What's new

[DMM] Maze Exploration - Dragon Princess

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Maze Exploration - Dragon Princess

Yeah the previous event girl is kinda weird looking, but i was forced to grind for one copy of her, since i didn't have any PR girls at the time. There're so many Sub Quests to go back and do, not to mention the 100% affection quests i unlocked along the way. Right now i'm working on upping my player level to gain more stamina....daily dungeons seem to give alot of player exp.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm maybe I should of actually put in work for that cupid PR think its the first type of card with that element. I pretty much skipped it out on it because its scene didn't look that impressive they kind of showed previews for it during the event.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi there my first post here I been playing this game about a month by now and I like to know what are functions for the items sold for points, specificly the ones that have something about days on the description (the picture looks like a ticket and cost 1000 points).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

orange ticket adds 20 character slots green adds 20 equipment slots 30 day thing is experience up. Ive learned that any of these games that create a separate window to the dmm site when you click the items you can google translate the page with the item name /description on it if your using chrome only reason I could tell what they were for.

I think they had some sort of bundles u could get the expansion tickets from during the last raid boss event. I played this game for a couple months but quit it since the cg for it is posted on exhentai now.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the ticket info and about the cg on ex, is it updated?

BTW any one know what gir have or gain skill for pit fall cancel (キャンセルピット) it is passive 0 mp cost, and te one for increase drop rate (ドロップライズ).

Last edited:

aplayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kinda sad to see this thread dead...

I joined a couple events ago (the 15万人突破記念キャンペーン) and i'm quite liking the game, plenty of xp cards, lots of tickets, a bunch of very hard to drop UR drops, some very sweet event rewards like soul doppios and even a free (unfortunately not rebirth-able) PR...

Is anyone still playing?