What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Re: Pero Pero Saimin

Hahaha, this damn New Year's card... three of her appearances in a row were in the bottom middle space... I felt that was trying to tell me something so I started picking that space... and whatta ya know, three in a row soon became four in a row.

Hahaha, this damn New Year's card... three of her appearances in a row were in the bottom middle space... I felt that was trying to tell me something so I started picking that space... and whatta ya know, three in a row soon became four in a row.

Then I was lucky, because I got her in my 2nd try. :D
65gsc.jpg

Dang it, I got her on the first try. I got the cgs so I used a reveal card hoping for the new SR, but took the NY Rare instead. Sad thing is, had I not used a reveal card, I would have gotten the card b/c she was in the spot I always pick, lower right corner.

Took me 3 tries :D First time she showed up, I got her on a random pick. Dees odds. Congrats everyone else :D I feel like all these people getting her so soon isn't a coincidence.

Wow there are no silver chests in my friends list at all. I can't spend my silver key. Seriously upped drop chance on keys, eh? I already got 3.

Last edited:

Jesus I should remove everyone from my friend list because I keep getting shitload of emails and I'm not playing this game anymore.

DMM seriously hates Aussies, and there's no way to play this game without using proxy. I wish they have something like API link system in Kancolle so I can play without proxy...

Although damn, this card really looks nice
Then I was lucky, because I got her in my 2nd try. :D
65gsc.jpg

Followed your advice and picked the bottom middle space as well. And whatcha know, 2nd ticket I open gives me the New Year's card as well there :DD

Btw can anyone explain to me how the reload trick works?

Just got the new case SR girl from opening Mud's gold case:

VhZVty.png

Thanks :D Her image sets end up with light bondage, it's pretty nice.

Edit: The grey haired limited R girl final image though...What even.

Last edited:

Btw can anyone explain to me how the reload trick works?

It's used for saving card opens. Basically when you see 1-4 CGs, you're not sure whether there is an SR or not, so reloading will eventually show either 0 or 5 CGs.

It's used for saving card opens. Basically when you see 1-4 CGs, you're not sure whether there is an SR or not, so reloading will eventually show either 0 or 5 CGs.

Reload the page? I did it once and lost the ticket >.<

Just got the new case SR girl from opening Mud's gold case:

Thanks :D Her image sets end up with light bondage, it's pretty nice.

Edit: The grey haired limited R girl final image though...What even.

And now I got the card from one of your silver cases. Yay, teamwork!

...You sure have a lot of silver cases.

But yeah, that New Year's card... what a troll.

And now I got the card from one of your silver cases. Yay, teamwork!

...You sure have a lot of silver cases.

But yeah, that New Year's card... what a troll.

Congrats! :D It's always a little sad when you get the prize and the other person doesn't. I think it would be better if both people got the same reward, so it's really teamwork everytime.

Yeah, I had like a dozen at one point. A bunch of people opened them when I was afk for a while thankfully.

Cleared all my saved data/cache stuff and Pero Pero and my other DMM games runs so much better. It takes a while to first load everything, but then it's good. I'm not sure why it gets so bogged down after a while, but if yours is running slowly and lagging, try it. I forgot this is how Pero Pero used to run. The bosses spawning don't lag anymore.

Last edited:

Lucky new year's day

just 2 N tickets for 1st new year login
I got these 2 SR Hoorahhhhhh..
img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=635209132_2014_01_0210_57_42_122_157lo.jpg

img285.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=635156743_2014_01_0210_46_45_122_5lo.jpg

Lucky new year's day

just 2 N tickets for 1st new year login
I got these 2 SR Hoorahhhhhh..

img46.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=635209132_2014_01_0210_57_42_122_157lo.jpg

img285.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=635156743_2014_01_0210_46_45_122_5lo.jpg

Congrats :)

Oh just a reminder, the SR girl prize ranking ends at 1/05 9:59 am Japan time, which I believe is 1/04 7:59 pm Eastern time, so hurry your ass up if you want her. Sometimes I forget that the prize ranking usually ends quite a bit before the actual event does, so thought I'd post this just in case.

Last edited:

Hmm.. I'll need to double my score and then some by then in order to finish in the top 2000... what to do... I do have 130 peronamin and 98 half peronamin left...

Hmm.. I'll need to double my score and then some by then in order to finish in the top 2000... what to do... I do have 130 peronamin and 98 half peronamin left...

What else would you even use them for? I got top starting with 80-90 and still have 35 of each. So you will use less than half your stock. Somehow I went to bed with like 1450 ranking and only fell to 1524. People are really being lazy in top 2k, lol.

I got bored of this game so I'm done. Thanks everyone I've played with so far. Feel free to remove me from your list (^-^)ノ~~

I got bored of this game so I'm done. Thanks everyone I've played with so far. Feel free to remove me from your list (^-^)ノ~~

Aww Kroset, we'll be missing you :3 (especially on those boss fights, you kept summoning them and helped us a lot)

Yeah :( Seeya Kroset. I feel like everybody is getting a little bored of this now. Once you have over half your girls at max level and almost all the gacha girls, it gets a little bland. I'm certainly going to be playing more casually after this event is over with. I'm at that stage in all the DMM games I play, which is probably pretty good so I can focus on more important things now more often, haha.

I certainly feel the most bored while this event is going on - it's just spinning the slots over and over.

So is this game really that fun?
Sex scenes animated?

Elfloren that kitten avi is hilarious!

Back