What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

No idea where I got ranked but meh, I dont really care.

Next event is the dungeon crawl one guys! We're all gonna have so much fun, right!? (sarcasm)
I know I will with my 50 dreaded Peronamin that have been sitting around for so long D:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know I will with my 50 dreaded Peronamin that have been sitting around for so long D:
I got 14 full bottles and 5 half ones. I'm getting down all the floors this time! I will not be screwed over like last time, and only getting to 189. D:

forgetnot

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game loads sooooooo slow for me since yesterday. Are you guys experiencing it too?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game loads sooooooo slow for me since yesterday. Are you guys experiencing it too?
Yeah, cause they were doing something. Seems like the new event is loaded in, but they haven't activated it yet.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No problem for me. What I always do is clear the cache when new stuff are in, cause once I got some red text in japanese saying I am loading the game kinda slowly.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what it is that's negative, and how to remedy it?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what it is that's negative, and how to remedy it?

Alright, my twitching eyebrow aside, considering... Gah, fuck it!

The negative is how much energy it takes per spin. You can't get rid of it.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

/shrug

I've been flying this game pretty much blind. Now I know what that means :D

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hrm... Either I'm blind, or having some bad luck, cause I cannot find the page on the wiki to tell me about the storyline. I hate asking, but someone wanna link me to it?

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you add friends? I've done what was said on the front page but the mail icon is grayed out.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Everyone on the frontpage list is full :| Damnit.

Czetto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone, I signed up because I'm playing H-Game, and thought it my first time for netgame that very interesting in my opinion. Nice to meet all. - ' '-)/
My ID 12130249
Name Czetto

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, it seems like they recycled their old event. Wish I have the old guide backed up somewhere....

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All the events are the same in the same order. After this, will be the coliseum one, then back to boss spamming, and this one after that. Rinse and repeat.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, is there a way to get old event cards, apart from the Event Box, which is bought with real cash? I like some old SR cards, but they aren't in the Normal ticket, and I've opened the Rare one a lot of times and haven't seen most not even once. Am I screwed in wanting some exact cards I really like?

Also, I still think the colosseum was the best, due to the high number of rewards I was getting. I managed to gather like 900k at that event.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, is there a way to get old event cards, apart from the Event Box, which is bought with real cash? I like some old SR cards, but they aren't in the Normal ticket, and I've opened the Rare one a lot of times and haven't seen most not even once. Am I screwed in wanting some exact cards I really like?

Also, I still think the colosseum was the best, due to the high number of rewards I was getting. I managed to gather like 900k at that event.
Hrm. I am not exactly sure if the SR Box is the only way or not.