What's new

[DMM] Maze Exploration - Dragon Princess

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Maze Exploration - Dragon Princess

There're no other games that give out free high rarity unit just by logging in daily that I know so far. *lol*
That UR mage I want as well, 9 days to go.

SR Lilika as the boss
15 cost water dungeon or light daily then? 15 cost water dungeon is important if you are trying to inherit water physical attack (ice) but otherwise useless. Light daily on the other hand doesn't matter since it doesn't have anything that doesn't drop elsewhere. (I haven't run these 2 dungeons for a while because I already finished farming ice)

I suggest you try the flash project and figure out how it works, it's quite good for this game due to faster loading and less lag.

hunter90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, I'll try using flash project and see how it goes.

The one bugged on my place is the water dungeon one.
The game always crashes when I use auto mode
and the AI tries to pass the room to the right with a trap at the center.
If I move manually, the game crashes when I trigger a second combat.

15 cost water dungeon is important if you are trying to inherit water physical attack (ice) but otherwise useless.
Now which one again that has that ice attack?
This dungeon is also important if you want to get Lilika for collection.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This dungeon is also important if you want to get Lilika for collection.
SR drop rate in this game is kinda ... haha.

Now which one again that has that ice attack?
シクル

hunter90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SR drop rate in this game is kinda ... haha.
Designed and developed by a master troll.
My alternate account I made just because got 3 Lilika on 3 straight runs.
None on my actual account

シクル
ah.. thanks.
I had tons that I sold for money

Last edited:

sarcon89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with the new event so far ive been doing the 1st event dungeon over and over and the 1st and 20th quest have yielded the cards for me so far (one could assume 20th would yield for 2nd and third dungeon to since first does). finished 20 and thats the end. so you can get 2 of the cards from the quest and potentially more from the dungeon runs if your really lucky and if they can drop (has anyone gotten the boss cards dropped?)

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with the new event so far ive been doing the 1st event dungeon over and over and the 1st and 20th quest have yielded the cards for me so far (one could assume 20th would yield for 2nd and third dungeon to since first does). at 22 so far will see what 30 and 40 have in store to. (should grind the third dungeon because that girl is really good and increasing her level cap would be nice).
The current event dungeons are mission string based, they are received as quest rewards. If there is no quest, you don't get a drop. Hence there's nothing for 30 and 40 runs of the first dungeon.

Unsure how many runs are needed for the 2nd and 3rd dungeon to get the 2nd copy though.

sarcon89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just finished string 20 of the 3rd dungeons quests one 21 now (20 gave group ress). im guessing probably 30 times for the 2nd card if available but it did offer quests past 20. from my understanding only the N and HN can drop in these event dungeons since ive never seen an R from the trash.

also a question. the 2nd scenes for the R+ girls is it a quest or just clear the 4-2 dungeon with them? was kind of confused about that part.

rickyabp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

20 quest runs for 1 star event dungeon, 20 for 3 star, and 50 for 5 star to get another card. Pretty sure, like every other dungeon, all enemies have drops.

I got the UR drop (5-star dungeon) around 30-something runs and SR (3-star dungeon) on exactly the 20th run, which meant I got the drop plus the bonus card for the 20th quest completion. You just got to keep grinding. I think it's much better being able to grind for drops than dealing with any roulette-only system a few of the other dmm games have (Taimanin).

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also a question. the 2nd scenes for the R+ girls is it a quest or just clear the 4-2 dungeon with them? was kind of confused about that part.
Have to defeat blue orb which only shows up if you have her quest. Also, she herself is unnecessary for completion.

I think it's much better being able to grind for drops than dealing with any roulette-only system a few of the other dmm games have (Taimanin).
It's an improvement from the first time they did the event which doesn't have the guaranteed drop and have very low rate even after increase.
Now with 2 guarantee drops, even if it costs a lot of stamina, people are a lot happier with it.

Assistant is cute though, in a baka baka sort of way if you can read her lines.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys, just testing this game and need some help.

I'm doing something wrong because the dungeon labeled as "next" is greyed out and the quests lead me to the central city dungeon (3 stars) on which enemies are lvl 25...... while I'm at lvl 10 avg.

Do I have to grind 15 lvls or what?

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm doing something wrong because the dungeon labeled as "next" is greyed out and the quests lead me to the central city dungeon (3 stars) on which enemies are lvl 25...... while I'm at lvl 10 avg.
Take a PR guest, and then let that PR aoe everything to death. This works until near the end of map 4. Then PR runs out of mana and you need your regular unit to continue.
Also, avg level doesn't mean much until level 60+ enemies. Since pretty much everything below 60 gets 1 shotted by PR aoe.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Take a PR guest, and then let that PR aoe everything to death. This works until near the end of map 4. Then PR runs out of mana and you need your regular unit to continue.
Also, avg level doesn't mean much until level 60+ enemies. Since pretty much everything below 60 gets 1 shotted by PR aoe.
Yeah, did exactly that a while ago. Now I'm back on a more common sense route with enemies around lvl 15. Thx for the tip.

Added a few of u to the friend list.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... This is unreal.
Doom Skill level 9 -> Skill level 10 Failed.
5 ... 10 ... 15 ... 20 ... 25 ... 28 times in a row. Took a chunk of my 1.8 mil and dragged it straight down to 1.6 mil.

D: I am only doing this because you are an UR you know? Only because! Grats on all those players who have gotten the daily login UR reward today.

Update:
28 ... 33 ... 38 ... 43 ... 48 ... 53. Done. *soul escapes*

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added the rest of u guys to friend list.
My IGN is the same as in forums.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello im new in the game ^^

i read about the whole increasing the lvl limit of a card an i have a question

i got 4 copies of the first event dungeon card. (i got one via ticket and the other was a drop :D)

should i fed my main the other 3 copies already or should i wait till they all are at max lvl?

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

should i fed my main the other 3 copies already or should i wait till they all are at max lvl?
Max level doesn't matter in this game, you can feed at any time that you have unlocked their skills.

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm gonna necro this thread. Since there's a decent event going on right now.

Can someone explain how skill inheritance works? I read all the previous posts but am still confused.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this may be a poor explaination but cards seem to have 1 slot where they can learn another cards skill and Ive noticed that feeding a card another copy of itself lvls up the skills it already knows so its better to lvl up the copy some first so it learns all of the same skills as the original. the copy wont lvl up skills it doesn't have

にゃんぱす

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Marcus, i have a much better understanding now :)

I just don't see why this thread became dead all of a sudden, there's an event right now where you can get free Princess Rare (highest tier) girl. But the thing i really like about this game is that you gain exp for your girls while fighting in a dungeon.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think they just chose to play the games with more active/ attractive gameplay like aegis. the exp gain was nice at first but the event dungeons that have those blob things in them with wings on their head if any UR of them drop 1 of those will get a card to like lvl 30 and they drop fairly often really is the best way to lvl up new cards to like 50+ I made the last event UR girl max at lvl 80 with them since only the event girls actually did dmg to the raid bosses.

Its kind of hard to get the girls scenes though have to run alot of dungeons with them but I like that you only need 1 copy of the card to get the scenes unlike most of the other money grubbing dmm games that try to make you get 4 to make + and ++ versions of cards. the gacha is pretty cheap to seems to always let you buy 11 cards for 10 bucks.

and I actually dont really like how that event PR looks so I havent bothered working to get it I did the one for the event before this one though