What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Anyone still playing?
I'm looking for some new friends from EU, but every other timezone is fine too, online for 12-16h.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I still play pretty often, but I've kinda been slacking during this event. I thought I could make it up during the lightning battles, but I didn't think about how many other people would be able to score high with all the multipliers they added in this event.

ID: 11472323

I need to clear out a few inactive people out of my friends list first. I live in the US (GMT -5), but it'd be nice to have some English-speaking friends on this game.

EDIT: So I've been getting a ton of friend requests ever since posting my ID, but I don't necessary know if it's people from this forum or just a bunch of randoms who coincidentally have English names. If you send me an FR, let me know that you're from this forum.

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The 100-200 level event started a couple days ago. They've also boosted the heck out of gained exp so you now gain 3x the normal amount of exp that you normally would.

...Also, I swear to God I hate this game sometimes.

Attachments

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like Nutaku is planning on releasing the port near the end of May.

That squad event burnt me out and I feel too far behind to jump back into it, but is anyone looking to get back into the game when that happens? Starting from the very beginning should be interesting and has gotten an itch to play started.

lilpyro64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been inactive on the Japanese version, but will probably give the Nutaku version a try when it comes out

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how exactly does it play? nutaku says "battle other players". does it play like taimanin asagi where you get a weekly ranking and you get gatcha summons depending on your ranking?

also, does this game have a lot of rape / netori? seeing how it's called saimin, i'm assuming there is a lot of mind control going on.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's one pvp event but it's not pay2win like Taimanin Asagi.
It's basically 5vs5 but getting SR's fully maxed is easy.
The only pay2win part are rankings with mostly 1 extra SR or more upgrade stuff, but since there's no real pvp, it's not that bad, you still get 3 SR'S per event mostly.
Dropchances on pero coins gacha (ingamecurrency) isn't that bad either.
It's still my favorite game after so many months, because the collecting part is huge.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone know what this current event is supposed to be? They're not re-doing that stupid team event, are they?

EDIT: Yes, they're re-doing that stupid team event.

Last edited:

leslieboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hungarian player waiting english speaking players!
I have other requests too, please let me know in the game(message form) if you are from this forum.
Im online multiple times almost every day, but mostly from GMT-7am till GMT-7pm.
Waiting everyone who really plays this game. I had a long break thanks to hospital.
ID: 15778754
Power: 443,481

See you in the game.

Btw, anyone knows any of the available bonus codes you can use now in the game? As i said, long break...thanks

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just sent you a request. I could always use more active people on my friends list.

I think all the current codes require buying actual stuff. What I don't get is how you buy the sheepgirl mousepad. All the other things have links to purchase them, but I don't see anything on the info page for the mousepad.

Attachments

leslieboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the request, and for the informations...too bad no free codes now.
I will buy the new games as soon as arrives my new bank card that is asia compatible. Last one used wasn't accepted by dmm. As about the mouse, try the same method i will use if i can't use my bank card again. About the mouse pad, i can't help, sorry. Maybe google it with japanese pero pero characters

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

How to play it? DMM send me to NUTAKY. Nutaky saing it is coming soon. What am I doing wrong?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if you want to continue playing it. you need to change the language option from english to japanese in the top right of dmm.

nutaku has the game here in english and it should be debuting tomorrow actually.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Kinda reluctant to start over on Nutaku, but I really want to be able to read more of it in English.

Now I need to decide if I want to dump excessive amounts of money into it like I do with the DMM version.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nordland said on HF that pero pero will be out as fast as humanly possible. that is a bit different than what FB is saying. does that mean it has a chance to come out just slightly sooner then tomorrow?

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cleared out some inactives

id: 11472323

no idea if my team is any good, as i have no clue on how to get the + # on top of cards.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You have to finish the main story.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

cleared out some inactives

id: 11472323
That's, uh...that's my ID.

ID: 11472323
no idea if my team is any good, as i have no clue on how to get the + # on top of cards.
Not really any teams in the game (aside from certain events). Your attack power is cumulative from all of your cards, so just put whatever you want for your five profile cards.

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sorry for the double-post, but I just found out how to tell which players have been inactive and I opened up ten friend slots. If you send me a friend invite, let me know you're from this board so I know you're not just a random.

You don't have to have high attack power, just be an active player.