available opportunities in the game
※ The last stage was cleared the story 10
It is a high stage of difficulty for players
I recommend the challenge on adequate preparation
※ lineup and arrangement of time-limited challenge during the event is
Because there is a case to change during the event
Thank you for your understanding in advance

Girls Union operations

Limited Gacha Update:

◆ Limited Gacha update ◆

Than maintenance after August 28, 2014
The contents of the Limited Gacha has been updated.

As with release Memorial Gacha,
Heroine that appears in the low probability
It is set higher than the premium Gacha.

This time, the heroine to a new appearance "Kyra" is
Powerful Archer of cost 30.
Attack power compared to the cost of Archer 10 normal,
It has become a high value both durability.

Lv1 attack power 12 endurance 207

Unit production time is shorter in proportion to strength,
It is an easy-to-use heroine in proportion of cost.

※ next update of the period is limited Gacha "Keira",
We are planning to move to premium Gacha
For the appearance rate in (premium Gacha is
It is set to a value different from the limited time Gacha)

Girls Union operations

Glad Diva cost reduction happened, that was entirely needed. UI changes are alright, and it looks like they took my suggestion of adding limited story/challenge missions :p Hooray. People will probably be so busy with that that there'll be less pvp happening though.

For the 5th event stage, does it need to be cleared twice or do you have to kill the defenders (I see multiple 2's in the description)? I just nuked the defender tower with skills to 3 star it but it hasn't been cleared for some reason. Dragon Mages too annoying...

Edit: Yeah you need to kill the defending flying mages for the 5th event challenge map to be cleared. Guess I have a reason to use the dragon girl now.

Last edited:

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess I missed the party

Missed 3-star by some seconds. Those non-combat buildings take too much time bashing.

dracometeo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys know how to get 3 star on the last event stage(7)? Got all 3 star except the last stage ;_; Damn tower so hard to kill......

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just now got her after 2-3 days of attempts, 2 stared it. 7th stage is redunkulous. Biggest problem is that if you nuke the defender post tower before the units come out, it doesn't count as completed (At least the earlier map had that.). It'd be a lot easier if you could nuke that with skills.

I'll try to detail this as much (I'm compressing and soon to be uploading the video replay right now).

<iframe frameborder="0" width="560" height="315" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x24wvlz" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24wvlz_girl-s-union-7th-event-stage_videogames" target="_blank">Girl's Union 7th Event Stage</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/FruitSmoothie12" target="_blank">FruitSmoothie12</a></i>

Detailed strat explaining why I did what I did:
(135/135 cost used and all skills)
Soldier (Level 32) - Use to eat floor defenses, the crop circles
Knight (Level 30) - Use to protect Artillery from archer towers mainly
Knight (Level 23)
Samurai (Level 28) - Use to kill the enemy units that spawn
Artillery (level 30) - Wrecking ball, need to keep them alive as long as possible
Artillery (Level 17)

1. Start by placing a Knight or two at the bottom left corner to protect your units from the archer towers. That is their main purpose here, you want to deploy them to keep your Artillery alive mainly, you will need them all.

2. Spam all 12 of your Artillery out at the bottom left corner immediately, this is because they'll target the nearest wall first and if you don't get them all to attack the 1 space wall there first, they'll try to walk through the field to the castle and die immediately.

3. Spam your soldiers out in a wave, this is something you need to check the video for, it's mainly to get them to waste the enemy's floor defenses. Watch the video for where units fly into the sky and try to get your soldiers to run over those spaces, I missed the top ones but thankfully my Knight's bit the dust and not my Artillery.

4. Skills on the attacking towers near the castle, just don't kill the defender tower (The one that summons enemy units) or it probably won't count as completed. Even though your Artillery is out of range of most of these, if they kill your Knights the enemy units that spawn will go right for your Artillery and kill them, so I think it's needed.

5. Save Samurai for enemy units, you need to be very quick on them or they'll kill all your Artillery in seconds. Knight's won't attack them and your Artillery will probably be killed before they do, so they are highly necessary.

Might be better ways but I couldn't really think of any for 135 cost (Especially with all the anti air towers). If I had 20 more for another Knight on my team or placed everything perfectly, mighta gotten 3 star. At times I bunched up my Knights too much so they ate aoe damage they didn't need to. You could probably attack both the bottom left and bottom right at the same time, but I didn't want to have to micromanage two teams and clear speed would be a problem. New Samurai girl is pretty awesome, so glad I could get her.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn. I don't need resources and am just pvping for exp, but I really want to hit them haha. Highest I've ever seen the resources by far. I think the highest I've seen is like 70kish. I feel like the size of your city might increase how much it's worth, wonder if that's true. Whenever I see people using up most the space on the map, their resources always seem higher for their building levels than those who have compact cities. Maybe I should spread mine out more.

Edit: Oh I just discovered that you can get girl crystals on offense (It wasn't from level ups I guess). I just got a copy of the eye patch witch girl while attacking somebody. I didn't have her on my team and it wasn't the defending units from the defense tower either. Turns out that girl is that person's assistant (The one that shows up in the top left corner when you attack people). So people can get your assistant from attacking you. I've only had it happen twice now I think so it's rare, but hey, there's a reason to attack those people with rare gacha girls as their assistant now.

A note is that I think I 3 stared them both, could be a coincidence or maybe it's a requirement so people don't half ass spam pvp to acquire a bunch of rare girls.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty big updates lately. They fixed the Dominion lag by using some WebGL thing. You can get at least 5 permanent spaces to hire units at a time (Not sure when the ticket for it was handed out though). You gotta click the unused space in the roster hire menu and use the top item. Doesn't take too long to hire your units now. They also spruced up and fixed a lot of the UI problems.

Pvp seems better too, you can acquire girl crystals on defense and offense so acquiring rare girls is easier.

If any of those problems were bothering you, might wanna retry the game now. The lag fix is so nice.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any recommendations on how to level characters faster? I find they after 15 onwards leveling is very slow. I usually raid other players, challenge, or story to train them.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Atm the xp boost event going on is your best bet. Look for x5 and x10 bonuses and go all out. Unfortunatly I dont know of any other decent ways that not slowly grinding.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Atm the xp boost event going on is your best bet. Look for x5 and x10 bonuses and go all out. Unfortunatly I dont know of any other decent ways that not slowly grinding.
Oh I never knew there was such a thing. How do I tell when the X5 or X10 is on?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any recommendations on how to level characters faster? I find they after 15 onwards leveling is very slow. I usually raid other players, challenge, or story to train them.

AFAIK this challenge mission is best grinder.

The two Tesla Coil... nope, towers are easily outranged by artillery.
So you basically bring an artillery and fill the rest with whatever you wish to level.

Assuming you destroyed everything, it gives 300 account xp and 3000 unit xp per run

Just be aware that any unit that you do not field on the map will not receive xp, even if you have it in the deck.

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Times like these I wish I knew enough Japanese to read all that. It Bugs my OCD so much that I don't know what is going on :(

Although I have to thank you guys for posting Videos on how the Game Works. It reminds me of a Indie game you would find on Android lol