What's new

[DMM] Girl's Union

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Girl's Union

I'm sorry to say this but your city has absolutely no merit of attacking.
You might get occasional visitors just attacking out of whim though.
They should really make it so there's a point to have a strong defense x.x Like you get free items or tickets if people haven't successfully attacked you in a while or something.

I just moved my resource buildings outside lol.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Using the first button on the right of the heroine screen u can set her as your "display" character on the main screen. Also a little heart appears under her portrait.
Do u guys know if this is just aesthetic or serves any purpose?

Btw, I'd like to have this on Aegis.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, 9-4 is obnoxious. So much poison and shit x.x The AI won't aim for the castle until it takes out like half the city, it's pretty annoying. You can't even rush it with archers or anything because of how the towers are set up. So far that's like the most "complete" defense ever, it really has no weakness. Just gotta try to blast everything down with skills. I feel like I have to raise the levels of my city before I can do anything there and I need to wait on a new castle level before I can do that x.x

Maybe I'll spam artillery inside the walls for the hell of it and hope I can damage the castle fast enough. I didn't want to do that since it's just an utter gamble, but oh well.

Last edited:

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i keep getting attack by people who only spawn one kind of unit why is that?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same. I think some of the quests count even if you lose, so people just spam pvp using only one unit every attack so they don't lose resources.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems this game's matchmaking works by considering both BP and winrate of each player.

So as one clears quests and accumulates BP, there comes a time when he can only see unfavorable maps in his versus map rotation. In those cases, intentionally losing matches does help. (happened to me too)

Attacking a well defended city could be challenging and fun. But when the quests require you to win X amount of battles again and again, you cannot really afford all-out attack since time is at premium.

Besides, dealing with defense barracks that house dragons is a real torture that pits you against lagging screen with constant need to bait the dragons away.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally had someone attack me seriously, it's been like a week since somebody threw everything they had at me.

I'm not sure why my city has only 1846/2082 resources though o_O I remember it used to be in the tens of thousands and my city is quite advanced now. If anybody figures out how to raise that, lemme know? It'd be great if my city was worth more, higher chance of people attacking me. It's pretty sad that I had to put my resource buildings outside so people would even attack me x.x

Wait my resources keep changing in my replay, guess it's a visual bug? Damn, can't tell how much my city is worth then.

Also somebody just tried to blitz my city from the inside of it. I didn't even initially mean for that to be a trap (Where I removed my resource buildings) but wow, they didn't even scratch my buildings before they were obliterated lol. Quick way to learn not to try to take on like 10 towers at once... I killed their whole line up in 19 seconds. Apparently leaving a huge opening right in the middle of your city is great bait, I've had quite a few people try to use that, but that was the first time somebody sent out their entire army.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wow, I figured there was only 9 stages so far. Didn't know there'd be a 10. Dragon Mage girl get. The final stage of 9 was easier than some of the earlier stages. The dark skinned demon girl is the boss of stage 10. I think I'm going to go back and try to 3 star everything I missed first, think that's some quests.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anybody know what the new event is? I still can't find event info to translate on their forum. Found it for once.

◆ 5 million people breakthrough campaign seigneur ◆

I will inform you than Girls Union operations.
Started from Tuesday July 29 of "Girls Union"
To celebrate that the number of registered users has exceeded 50 000 people
Will hold a "50,000 people breakthrough campaign seigneur"!

Campaign period:
25 14:59 00-8: May 16 August 18

★ campaign I login special bonus ★
During the campaign, when you log in to the game in the 1st
You get heroine once a Soldier "Leica" always.
Log - In the seventh second-, and a variety of useful items
You get once daily in separate from the login bonus normal.
※ It is updated at the same timing as the login bonus normal
※ You get a special login bonus of up to seven

★ campaign II Artillery acquisition opportunities ★
During the preceding available heroine at a premium Gacha limited
Artillery "Liese Lotte" will appear.
Liese Lotte boasts a large firepower of the finest in the same class,
I have a powerful deathblow.

During the campaign, at a premium Gacha more limited
Incidence of Artillery is up.
※ campaign after the end of "Liese Lotte",
It is scheduled to be obtained available opportunities in the game
※ There is no change to the Artillery incidence from Gacha other

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cant come to truly like this game. It has some good mechanics but the units AI is just too pathetic....
how are we supposed to plan an assault when half your units keep attacking an already breached wall and die under cannon fire....

