Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Kamihime project

Friend and union invites plz
id:11001881

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess i was wrong about old events, first 2 events are active right now, but you won't be able to max them without spending a fortune.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm ignoring summons this event since I don't really need them. Instead I'm focusing on max limit breaking the two SSR weapons. Hopefully I can get both, starting with the light bow before moving on to the dark spear. Summer gacha started a day ago. Summer versions for Sol, Brynhildr, and Nergal. Summer Brynhildr is kind of underwhelming though.

Anyway I did some crappy translation for the 4komas awhile back. Posted some on discord awhile back. Failed at embedding them so I'll just post the imgur link.

Kampuchi #1

Kamipuchi #5

Kamipuchi #6

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No idea whether need to spend fortune to max them or not, since sometime there this we called "Lucklord" able to get the SSR weapon / summon, thats pretty much the same as they got exempt from the last cost to buy the SSR.

Additionaly since its 2 event at same time we geting 4 pot / day, this is good enuff already to max alot of stuff(max AP 88 currently)
Well i've been playing this game ever since its open and hoarding all those free crystal and tons of free pot (237 1/2 AP pot atm) so its been pretty easy so far.

As for event plan like lunch, I'm geting both SSR weap max LB for future investment when needed fighting certain boss element + max LB apol due to blind is OP for those solo ragnarok (lacking debuffer)

PS and yes this sound like braging so ignore it if u hate bragger :D
The nico live video mention only 1% of player able to kill Ragnarok Ixion, and i WAS able to kill it with completely being free player *edit: not using pot* (not lucklord too only 2 SSR unit (and only used 1 of them) after all those freebie crystal roll)
I had heard tons of complain about how the game (in other forum + chat) its only good for premium player as ppl keep relating it to GBF... but here i will had to say i deny that idea as this game, "the more time you invest in the game the stronger you will be" (of coz need some Lucklord powaaaarrr too if possible to get certain unit role)
cause: its alot easier to get those "+" and weapon skill level in KP unlike GBF and power contribution more on lving ur weapon + summon and these need effort to do so.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I'm ignoring summons this event since I don't really need them. Instead I'm focusing on max limit breaking the two SSR weapons. Hopefully I can get both, starting with the light bow before moving on to the dark spear. Summer gacha started a day ago. Summer versions for Sol, Brynhildr, and Nergal. Summer Brynhildr is kind of underwhelming though.

Anyway I did some crappy translation for the 4komas awhile back. Posted some on discord awhile back. Failed at embedding them so I'll just post the imgur link.

Kampuchi #1

Kamipuchi #5

Kamipuchi #6
Thanks for the translations, they are pretty funny : )

If possible can you translate # 7 and 12 please

Last edited:

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translations, they are pretty funny : )

If possible can you translate # 7 and 12 please
A bit late, but I did em quick and crappy along with 13. I might do more next weekend.

Kamipuchi #7

~ Note: Cybele gives herself a nickname. She says it a bunch if you use her/watch the scenes. Sounds like kuuu but I went with Cyuu.

Kamipuchi #12

Kamipuchi #13

~Note: Didn't bother to translate the 3rd panel she is just screaming back "kyaa"

Anyway, the game's first union event is most likely the next event after the current one so if anyone is still running around solo you might want to join a union. Looks like the bosses will be dark, but don't quote me on that.

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for these translations.

The comics are hilarious.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Next KP event will start on monday and its union event

It is likely that you will not be able to leave or join union during the event start + there 24hr cooldown to rejoin union when u left.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Due to the start of the next union event, I have room to take in 3~4 new Union members. Please drop by discord if you are interested in joining.

Discord:

そうそうユニオンイベントの関係で
8/22 0:00からイベント終了まで
ユニオンの解散、脱退、メンバーの解雇が出来なくなるのじゃ

Also, do note that you only have until 8/22 0:00 JP time to exit from an union. It shouldn't be an issue for joining though.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I dropped my union I made to complete the tile yesterday. I'd love to get join a real one for the event. (ID: 12318733). I hopped on Discord, but did not see you in the chat Dragon

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hopped on Discord, but did not see you in the chat Dragon
Thanks to one of the mods you got all the permission you needed. *yay for green*

Welcome to the union, and hopefully next event is enjoyable instead of boring. *giving benefit of doubt*

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do have fun in raid event though..... as MVP stealer

wait burst hr.......
Drop into random raid with 80% hp+
spam ability until its "about" to stun (got 8 nuke) --> prepare for punisher ( sieg + tyr) and hit full burst once it stun.... (1mil dmg)
100% guarantee MVP :D --> roll event gacha = crystal $_$ (1 day 70-100 crystal, purely from event gacha)
10x Roll and RIP sanity

PS: Partner in crime: Lunch

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

need union please , id : 15605750

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I took the liberty of translating the newly added daily missions, to make things easier for english players.
Will do the monthly missions when I have the time.

Mission List KamiHime
デイリー(daily)
メインクエストを3回クリアしよう
Clear 3 main quests
レイドバトルの救援に3回参戦しよう
Provide raid support 3 times
ユニオンに1回寄付しよう
Donate to Union 1 time (money, not weapons. There is a button that says 寄付 when you enter your union menu. Press that, input your desired amount and press the blue button.)
ノーマルガチャを5回引こう
Pull normal gacha 5 times
他のプレイヤーに1回挨拶しよ
Say hello to other players 1 time

ウイークリー(weekly)
Coming up next

イベント(event)
TBA(Not in game yet)

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I took the liberty of translating the newly added daily missions, to make things easier for english players.

Mission List KamiHime
デイリー(daily)
メインクエストを3回クリアしよう
Clear 3 main quests
レイドバトルの救援に3回参戦しよう
Provide raid support 3 times
ユニオンに1回寄付しよう
Donate to Union 1 time
ノーマルガチャを5回引こう
Pull normal gacha 5 times
他のプレイヤーに1回挨拶しよ
Say hello to other players 1 time

ウイークリー(weekly)
SPクエストを30回クリアしよう
Clear 30 SP quests
メインクエストを25回クリアしよう
Clear 25 main quests (Storyline quests)
ウエポンを15回強化しよう
Strengthen weapons 15 times
幻獣を15回強化しよう
Strengthen genju 15 times (genju are the summoned beasts)
デイリーミツションを15個クリアしよう
Clear 15 daily missions

Reward for clearing the daily missions: 50 gems
Reward for clearing the weekly missions: Fragment of the dragon god's eye (神龍眼のカケラ no idea what it does)

イベント(event)
TBA(Not in game yet)

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The daily quest is different from yesterday... so it probably different again for tomorrow.
But meh free 50 crystal and we will get another 10 day log in bonus from 2nd --> 16th
KP felt like FKG soon with all the freebie.... now all we need just kill the server for more compensation:D

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No, it's pretty much the same. Only different rewards to match the daily raid quests.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, it's pretty much the same. Only different rewards to match the daily raid quests.
yesterday daily
3 SP quest
3 "host" raid
LB weapon 1x
LB summon 1x
give friend stampt 1x

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Only thing they changed was the donate to union bit. Either way it's a good reference list for players. I still have no idea what the broken dragon god eye thing does though.

glideadon

Reputation score

Hey, so quick question. Whenever I try to play this game (God do I want to play this game.) The game just loads forever on the "Now Loading..." screen for the applet. I haven't found any luck googling the problem, so I'll just ask: did anyone else run into this problem? If so, can it be fixed somehow?