Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Looks like climb event coming up next?

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same. If this event happens again, I'll leave this game. Any good recommendations for other games?

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, ladder event is next. Not sure what planet of the sheep has to do with it though. :confused: Lots of sheep themed games coming around because of the year.

It seems we've finally begun recycling cards now. Last event had the first limited card for inviting friends to join, and now this event will let you get the first event reward card. (Wedding dress girl.)

Muahahaha the last tab on the news section below the game is a questionnaire about the event, much like with the maze event, except multiple choice. I might try to translate it so we can all fill it out and complain about how horrible it was. xD The questionnaire ends Feb 4th, and anyone who fills it out will get a Peropurin for doing so. (I need like 600 after that event :rolleyes:)

Jan 28 from 3-9 AM local time DMM will be down, so either everything will be down, or you just won't be able to buy anything. Apparently the next event starts the 29th, so though it hasn't been announced yet, there should be a maintenance on that day, probably a 10AM-12PM deal.

As far as other games, there's quite a few though it depends what you enjoy. I'm currently rolling gachas for an upcoming game called SheepXChronicle. We'll see how that one turns out on the 2nd. It seems like Nutaku is trying to get the more popular DMM games Romanized so us westerners can join the fun. Lord of Walkure is already started though the events have yet to start, and it sounds like there are plans for PPS and Ageis.

NotSoKaito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It'd be great if you could translate the questionnaire.

I think I rolled something good in SheepXChronicle. I'll show it in that game's thread, though.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Normally I throw some money at the whim gacha. This time, meh.

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy freaking cards batman! 35 new cards only available in the Whim gacha which runs until Feb 2.

Meanwhile, in the questionnaire tab...

1. Please tell us about the event To overall impressions
-Very Interesting -Interesting -Normal -Boring - Very Boring

2.Please tell us about events difficulty of
-Very Easy -Easy -Normal -Little Hard - Very difficult

3.Please tell us about the strength of the SS
-Too Weak -Little Weak -Normal -Little Strong -Too Strong

4.Please tell us about the ease of use of the chat function
-Very Easy to Use -User Friendly -Normal -Awkward to Use -Very Difficult to Use

5.Please tell us about your next event held (I think it's more like: should it be run again.)
-I Want You to Hold -I Do Not Want You To Hold

Others stuffs for explaining and comments in 400 char.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK now im getting reeeeally frustrated: ive gotten a few new SR cards including the 2015 valentine one but i still did NOT FIND the Gangster Sr one...This game totally hates me....>_>

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've got an item that looks like a box of chocolate... any idea what's it used for?

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a valentines present that will give 6 stam points. Not sure when/if it expires, and you can't use it in Kurito's nest.

In other news, about an hour into the lightning bosses, I'm suddenly getting an error message saying my account is restricted. Lol okay... better be a bug. If not, I'm done.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a way to translate this to some extent? (I honestly have never really tried to translate games written in Japanese before, but since this one is going to be English soon... I got curious.)

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there a way to increase dmg to bosses?
Many in my friendlist do alot more than me even with a lower rating than mine or just a bit higher.
Are there certain cards which increase dmg or cardcombinations in my mainteam? ( if that even matters)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game is mostly rape right? can't image hypnosis being consensual. just asking because im also playing aegis, but that is pure vanilla and would be happy with a little change.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you mean my dmm account? no one has claimed it yet.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do i know which card give dmg multiplier? Jp wiki isn't rly helpful at all or i'm not able to find it.

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score
when you go to the event menu on the bottom left side there will be some card image scrolling - those three N, R and SR cards are the multipliers.

P.s.
Could use some help in finding the china dress girl bosses - they just rarely pop out and not only those.

Also do i just need 300 kills of a specific boss to get the card or is there some harder trick?

Last edited by a moderator:

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Or from the last tab, i had 2 points and used it to get an SR, but no idea how to get them tbh. :/

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since last update my game isn't loading at all or with long loadingtimes, about 5 minutes untill everything loads and takes forever for every other action.
Every other DMM game works just fine.
I had massive ping issues yesterday which is fine again but peropero keeps beeing a pain in the ass.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure how many people in this thread buy the extra stuff, but the JAV for the gothic lolita character and her new card just released earlier today.

Her new card is a green SR with 11,160 at Lv. 100.