What's new

[DMM] Kamihime project

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Kamihime project

does this have any wiki or guides? looks interesting but cant read moonrunes...
there is English Wiki with enough information for you to play.

alternative, if you have experience with Granblue Fantasy then this game is exactly the same.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Garuda Event Ultimate Run
18k Fire (4), Water (1), Dark (1)

Difficulty did indeed pick-up, union members who were mono-thunder were complaining on how difficult the Ultimate run was.

On the other hand, Ultimate drops:
18~25 Bronze, 3~6 Silver, and 2~3 Gold chest with a chance for Plat chest.
No R Fodders, but does have SR Fodders.
It's very efficient for getting materials to trade in for SSRs and LB books.

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2 questions..

1. where did you get that black character ?
2. why is the rage bar of the boss going up so slowly ? (whenever I fight her she starts raging after like 3 turns...)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. where did you get that black character ?
Gem gacha (regular gacha)

2. why is the rage bar of the boss going up so slowly ? (whenever I fight her she starts raging after like 3 turns...)
Rage bar gain is proportional to damage. The more damage you do, the faster the rage bar goes up.
Hence after the first stun, due to lack of damage it takes a while for Garuda to recover and I had time to wait for cool-down.

The above is called rage bar control, and is a skill necessary to be a good Siegfried in raids.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is English Wiki with enough information for you to play.

alternative, if you have experience with Granblue Fantasy then this game is exactly the same.
MAJOR PROPS for who ever translated this!

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My union has 4 spots open if anyone is still looking for an English union. Just leave your ID here or PM me your ID if you want to join.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

whats the monster cards uses for o.o

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

whats the monster cards uses for o.o
Basically, you can equip them as summons for bonus stats and use them in battle, feed them to other summons or characters to level them up. Although generally anything below SR is useless ;v

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Basically, you can equip them as summons for bonus stats and use them in battle, feed them to other summons or characters to level them up. Although generally anything below SR is useless ;v
AH alright how do i use them in battle?

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What did they upgrade today that make the game unplayable ?

As soon as i click on the quest button i got error.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Clear your cache. It is trying to load up the old world map, which is probably what is causing the crash. They changed it in the latest patch.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to get the girls from past events? I started playing this on the last day of the event... and I think I screwed myself over :mad:

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someday like in most games but don't expect it to happen any time soon.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see I should of read this whole thread before starting. I made it to rank 20 without sub weapons :rolleyes:

Two questions tho (if anyone is still playing).

Is there any benefit to a union?

And whats this screen? It seems like mini objectives, blocks just keep disappearing after a time, the two I have left have been there for ever though...

Attachments

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The one in the middle is limit break a weapon. You can do that with any weapon as long as you have a duplicate. Go to the weapon upgrade place (the weapon icon on the main page) and use the second tab to limit break or you can click on limit break through the weapon status screen.

The one in the corner has something to do with a union. I think it's leave a chat stamp on the union message board or you can try donating gems to a union. Should be one of the two.

As for unions, they are helpful. By being in one you get the union burst, which allows you to start out raid battles with a full burst gauge for your entire team. Lasts for an hour and the guild master can set the times, you get 2 union bursts a day. There is also the union mascot that gives damage boosts to a specific element. Goes from 1% to 5% if you upgrade her.

There are also raid events. Coordinating with your union for the bosses can also be very helpful. You can share raid bosses with randoms, friends, and union members.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, got it cleared now, on to the 3rd. Is there a guide/list somewhere that tells what all of the panels are?

btw, i am not sure what that union one was, but I just made my own union and it cleared it :D

I was able to have people join my raid bosses without a union. will that still happen by default even tho I am now in a union? it wont try and give priority to my non existent union members?

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's the English wiki, forgot that existed.

As for raid battles. There are 3 options when you first join a raid battle that you can check on/off. From left to right they are Everyone, Friends, and Unions Members. You can select any combination when it comes to sharing raids. You can also cancel it and solo the raid boss. Since you have no one in your union the last option doesn't really do anything.

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks,

I'll keep them all checked heh, soloing a raid boss is a tall order atm.