What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

Congrats! Yeah I didn't know you didn't get it either, I was sleeping though or I woulda tried to help x.x

P.S: Nice girls on your Tentacles Tactics team in your sig Keima <3 I use Gaius Ilius Caesar, Elfella and Jeanne d'Arc as well.
These are 5 of my girls in my Tentacles Tactics team, also I have in my team a Y-Poola, Sarutobi Sasuke, Oda Nobunaga, Zero - Zero and Dharma Yuki.
But the ones I like are: Caesar and Minamoto Yoshitsune.
Free N girl Christmas present for logging in today. She only has about 1k power at max level...I guess that was the gift they were talking about.
At least they gave us something. XD

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i guess this game isnt so noob-friendly =/

feel free to add me guys that is if you an empty slot. be warned since i'm still noob in this game though

name : prima99

lately tentacle tactics has caught my interest but i'll try to be online anytime i can

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well, haven't seen the santa girl once from all the R tickets I've used. only going to have 2 more attempts at finding her unless she remains in the card pack.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The santa girl's gone now, isn't she?

It looks like this time the top 2000 rankers will get an event SR, but considering how I fared in past events there's no way I'm getting that high.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bleh, I keep missing that totally-not-Index N card. At least I have enough pink keys to last for a while now...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like this time the top 2000 rankers will get an event SR, but considering how I fared in past events there's no way I'm getting that high.
Oh cool, that was needed. With how popular the game is, the top rewards have been exclusively for paying players for quite a while it seems. I was going to try to just save up hundreds of consumables for just one event in the hopes I could make it.

I didn't even notice the event started lol. Goodluck guys. Probably my least favorite event.

Argh, don't do this to me Pero Pero, that ranking reward girl is adorable. I usually don't mind having absolutely no chance at it...but darn, lol. Don't tease me with cute dark skinned fighter neko girls. I really like that artist who drew her. If I could just shove cash into my monitor, I probably would have SR gacha'd for this already with 2k people having a chance at her now. Maybe it's a good thing that I can't.

Oh wait, is the event ranking reward girl and the 2nd rank event attacking girl two different girls? Derp. Dark skinned nekos everywhere.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's no bloody way in hell for a non-payer to get that far in this sort of event. Well, there might be, but you have to be super lucky to keep getting the 100 and 300 medal things all the time, since payers get like 10x the amount and have lots of megane.

Good luck to anyone aiming for ranking in this.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got the SR horned devil girl from opening a silver box :) Glad I saved gold wildcards.

I haven't seen the 3rd rank attacker yet. Wonder who she is.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's the girl with the stuffed doll, the old level 2 enemy. Seems she got a promotion, what with her being on the cards and everything.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's the girl with the stuffed doll, the old level 2 enemy. Seems she got a promotion, what with her being on the cards and everything.
I wonder if they're really putting those girls on daki's? It seems like this whole event is some promotion for a Japan convention or something.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if they're really putting those girls on daki's? It seems like this whole event is some promotion for a Japan convention or something.
Dat edit. My gmail knows though ^^

Yeah it's for Comiket promotion, it's a pretty big event in Japan, happens 2 times each year.

It's kinda like a grand sale of sorts for new artists and stuff. Many groups go there and sell their doujin or their music, you can find lots of Touhou remixes for example there. But it takes huge patience, the place is huge and the 3 days it lasts aren't enough if you just stroll around.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dat edit. My gmail knows though ^^

Yeah it's for Comiket promotion, it's a pretty big event in Japan, happens 2 times each year.

It's kinda like a grand sale of sorts for new artists and stuff. Many groups go there and sell their doujin or their music, you can find lots of Touhou remixes for example there. But it takes huge patience, the place is huge and the 3 days it lasts aren't enough if you just stroll around.
I forgot the L word is taboo here, even as a joke~ Haha.

Oh cool. That seems like a really fun place to visit.

akumaryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

help...maybe i'm missing something, but how do you spend the points from the events, xmas event i had 25k and got bubkiss when it ended, and currently i have 300 points in new event:eek:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

help...maybe i'm missing something, but how do you spend the points from the events, xmas event i had 25k and got bubkiss when it ended, and currently i have 300 points in new event:eek:
I don't even.

All the events work differently. What points do you mean? This one uses stamps/cards or whatever, the xmas event didn't have special currency. If you mean the points/stamps you get from spinning this current event wheel, you don't need to spend them. The rewards from this event will automatically show up in your inbox (Click the yellow text next to the white haired chibi girl at the top left of your main screen).

The only event where you need to actually spend/use the event currency is the pvp event to spin the event gacha.

akumaryu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't even.

All the events work differently. What points do you mean? This one uses stamps/cards or whatever, the xmas event didn't have special currency. If you mean the points/stamps you get from spinning this current event wheel, you don't need to spend them. The rewards from this event will automatically show up in your inbox (Click the yellow text next to the white haired chibi girl at the top left of your main screen).

The only event where you need to actually spend/use the event currency is the pvp event to spin the event gacha.
thank you

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fairy Girl Get. Wow she's cute. I was like 1200th to reach floor 100, that's pretty cool. I'm surprised I did that well.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game must really hate me for some reason. It took me 18 attempts to pass floor 80. Picked the same card for every single attempt. Also, Sr's seemed to have stopped showing up when I use R tickets. haven't seen an sr from an R ticket since the santa girl was introduced.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game must really hate me for some reason. It took me 18 attempts to pass floor 80. Picked the same card for every single attempt. Also, Sr's seemed to have stopped showing up when I use R tickets. haven't seen an sr from an R ticket since the santa girl was introduced.
Save them. Why are you using R tickets? Lol. Just remember another Santa Girl type event could happen again...some of us had to use hundreds of R tickets to find her. I'll never spin R gacha again unless there's a limited girl in it. I learned my lesson. I also don't use open/pick card items on normal stages or normal gacha anymore. The chance to find the few SRs I'm missing out of the tons I already have is so low, maybe you have more to find than me though.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Save them. Why are you using R tickets? Lol. Just remember another Santa Girl type event could happen again...some of us had to use hundreds of R tickets to find her. I'll never spin R gacha again unless there's a limited girl in it. I learned my lesson. I also don't use open/pick card items on normal stages or normal gacha anymore. The chance to find the few SRs I'm missing out of the tons I already have is so low, maybe you have more to find than me though.
Actually tickets expire. If they don't release a girl till the end of March 2014, I think the tickets will expire :S