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I cant come to truly like this game. It has some good mechanics but the units AI is just too pathetic....
how are we supposed to plan an assault when half your units keep attacking an already breached wall and die under cannon fire....
Just think of it as an old lemmings game.

Each type of lemming has different target priority, and you control them by choosing release location, amount, and timing. And also by skill-strike support.

One thing to note is once a unit has set a target, said lemming will not switch target until the target is destroyed.

Each lemming will ignore all other types of targets other than its priority target type, unless those types are all destroyed.
Exception to this rule is artillery. When released, artillery will always target closest wall section as initial target. After this initial target is destroyed, it will attack any nearby hostile building or unit instead of next closest wall.

When the way to the target is partially blocked by some wall objects, lemming will try to go around walls unless its pathfinding AI decides that going around will take "too long" distance to cover. In that case, it will target a wall section instead.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah once you figure out their AI it's not so bad. I understand why they couldn't make it too easy to control the girls. You're fighting the AI, not real people. It'd be far too easy if it was entirely skill/strategy based. Still, it's a lot better than most games in the skill regard. Even the best browser games I've played have a huge amount of luck involved in how the battle plays out (Card games especially, make the best deck possible and if you draw bad cards, you'll lose anyways), so this doesn't bother me.

It actually gives you quite a lot of options for offense and defense, the more you play the more you realize that. Having a good roster size and unlocking more towers/traps helps a lot with that. One of the few DMM games I've actually enjoyed more the longer I've played it. I started it off just to test it and thought I'd abandon it but it's gotten a lot better. I'm kind of disappointed it doesn't seem to be getting too much attention here.

They certainly need to add better events for the future though, I want event maps to beat for special girls and shit. If they're going to go heavy gacha route, I may get annoyed. So far I feel like you can get quite a lot just playing randomly since you acquire parts of girls on defense constantly. Just got Sarieru from whim/random gacha, neat. Not that I use Diva's on my main team, but eh.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found one with the SEGA logo lol.

P.S: Man 10-8 sucks x.x Always comes down to 1 of my artillery trying to solo the castle but it runs out of time. Why most of them decide to walk into the archer tower instead of follow the path I made, who fucking knows. The castle is certainly closer. Well I think I made it this time, whooo. Dragon Mage Girl Get. Now that I'm all done with the story mode, not sure what to do. Guess I'll just be leveling girls.

Is there any reason to level a girl before feeding her? I thought there was for a moment but it was a mistake.

Yeah dragon mage girl is OP. I love how she can even disregard anti air defenses like they're nothing. She can basically solo most maps... 20 minutes to hire one at level 6 though lol. Still, great way to 3 star all those difficult levels.

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

didnt realize there was a dragon girl for story mode, guess i should focus on that instead of building up my city....which i'm sure no one would've bothered to attack mine anyways ever since the 2nd day playing

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

didnt realize there was a dragon girl for story mode, guess i should focus on that instead of building up my city....which i'm sure no one would've bothered to attack mine anyways ever since the 2nd day playing
Companion posted her info on page 4. You can see even at level 1, her stats are absurd. 2k health and 132 attack. She's like Artillery + Knight + Witch rolled into one, all of their strengths and none of their weaknesses. Her only problem is how long it takes to hire them. I honestly kind of want to keep her at level 1 just so her hire time doesn't sky rocket like the other girls, but I need to use her to 3 star some story missions. I think a lot of people don't level her and just use her for defense because her wiki info isn't listed above level 1 yet. The HP/Attack she gets on level up is not worth the increased time at all.

If she's mostly going to be used on defense anyways, might as well level her a bit since the hire time won't hurt that much.

For comparison, a Knight at level 26 has 782 health, 22 attack and Artillery has 157 hp and 47 attack at level 27. So yeah...About 3 times the health and attack of the two strongest 20-30 cost classes. An amazing reward for completing story mode.

Edit: Game is up, they spruced up the UI a bit but still haven't fixed the lag in your Dominion when you place/touch/move things around. Also for some reason, mouse scrolling is reversed in menus now, up goes down.

Last edited:

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

stuck in area 6 now, probably need an artillery to do well in this map, since no other units are working effectively and the only types i dont have is artillery, robot, dragon

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

stuck in area 6 now, probably need an artillery to do well in this map, since no other units are working effectively and the only types i dont have is artillery, robot, dragon
Yeah if I remember right, that's when you hit a wall and need Artillery because nothing else can knock down buildings fast enough to clear the maps beyond that. I'm surprised you didn't get an Artillery girl from gacha yet.