Re: [DMM] Kamihime project

Random request so op,

A minute later, it lagged like crazy and I errored XD
New difficulty plox.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Saw this on discord. Susanoo's sprite is hilarious.

Anyway the new SSR stuff for the event are both light. The summon has a passive that increases light and thunder, while the SSR bow has a passive that increases light damage. Event is similar to the Apocalypse event. Farm the mats to trade in for stuff.

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got really lucky today and got my first 2 SSR kamihimes ( , ). One from the compensation ticket and another from a 10 roll. I've been lazing around but I feel more motivated now.

The other day I got Mordred and I like her overall character. Her main skill is a huge, "Fuck this one enemy in particular" and puts 6-7 debuffs on them lol. It's also kind of interesting how she wields a sword but when she bursts it turns into a scythe.

Last edited:
OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

btw, anyone got the prices from the drawings?
the 7th prize never reached my account...

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got really lucky today and got my first 2 SSR kamihimes ( , ). One from the compensation ticket and another from a 10 roll. I've been lazing around but I feel more motivated now.
Wow grats! That's some insane luck man. Also I believe the second girl is called Tyr, it fits in with the whole ancient figures and stuff thing that the game uses.

As for the pre-registration lotto thing, can't help you out. Didn't win. What was the reward supposed to be?

Solstic

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow grats! That's some insane luck man. Also I believe the second girl is called Tyr, it fits in with the whole ancient figures and stuff thing that the game uses.
Ah yea that makes sense. I mistranslated it. Ty.

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmmmmm, so you can get an SSR weapon and SSR Genjuu Houhou from a rainbow chest:

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yup they are really rare though so grats on getting both to drop.

Also for those who haven't noticed it yet. They changed the AP regeneration. It used to 5 minutes per AP, now it is 3 minutes per AP.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mean while i got nothing but SSR Kaiser Dragon.

I hate those useless eidolon, why did the dev make them a SSR rarity which such shit aura and burst.

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate those useless eidolon, why did the dev make them a SSR rarity which such shit aura and burst.
You should use them as exp fodder. I know I did.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most of us who played the game barely even have the chance to use our summon to atk, as it take ages for those summon to charge up unless u got the red pot drop.... even so its barely neccesary

The only summon we pop usualy the 1 in friendlist as it can be used instantly...

The main use of main summon is mostly their passive, which decided what element you are after

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My fire team is also ready for Garuda. Only have 4 Fire Kamihimes though.

In other news they announced their plans for May.

-Starting May 1st there are going to be special login rewards to hype up GW (guild wars?). The last day will have a Kamihime ticket. No news on when GW will start.

-Also on May 1st they are gonna add something to the Garuda event. They don't say what though.

-A campaign for refill sales start on May 2nd and end on the 9th I think.

-Mid May has an event that gives out a Kamihime. It seems to be a new type of event that isn't like the normal collection stuff we've been getting so far.

-Late May they are going to add the Bow Hero characters. Goes Spartacus > Achilles > Hercules. Dunno what role the bow heroes fill, but start saving some EP if you are interested in unlocking them.

-Also something about a special type of summon based on your union's spirit thing will be added in May as well. You can use it twice a day? Someone else can probably elaborate.

- Oh and they are buffing those Kaiser Dragons that some of you guys got

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

-Starting May 1st there are going to be special login rewards to hype up GW (guild wars?). The last day will have a Kamihime ticket. No news on when GW will start.
GW in Japan is Golden Week:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Garuda Event Expert Run
14k Fire (4) Water (2)

Just going to drop this here. Although the game isn't that difficult at the moment, I am hoping the difficult will pick up in the future.

Good luck at farming during the event, remember that double snatch is always the way to go.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does this have any wiki or guides? looks interesting but cant read moonrunes...

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

says this service is not avaliable in my area but i can play the other dmm ones just fine what am i missing

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use this JP wiki

Nightshad I'm logging in perfectly fine.