What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

The egg paradise update is good for me: now you can start it any time you want, and get 60 minutes after that to keep farming it. So you don't have to guess about the time it comes up anymore, but only get 60 minutes per day(previously you could get 2 hours but at maybe bad times to be able to farm.

I want some help with the Olympic event.
Everytime I fight I lose or nearly lose, only get saved by the assist card that's maxed out and has 4k attack and maybe bonuses. My power is around 11k, I fight 7-8k power opponents and lose nearly half matches. What's the idea of this event?
Think the idea is basically winning as much matches as possible. More you win more prizes you get for number of wins. Other than that there is a ranking and after the deadline if you are within a rank they give you prizes (scratch cards, books, exp boosters). Top ranks get the blond SR from what i understand and is nearly impossibu.

Personally I tend to use a kira atena buddy which imo is strongest friend. I don't make them my friend though because if you friend them and you use them they disappear and you need to wait for some cooldown for them to reappear to use again. Another tip is find users that are high value (36 pts) and beatable to you. After remembering them just keep grinding at them whenever they are on your challenge list to ensure most points and victory. Your team should carry as many of the event bonus characters, but that goes without saying for all events.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get that assist card as well, but sometimes it dies at the 2nd attack and my team has no chance even versus other teams with less power.

Do the warm up matches do anything?

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I get that assist card as well, but sometimes it dies at the 2nd attack and my team has no chance even versus other teams with less power.

Do the warm up matches do anything?
By warm up matches I assume the 1-3 with 30 stages each? If you clear them they give you scratch card+battle point refill ticket. In terms of food for cards monsters tend to be lvl1-5 at 1, lvl5-10 at 2, and lvl10-15 at 3.

I think in your case i would still use the assist but keep an eye on a user with a team you can beat. After that just remember their name and hunt them, I even found a user that the assist character can mostly kill all their cards except probably 1 that my character would finish off after.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont quite get it seems like you get more points for having bonus cards but then u lose points for having high lvl cards. I used to be able to get 120 sometimes 150 points per a win but now its down to 80-105 seemingly after I maxed the levels of some of my bonus cards wish I could go back to those easy 150 point wins the dudes at 105 points mostly have every single possible kira card maxed and I can't beat that

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Well new event but it appears that it will be only to try to get old cards from other events.

New type of enemies gives you a new skill for the heroines.

Other than that, it seems an event that will not give us nothing new. The only good side is that the HR holy heroine is available by gatcha, so with a lot of luck you may get her with tickets.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the new skill the monsters have I think it allows you to use a random skill your card has but thats only good because the skill only needs 10 seconds to be ready so you could do things like use the grid defense barrier skill twice I noticed in that pvp event grid wasnt so useful because it takes 25 seconds to let you use it my cards would be all dead within 25 seconds but that skill might actually make using grid in pvp events worth it since you can use it to cast it within 10 seconds and then cast it again. Also I dont think the skill is really new since its on the wiki thats the only reason I know what it does since I cant read japanese

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Other than the 4 event quests is there any thing else to this event? Also what is the difference between monsters with a full bloom and partial? There is a picture but i don't know what it says. Are tickets to the event box only paid or we get them if we equip the characters with 3x. I was busy so didn't do much for this event til now.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you get to the 30th place in each of those event lvls then another lvl opens up for each difficulty so should be 4 of them you can open that have 5 lvls you beat those 5 lvls each day and you can a event box ticket from each difficulty. so 4 tickets a day its not enough to get all the cards in the event though so I think this event is kind of lame eventhough it has cards in it from past events that I missed. It just gives me N cards all the time and occasional R not the SR's that I actually card about. I think the 3x characters have no login bonus again unless you need more than 1 to get anything? I have one in my party usually

Hazukshi

Reputation score

In the 3x3 box event thing, whats the one in the middle right box? I have all the others.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you mean the box event gacha that card would be this

its name ディア or google translated to Deere

her Cg is on exhentai so not much point of getting her card the R card on the bottom right isnt though nor are all 3 of those SR so I actually want them but unfortunately they dont give us enough of those box things to really obtain them before the event ends

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New Event. There looks to be 2 new characters that you can get. The event revolves around picking up sakura pedals. Its similar to the valentine event where chocolate randomly falls from the sky.

I think most people might hate the new changes to this event.

To get the gold sakura pedals you must clear a set of quests and it will appear once per day... To get the first prize it looks like they want 10000 gold pedals. Beating easy and playing the round (without attempting to catch the pedals) i got 120.

EVENT IS NOT GRINDABLE. Each set of quest last for 30 mins starting with the first time you attempt a quest in the set, after which you need to wait for the next day. This also means you can't really afk between each round as the timer is ticking. Playing easy (without attempting to catch the pedals) i got 250. First prize goes for 1000.

Ideally this game will take 2.5 hrs life if you count the egg paradise per day...

Edit: After doing all the sets, one day could get roughly 1704 pedals, and 660 gold pedals.
Just seeing the dates, 660 gold pedals per day will only get 9240... short of 10000 so you need to literally catch everything if you want to get the prize....

Also there is a magical SR egg. Not sure what it does but from what i understand it uses 5 tickets for a 35% chance to get it.

Last edited:

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

The time limit for the new event is a bit annoying but probably the reason of it, is that not everyone could get the Kira version of the new girl.

At my first attempt already get 1 normal SR, but to expend 1.5 doing this missions is a bit annoying.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a login bonus card that gives the item used to boost up the bar? seems like you can only get enough of the kira version if you spam buying the boost item

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I find in order to catch gold pedals, i recommend the formation that looks like an arrow.

00p00 p = player 0 = your characters
_00f_ f = friend
__0__ _ = just to align

Pedals tend to give you enough time to rotate this formation to catch them. It is also gives quite an area coverage overall to catch I find. I managed to catch all gold pedals in all rounds. Max gold pedals is 200, 300, 400, totaling 900. If we count 13 days, 11700, enough for 1 kira.

Also if im correct placed the new girl in my team and got a scratch card, so i recommend leveling her to get more each day.

In terms of max pedals per stage:
easy: 20 pedals
normal: 40 pedals
hard: 60 pedals

If you attempt to try to catch all pedals as humanly possible and played the full 30 mins you can make about a total of about 2500 pedals.
I made 2300, missing a few pedals, and losing a few times on hard. For detailed breakdown i got aprox. 500 on easy, 950 on normal, 850 on hard.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you sure it was from the new card and not a normal login reward? I tried putting the new card in and it looked like nothing special popped up when I was logging in

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Im sorry, I must have been mistaken. That day I received a coin and exp boost, and had a scratch card below them. Not sure where that scratch card came from but I guess its not from the event girl.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

you sure it was from the new card and not a normal login reward? I tried putting the new card in and it looked like nothing special popped up when I was logging in
Each time that you get one of the new SR card (feeding event), they may give you a random item for rewad.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They just added a new daily stage and I love it. It cost 50000 coins but its a wing egg paradise. Eggs are lvl 10 so feed them to 20 and that's an easy 187500 exp. Get two days worth and add an exp and we could be seeing 650000+ exp.

There is also something new i saw with scratch cards, someone know what it is? Is that the new daily prizes? If so that is like 3x and 6x scratch prizes, which are much needed.

Also little novice question as I never used them, before starting a stage what does the yellow book do? I haven't used them before and accumulated a ton of them.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone mind sharing the cg for that last event card? just found out I missed my last card cause the net died all yesterday