What's new

[DMM] Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Goddess of the Iron-Clad

Attached is the last cg for the last event girl, I did not do the extra two scratches so you have you suffice with her clothes on. (I think its fine to post this)

Also there is a new bingo event.
Clear a 30-stage quest set and get 1 super bingo card that tends to have a kira of the new SR.

Daily you get 4 bingo cards. With the new N in party you get +1, I think with SR you get +1, and with Kira SR you get +2 cards.
These are from my experience as I manage to get a Kira and got 8 cards today.
Other than that there are bonus prizes for scratching those super bingo cards. I'd recommend changing those bingo cards as it gives you a chance for the kira SR and each time you use those cards you get a scratch card which seems to be rarer as this game goes on... I feel this might be turning people off along with the huge exp needed to level cards, which they tried to solve by adding new ways to get exp eggs but they still take a lot of time to farm...

Attachments

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Here is it, the pictures of the last two SR,

And true, try to save your normal bingo and exchange them for Super Bingo, I get lucky in my first normal bingo and get enough SR of the new girl to get a good bonus and now I'm aiming for a lot of scratch (the ones that you get from Super Bingo),

Attachments

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thx both of you but the picture is a little bit on the small side 5454 . Im gonna try exchanging all of my bingos for super bingos this time around I think last time I mostly used normal bingos and I got 0 kira SRs. would be nice if were actually able to get 4 kira SR's without buying crap but I wont be surprised if it isnt the case. I dont think the kira forms give any extra bingo cards btw I have no kira cards just the past event SR+ the new N+ and the new SR but it gave me 9 bingos. I figured you guys might like to see the cgs for this card also.

Attachments

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure why my pic turned smaller as it was originally larger.

Also I don't think im paranoid but I swear SRs are disappearing from my gift box. I think if its too old they delete them, and I also have <50 cards in it. I currently have about 24 cards and I could tell I lost a few because my last SR in the box is not the same one I had previously. 24 cards are too much for me to scratch or store in my list currently.

Attachments

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think your probably just paranoid and forgot you took it out since you only have 24 cards now if you had more then 50 like me then I could understand. Guess I should probably get the kira Sr I got yesterday out of there before something strange happens to it since none of us know how long they let you keep more than 50 cards or why it stops counting after 50. I also got 3 super bingos instead of 1 when I beat the highest difficulty so thats probably the only reason I got the kira sr the gold bingos I'd gotten in the past trolled me hard I'd gotten at least 3 of them so far with both the event SR and its kira form and theyd always give me only 1 bingo row or fail them all.

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I feel that the system is rigged in terms of the bingo. two days ago i had consecutive all prizes in bingo cards including the super bingo that gave me the event sr and kira sr. I'm talking about 4-5 bingo cards of this. Now they tend to just have one line of bingo...

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I'm getting one line a lot too especially with the gold bingos I mention earlier I think it took me till the 3rd or 4th day of this event to get 2 of the SR because of all the single lines I get in the gold bingos. It would help a ton if they didn't have so many blank spaces on the board that's probably why it seems rigged or why it is actually rigged.

I wanted to ask if you guys have the scenes for any of these cards though. I'm getting kind of low on space and I have 3-4 of most of these cards. I think I've maxed out a decent amount of SR's so I'm trying to decide which R's I should scratch to free up some space with all the ones I'm getting from the bingos. I was most likely going to scratch that top left one first since I said I was going to share it with cthulhu but if someone else has it then it Id do something else first.

Attachments

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here are last scenes for the last two characters.

I'd also like to say that the prize box is definately deleting my older SRs. I think either they changed the limit to 25, or my SRs are just really old and sitting in my prize box for too long. Either rate I'm pulling out my kiras. I'm 100% certain they deleted my SRs and its not paranoia.

Also there is a limit to skill remove items... I'm at 99 and they dont' let me pull them out of the box because im at max.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How is everyone's luck for getting the new kira? I have no luck after my first one, but i managed to scratch 31 super bingo cards letting me claim the 30 super bingo prize for the second kira.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

I need one more of the new SR Kira, scratch already 45 super bingo... just one more day to have the opportunity to get her :/

At least I have a lot of scratch tickets for the incoming events.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

only 2 kira here it just gives me only silver super bingo now I think they must of done something to make it do this.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can someone give me a brieft explain of how to play this game ?

I understand that the objective of the game is to stay alive by rotating your unit to counter the enemy that rush toward your character.
The Rock/Paper/Sic work like this i guess : Sword>Staff>Shield>Sword.

Everything beside that i am clueless such as how to get new girl ? how to improve your current girl ? which girl you can strip ? How to unlock the H-Scene etc

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

trial and error man just don't push any red buttons or you might delete some cards by accident but you can strip anything long as you have scratches which will eventually become cash/ event only after you get like 30 of them I think from the main maps?

This new event seems kinda ridiculous to earn even one of the kira cards btw.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it appears that Goddess of the Iron Clad become another 'gold' player game. The last two events are ridiculous, since you only can get the SR with a looooooooooooot of luck or spending a lot of tickets.

Feeling bad about it, and now waiting for the new Asagi game.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bad news. If i understood correctly this game will shut down on july 10. Any possibility we can gather all cgs and update the one present in exhentai?

I hate the fact that I've spent hours and its suddenly going under. I've got a lot of different tickets i've been saving up and now kind of regret that I never pulled them.

I think the reason they may be ending the game may be because of how they tried to make it more difficult for free players to try to get players to pay. That and its honestly a pain to level characters since we rely highly on egg paradise.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seriously? Well it was a good game, but making it more difficult for non-payers, plus the difficulty to level both yourself and the characters after a point made the game repetitive for me.

Sucks that it goes down though, it's not that old anyway (I've played DMM games for more than it lasted OwO)

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

Bad news. If i understood correctly this game will shut down on july 10. Any possibility we can gather all cgs and update the one present in exhentai?

I hate the fact that I've spent hours and its suddenly going under. I've got a lot of different tickets i've been saving up and now kind of regret that I never pulled them.
It seems so and is frustrating since it was a great game. Well I'm going to try new games and also is true, we spent a lot of time in this game to end like this.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MIGHT be possible to host the game ourselves since their data is unsecured.
If anyone is interested and wants to give it a shot, these are the IP's to the servers that they left in their scripts.

Code:
111.171.218.190/gotrt/ - production server
111.171.218.190/gotrt_dev/ - dev server
111.171.218.190/gotrtSp_dev/ - dev server for mobile version
Not all of the folders are accessible. If you need images, go to the mobile server. The first time I went in there was Jan 2014, and over time they've secured a couple folders...but some other folders were still left open for some reason :confused::confused:

Anyways ya so if someone thinks they might be able to do something with the data there it is.

I was told that there have been many events since then with new cards, presumably with new scenes, but I couldn't find them in the usual place, so presumably they hid them away or something.

If someone can post the URL's to a couple of these event cards, maybe we can find them.
But the names are hashed and it is not obvious what kind of scheme they used to generate the random letters.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish they would do an event or something before they close that would let us complete all of these event cards that we couldnt complete without spending huge amounts of cash or just let us view the cgs somehow but I guess they probably wont be that generous since they made events like that in the first place. I will feel totally incomplete if they just close and all of those event cards I got 1-3 copies of I'll never have any chance of seeing the cgs for.