What's new

[DMM] Kamihime project

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Kamihime project

Well I managed to get 9 stacks pretty easily by myself on a normal raid boss but only got 1 bronze chest XD. I'm only using 2nd Tier gunner class.

I think they reduced the bonus drop rate? I only did one so far.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did few runs of event map with Anzu, apparently they not only reduced drops for snatch, but they also reduced drop rates in general. I'm getting about 2x less drops compared to my evening snatch-abuse rush.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a late start because connectivity issues annoyed me too much when it released, trying to catch up a bit now.

Question about unlocking new hero units, as I've maxed Lancelot, how does one acquire remembrance points? I see it'll take me 100 of the 300 that I've somehow accrued to unlock someone new.

And from what I've seen in previous posts, I should grab Billy the Kid first because snatch is near-mandatory for farming?

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I got a late start because connectivity issues annoyed me too much when it released, trying to catch up a bit now.

Question about unlocking new hero units, as I've maxed Lancelot, how does one acquire remembrance points? I see it'll take me 100 of the 300 that I've somehow accrued to unlock someone new.

And from what I've seen in previous posts, I should grab Billy the Kid first because snatch is near-mandatory for farming?
You get spirit points for rank ups (levelups of your PC). You can also buy them from event shop and get them via panel missions, but personally I rank up faster than master spirits, so I didn't need to buy extra points yet.

Snatch was nerfed today, and personally I see more difference for Anzu (summon with item drop up bonus) than mid-tier snatches and getting to snatch 9 is too much hassle. That said, it takes like half a day to master 1st tier spirit, so just do them all.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, thanks.

The_j

Reputation score

Didn't spend much time on the game yet, but the game is basically a clone of Granblue Fantasy, the battle system, Summon skills, summoning system, even the events.

I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, I love Granblue and it's a solid game, bout time a clone game up I guess. I just feel somewhat gimped over here than there since I just started out though.

Looking for friends(and if possible, a guild) id: 12884911

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you upgrade a Genjuu or a weapon?

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

With dupes of themselves. Not sure about event weapons yet, I think they might use those SP materials or something (Eye of the Apocalypse and whatnot)? Someone who's played more than my couple of days might be able to enlighten you.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

With dupes of themselves. Not sure about event weapons yet, I think they might use those SP materials or something (Eye of the Apocalypse and whatnot)? Someone who's played more than my couple of days might be able to enlighten you.
For event weapons, I think you're able to trade them in with the event items in the SP area multiple times, but each time you trade them in, the event item costs increases.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can trade for SSR Summon and Weapon more than once, the cost increase is insane though, ofc. you can get the copy's from SP expert dungeon as drops (very rare drop)

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How does joining other people's raids work?

I see the three options you can tick when you start a raid for what I believe are randoms, friends, and guild/clan/whatever it's called here, but don't see where you can join others. I know that no randoms joined me as I whittled her down for 25 minutes.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sub-menu on right side -> Raid bosses -> click on raid boss when its available there.
Quests icon will glow in red when you have raid boss invitations.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see the three options you can tick when you start a raid for what I believe are randoms, friends, and guild/clan/whatever it's called here, but don't see where you can join others. I know that no randoms joined me as I whittled her down for 25 minutes.
Random function doesn't work at the moment so you have to rely on friends/union. I haven't had a raid invite for a while XD.

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If I could only get to one of the SSR Summon/Weapon in the SP area before the 11th, which one should I grab?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I could only get to one of the SSR Summon/Weapon in the SP area before the 11th, which one should I grab?
depend on ur team:
Weapon:
SSR lance = Jeanne / andromeda weapon
Being SSR have a high dmg burst power (its write there in the weapon)
Weapon stat contribute more on atk power and help all ur dark unit atk
dark element
note: event weapon stat lower than gacha stat, but u can LB it to make it even out or better

Summon:
Passive increase dark + fire atk by 30% / 35% (lvl55) / 40% (max)
Contribute more to HP
Can also be used to atk enemy with summon power, but long wait time.
H-scene @ lvl 40 =50 crystal :p

PS: to prople who still don't know what the book / grimoire is....
Its for 4th LB of ur SR / SSR unit and you need 5 of it -.-

Last edited:

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not focusing on the grimoires this event. Hopefully there are easier ways to get them in the future. None of my Kamihimes are at 3 stars LB yet anyway.

For those with level 55+ Kamihimes do their second ability get upgraded at level 55 like how their first gets upgraded at lvl 45?

Nitebane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those with level 55+ Kamihimes do their second ability get upgraded at level 55 like how their first gets upgraded at lvl 45?
Not by 55, no. At some point around 50 their burst skill gets upgraded. I'm not sure when, but my level 47 girl doesn't have it upgraded while the two I have above 50 (53 and 55) do.

Solru

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyone willing to add me?
The people on my list is active but I seem to keep missing their raid boss XD

ID:21939361

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A bit sad I skipped the first event and didn't farm for the eidolon/summon or weapons. All the lag and server issues turned me off. Though all the compensation was really nice :3. The game was always down when I wanted to play.

I need to fill up my friend's list so if anyone wants to add me my ID is 18603782.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The next event is coming up later today at 15:00 JST (GMT +9). It looks like it is gonna be a light event and maybe some fire stuff is in there as well.

On a side note, it seems like the request help from everyone for raids is working now so it shouldn't be too difficult to find raids anymore.