What's new

[DMM] Maze Exploration - Dragon Princess

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
迷宮探索ドラゴンプリンセス

Link:

Going to keep introduction short this time around.
Dungeon Crawler + Monster Girls, the end.
Anya Anya Anya~! Dragon Princess Anya's Maze Expedition!

Wiki

Translated Non-Combat Interface

Translated Skill and Skill Scriptions

Introduction ENG
Create a party with your monster girls in order to explore dungeons!
Classical dungeon RPG, Maze Exploration Dragon Princess.

Author's Comment:
Veteran RPG players will be quite familiar with the system simply due to the map. (Refer to Gallery) Despite it claiming to be a 3D dungeon, consider it a 2D map. Except it doesn't require you to draw your own maps like Etrian Odyssey.

Unit System
Party system is the same as other DMM card games, get cards/unit, add them to deck and sortie out. The game's concept itself is just mixing the two systems together. 5 Units + 1 Guest will consist your entire party.
Different from other DMM games, you gain both exp and affection for leveling your unit. Even at max level (refer to Limit Break). While there's items for raising affection and fusing for raising exp, you do NOT need to depend on them.

Note: Fusion at high level is very costy. Hence, do skill inheritance at early levels.

Gameplay
The gameplay itself is smooth and simple. (At least after today's server maintenance to add additional servers) However, the combat is somewhat simple and Princess Rarity (PR) at the moment breaks any hint of balance.
This is the case until the later dungeons where you ran out of MP even for Princesses, or nuke only does 70% hp damage, then it's a melee game. (and Princess are worse than SR as melee)
In my opinion, due to inheritance, skill levels, and unit levels dramatically change gameplay, and because normal units has the same chance to upgrade skill level, things become quite interesting when setting up your party at later levels.

Interface
Self-explanatory. Refer to translated interface for details.
But I do like the clean and simple way they go about it.
As well as auto-combat/auto dungeon crawling. (Though ai sometimes drive me crazy at boss node)

Complexity
There's no equipment system and affection doesn't give bonus stats. But the complexity and customization is pleasantly there.
The core of Dragon Princess is about skill inheritance. For example, URs in Dragon Princess are notorious for bad skills and excellent stats, and the one skill inheritance slot makes up for it.
Skill inheritance will be described in more details in Skill Inheritance. All I can say is that, it's both costy and addictive.

Note: Normal skill only level up normal skills. Inherited skill only level up inherited skills. Vice-versa does not work.

To do or never get done
Skill Inheritance

Puddings
Exp + Gold + Inheritance multi-purpose unit.
One: 500 Exp
Two: 2400 Exp
Three: > 10000 Exp
Farmed in daily dungeon and comes in all available elements. Primary way to raise EXP for units.

UR Pudding is suppose to increase rate for inheritance skill increase when fused.
This is unconfirmed at the moment.

Extra Daily Dungeon Unlock
For R Rarity units or above, one for each race, you can do their H-Requests to unlock maps on specific dates.

In order to get the request to appear as a quest, the R girls have to be Lv25 (or higher), 100% affection.
Then you can accept this request, and go to Area 4-Dungeon 2 in order to clear the dungeon. (And get the 2nd H-Scene)

After the completion of the request, you will get a notice of unlocked maps:
Monday : Beast Girl - Town of Beast Mans
Tuesday : Fairy - Fairy Coven
Wednesday : Elf - Capital of the Elves
Thursday : Angel - Angel's Holy Ground
Friday : Demon - Demon's Habitat
Saturday : Draconian - Place of Draconian Trial

Examples
Rebetto (Water Element Cat Girl)
Vivi (Water Element Fairy - Eru Rare)
Chatto (Fire Element Archer - Eru Rare)
Rebi (Light Element Glasses - Eru Rare)
Mira (Wind Element Eye Patch - Eru Rare)
Kisaragi (Water Element Ninja)

Rarity/Limit Break
限界突破 (Limit Break)
If you feed the character with her own copy, limit break occurs.
Level +5 each time, and for a maximum of +20 Levels (4 times)
N: 30
HN: 40
R: 50
SR: 60
UR: 65
PR: 70
This means that potentially R can reach level 70, same as PR. Not sure how growth rate works out, but Lv70 R should be comparable with Lv60 SR

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Maze Exploration - Dragon Princess

Friend List
Use Shift + Insert to paste in friend search
Username - In Game Name
RaVeN 777 - Verytas - PR LB+1
Kohakuren - コハクレン - PR
elfloren - DarkAlice - PR
Keima - Keima - PR
Lucifer - Armster
Django - Synthestha
Ophis - Ophis
broken_wings - xRein
shirka - shirka
Ashurmen - Ashurmen
Kroset - Kroset
Braemir - Beroxxus
arisato_minato - Minato
zeobrowser - Zeobrowser
freeko - meatbag
sagitta - sagitta
Not Anon - Waysian
Sable - sableknight
Inactive
Dragonpaladin - ダラア
kalebon - Kalebon
FruitSmoothie - FruitSmoothi
Kiliosvita - Kiliosvita

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nice ! Reminded me of Classic SMT games or Words Worth game.

