What's new

[DMM] Kamihime project

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Kamihime project

I expect once the Japanese get out of school/work it'll be crazy again. This is probably the safest time to play.

My ID is 24446008 if you guys want to add me.

Last edited:

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First DMM game i spent money on and PayPal works on DMM even without VPN.
Looks promising and love the artstyle!

My ID: 17312092

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

id:19680045

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...keeps giving me the error screen whenever i try to move past the last stage in chapter 2... just doesnt want to let me play T^T

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No one can get past 2-4. It's bugged. Have to wait til they fix it.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The game is insanely unstable, i can hardly complete a map without getting error.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Man... these Raid Bosses are pretty hard. They cost 20AP and also you need a lot of friends to beat .

EDIT: and then puff maintenance when boss was close to die >:

Last edited:

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone part of a Union? Still need to find one. Servers seem ok ATM.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

People from another forum created guild, but it's already full, so new one needed.
Also looking for friends id 11020336
Rolled with compensation crystals, only 2 SR, and they're summons:(

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I joined the one Levi sent me a msg about. Seems active, but full atm, they are from Himeuta.

The game is really fun when there is no lag and the raid battles are kind of confusing. I guess everyone is fighting at the same time? It is really expensive to join in on one though.

Also what hero are you guys going for? I'm thinking about unlocking Arthur but the Union guys say that Mordred might be OP? They share some of the same reqs though so it shouldn't be too much of hassle to unlock both.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@RaVeN 777
Added as friend, I will send a guild invite later.

Mostly crews from Aigis trying out and enjoying the new game. Do note that guild is heavily snatch (+drop rate %) focused, so be mentally prepared for that.

ダラア

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its a bit hard for me to navigate, but I am enjoying the flashy and fun-ness of the game so far. Combat is enjoyable, as its a cross between "Autopilot to victory" and "TBC Throwback!" and for a flash game, its got a lot of charming animations and the like.

Will likely invest some time into this and see if its living up to all the hype and waiting.....now just to figure out what Im doing...

I am Wallachan # 15924302

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

I joined the one Levi sent me a msg about. Seems active, but full atm, they are from Himeuta.

The game is really fun when there is no lag and the raid battles are kind of confusing. I guess everyone is fighting at the same time? It is really expensive to join in on one though.

Also what hero are you guys going for? I'm thinking about unlocking Arthur but the Union guys say that Mordred might be OP? They share some of the same reqs though so it shouldn't be too much of hassle to unlock both.
Playing blindly so far and probably messed up a lot. Unlocked Beowulf as far as heroes go,and gave her SR hammer to smash some things.
overall team is this (kinda low levels, didn't play a lot on first bug days)

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here is my ID 10995300

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the small rainbow gemstones to raise the characters?

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm really liking this game once I know what the heck I'm doing XD

Anyone got space in a union? ;v
I tried soloing a raid boss but didn't go so well lol

ID: 24626115
If you added, let me know.

Anyone know where to find the small rainbow gemstones to raise the characters?
I got 1 as rare drop from normal story dungeon but people say to do SP 8AP quests.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been playing for quite a while now... (Rank 20)
Personaly i find its fun, although there definietly still piece and stuff i dont understand, but well will get there due time (specialy passive skill)

The 1 i hated most probably this game is seriusly gacha reliance for ur frontal fighter / equip / summon........ well at least thats what i though at 1st
By some luck chance u can get SR summon of raid, and SR equipment...
Of coz the most anoying part i still don't know where to get a good frontal fighter other than gacha (note that u get fire SR for world 1 clear and wind SR for world 2 clear)
Additionaly there a crafting for SR weapon / summon

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

I'm really liking this game once I know what the heck I'm doing XD

Anyone got space in a union? ;v
I tried soloing a raid boss but didn't go so well lol

ID: 24626115
If you added, let me know.

I got 1 as rare drop from normal story dungeon but people say to do SP 8AP quests.

Ah yes, about upgrades. do we need level max chars first or it's just gather mats and you ready

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For weapons and summons you can limit break them right away as long as you have duplicates. Not sure if you have to hit max level for Kamihimes, I think you should be able to limit break them right away as long as you have the mats. The game is down so can't check.

As for heroes. It looks like Billy the Kid is useful for her snatch ability that she gets at lvl 10. If you are lucky you can kidnap raid bosses as well as steal stuff from enemies. Raid bosses are SR summons. The final tier for snatch heroes is D'artagnan. If you are using Snatch heroes they have a passive that boosts Snatch success rate.

Also you can equip EX skills on your heroes. So once you learn Snatch from Billy the Kid you can equip it on other heroes to keep snatching, though they won't have the snatch success rate passive that the snatch heroes have.