Now if only it has Anya on it ;)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if want...I've been avoiding DMM "RPG" games lately because they're usually pretty sub par. I like games that actually require some skill, been playing a non hentai game called Rise of Mythos (Lane strategy game) for that lately. Tired of all these Facebook clone games that just require you to be breathing to play well :p Might as well preregister and hope for the best~ Art is decent anyways. Looks like it might be easy to play even for non Jap players by the screens. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing though...(Might be too simple as you mentioned).

Really the monster girls is the only reason I'm here...

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like it might be easy to play even for non Jap players by the screens. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing though...(Might be too simple as you mentioned).
It's a bad thing period. I am not interested in a Grand Quest's complexity level for a RPG. It's one of the reason I quit.

On the other hand, you lose nothing for pre-registration, so why not? Hence it's worth a try to see how good or how bad it is.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Personally I'm only in this to grab CG's, cause it's basically the same as every other online japanese card-battle RPG..

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

online japanese card-battle RPG..
I agree, what game on DMM isn't like another card-battle game? Aigis, what am I playing? Aigis.
I want to see what the combat is like though before I decide. RPG dungeon crawler can either be done horribly wrong or once in a blue moon, excellently right. Hopefully this is at least leaning toward right. (But I have my doubts as well)

That's why I am looking forward to ShiroColle~ Aigis TD + KanColle style, wonder how that will work out.

Will give a better update and determine whether it's worth playing or not after I try it. For now, I suggest just pre-register and forget.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's strange, I can browse and use all these adult games...but for non-adult games I can't play them cause the service is not offered in my area?

I guess different parts of their websites use different systems.
Unlike games, which use javascript to deny access to the games, these look like they're checking IP's to redirect you.

Last edited:

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I agree, what game on DMM isn't like another card-battle game? Aigis, what am I playing? Aigis.
I want to see what the combat is like though before I decide. RPG dungeon crawler can either be done horribly wrong or once in a blue moon, excellently right. Hopefully this is at least learning toward right. (But I have my doubts as well)

That's why I am looking forward to ShiroColle~ Aigis TD + KanColle style, wonder how that will work out.

Will give a better update and determine whether it's worth playing or not after I try it. For now, I suggest just pre-register and forget.
Hell, I play Aigis because its fun and can be challenging. Who cares about the Hentai in it.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's strange, I can browse and use all these adult games...but for non-adult games I can't play them cause the service is not offered in my area?
Non hentai games located on different site - dmm.com, which is japan only.

First person dungeon crawling RPG... last game that I played something like this was Shining in the darkness lol.

Last edited:

CainHyde

Reputation score

Thanks for the your extra comment for the introduction.
That is pretty helpful unlike the game site introduction. :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hell, I play Aigis because its fun and can be challenging. Who cares about the Hentai in it.
This. It's kind of weird but I never play DMM H games for the hentai. Even Pero Pero that pretty much only focuses on the hentai with animations and such. I'm usually just like "That's nice" or "That's pretty hot" when I see an h image/scene in these types of games and then I move on :p It's like I want to play a great game and have a little eye candy now and then. Most non H fantasy rpg/card games have you controlling/using mostly big brutish men and creatures in your armies. I'd much rather have nice fantasy girls to look at :p

Good game before hentai. Hentai is everywhere, good games WITH hentai however, are very difficult to find. As has been mentioned many times in this thread, only game that has actually kept my attention from DMM for more than a few weeks is Aegis as well. Boobies can draw people in, but it doesn't keep them :p

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is pretty helpful unlike the game site introduction
Glad I could help, that's what the intro is for.

For me, the only thing that matters is gameplay, complexity/customization, and difficulty. The main reason I play dmm games is because there's a lot of focus on raising your "girl" and gearing her out. The "training" factor is why I play them, that and the challenge.

Hopefully this game surprises me with balance and customization, though I doubt it. :/ RPG balancing is hard, especially considering how bad DMM games are with customization of individual characters.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is out,

Note: you can get a total of 3 free premium (princess) tickets in this game. 1 for Today's login bonus, 1 for reaching lv5, and a 3rd for tomorrow's login bonus.

Try your luck, if you get only rare for all 3 princess tickets, the game doesn't like you. If you manage to get a SR (20%), then the games kinda like you. If you manage to get an UR (4%) or PR (1%+1%), then the game loves you.

When I have time in the future, I will update the basics. So far, it's very laggy due to first day release, but the gameplay it pretty nice. Mainly due to the fact that there's skill inheritance, auto combat, and all dungeon movement are instant mostly (outside of waiting for text)

Chat Room:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The gameplay reminded me to Etrian odyssey XD
btw my ign is Keima

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Invitation sent, I will add a friend list like I did for GQ sooner or later.

Kohakuren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how is the game? May be I should give it a try tonight :confused:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dat initial load time. I'm still on 19%, geez. Nice touch with the animated breasts on the startup screen :p

I think I'm getting an error message during the loading/dialogue.

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Join the chat room Fruit, many players were having problem with the game due to first day rush of players.

It's business as usual :/

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game is out,

Note: you can get a total of 3 free premium (princess) tickets in this game. 1 for Today's login bonus, 1 for reaching lv5, and a 3rd for tomorrow's login bonus.
There is quest with premium ticket as reward. Got SR from it.

IGN Verytas.

How to change leader girl?

Last edited: