What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

Same as here, backuphero. Wonder if they'll ever fix that orange bar that appears over the name, st, bp stats at the top of the home page of tentacle tactics.
Oks I look for you later.
if you're right, but I'm already used to seeing that bar, but the mine is orange and yellow (while you have more lvl the color of the bar changes) XD

I don't like to keep talking about another game in this thread, but since there's no thread, how do you obtain the boss girls in Tentacles Tactics? The wiki helps with some stuff, but things get lost in translation lol. There also appears to be stats you can level up on your main tentacle guy.
Someone could create one?
you can get the Boss cards at roulette, also you can get them in the last stage of their areas, but the drop % is low, but with luck and patience will you can get.
you can buy items to increase your stats, on the third tab in your Main Tentacle page.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't like to keep talking about another game in this thread, but since there's no thread, how do you obtain the boss girls in Tentacles Tactics? The wiki helps with some stuff, but things get lost in translation lol. There also appears to be stats you can level up on your main tentacle guy.
From personal experience boss girls can be obtained a couple different ways, both involving chance. The first is from the Rp pack. most daily logins reward you with 300 rp points (3 spins). The second way is through battle, which I'm still a bit unclear on. Boss girls seem to be randomly obtained after defeating them. whether you need to have received a card/girl/chest (or whatever you want to call it) drop from defeating an enemy before defeating the boss girl is what I'm unclear about. I am also unclear whether or not certain boss girls will be automatically obtained after defeating them.

as far as leveling stats go, from the main page, click on your tentacle creature. youll now be on the stat page. there are 3 buttons on the bottom. from left to right we have the the absorb/leveling button (used to level up your character by absorbing your girls), the special ability/nirvana button (used to select which power you can use on the battlefield) and the enhance button (used to enhance...like that needed to be said). on the enhance page there are 8 options to choose from. from left to right they are:

1 increase slot capacity (number of girls that can be taken into battle)
2 max energy
3 energy regeneration speed increase
4 tentacle characters max health
5 tentacle characters defense
6 tentacle characters attack range
7 tentacle characters attack power
8 tentacle characters attack speed

A bit long winded but hope this helps. I'll attempt to transfer all this info and more into a starters guide/general thread for Tentacle Tactics some time soon.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks guys, that helps. I was wondering how to increase the girl slots, only having 2 sucks. Wow having an extra slot and more energy/regeneration sure makes things easier. Woah that futa on stage 4 sure came out of nowhere... That was a little odd. I hope there's a way to turn the chicks with dicks off somewhere, lol. The little training game is pissing me off. How many times I've clicked on it and it's just like "Nope, miss anyways".

I don't want to create a thread because I'm still a newbie and unknowledgeable and might not continue playing it. Making a thread just to have the main post abandoned that quickly would be bad lol.

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Thanks guys, that helps. I was wondering how to increase the girl slots, only having 2 sucks. Wow having an extra slot and more energy/regeneration sure makes things easier.

I don't want to create a thread because I'm still a newbie and unknowledgeable and might not continue playing it. Making a thread just to have the main post abandoned that quickly would be bad lol.
hahaha you're right XD
but maybe someone else could create one. :)

Edit:
I send them requests to backuphero and kroset. ;)

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The little training game is pissing me off. How many times I've clicked on it and it's just like "Nope, miss anyways".
It's because it actually registers with "mouse button up", which is when you let go of the click.. not when you press it down.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why would they even...Geez. Well thanks lol.
It's a little weird at first, but can actually work to your advantage when the hearts really start to pop up one after the other. just need to get used to clicking while moving the cursor to the position and then releasing.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

frustrating that the Santa girl or any other SR, haven't made an appearance in any of the past 20 rare tickets that I've used. guess the trade off is that every 10 or so regular tickets has an sr making an appearance. would prefer SRs from r tickets. Noticing a distinct lack of Peropurins and R tickets as rewards; tired of only getting coins as rewards.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

frustrating that the Santa girl or any other SR, haven't made an appearance in any of the past 20 rare tickets that I've used. guess the trade off is that every 10 or so regular tickets has an sr making an appearance. would prefer SRs from r tickets. Noticing a distinct lack of Peropurins and R tickets as rewards; tired of only getting coins as rewards.
You must be a bit unlucky, I keep getting every kind of reward, though coins do seem to be more frequent if I may say so.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You must be a bit unlucky, I keep getting every kind of reward, though coins do seem to be more frequent if I may say so.
I have almost 2 million coins now, I started this event with a million and I've bought/used hundreds of pink and orange potions. Coins be absurd.

Now the amount of gold wildcards I've gotten this event...that's even crazier. I've gone up around 130k attack and I still have like 80 levels in gold wildcards in my inventory. Those things drop like nothing during this part of the event. Kill a few mega bosses and end up with like 15 levels of gold wildcards. I just checked and have gotten about 80 R gacha tickets as well (Though a small portion of that is from completing the SPIN CHANCE dailies everyday thanks to the cheap event roulette). This is why this is my favorite event lol.

LMAO I accidentally just bought 300 orange potions (I forgot I was in the 10 bunch buy menu after I looked away from the screen for a bit). That's what I get for playing when I just woke up. Well, I don't need to worry about those for quite a while...
Orange potions forever. I guess it was a sign for me to spawn more mega bosses.

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any advice of what to do in the beginning? i'm at level 16 pounding bosses everyday. she gets harder and i have to force myself against her level 23 above with my current character. and, is level has something to do with atk? or levels just increase the amount of stamina?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This event is hard on low levels. Add people, and when you get a boss hit it once then summon them to damage it. You only lose EP, which wouldn't be a good amount.

The best thing you can do is damage any boss you get from friends summoned in and get rewards.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

and, is level has something to do with atk? or levels just increase the amount of stamina?
Leveling up lets you have more friends and gives 3 stamina. It also refills your stamina and hypnosis power, so it's good to time when you level with power consumption.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game loves me lately. Got the SR girl on stage 12-1 on my first Chance time just like last time on 11-1 with a random pick. I was only 8% into it lol. Twice in a row now I got the SR on my first Chance Time on a new story quest... I feel like I'm going to have to suffer for this luck soon.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Roughly 7 more hours till the end. Hope you don't barely miss the 300 reward, Keima ><

Keima

Reputation score

Roughly 7 more hours till the end. Hope you don't barely miss the 300 reward, Keima ><
I need 11 ultra boss to get the 300 reward D:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh dang, I didn't know you hadn't gotten it yet, Keima. I feel like I should spawn some more to help you get that last nudge to 300, but I've got no idea when you're actually around to tag them.

Keima

Reputation score

Oh dang, I didn't know you hadn't gotten it yet, Keima. I feel like I should spawn some more to help you get that last nudge to 300, but I've got no idea when you're actually around to tag them.
Now I just arrived, I will try to reach 300 now.

And.... Mission Accomplished, I got it the Card
Thanks for your help guys. :D

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I just arrived, I will try to reach 300 now.

And.... Mission Accomplished, I got it the Card
Thanks for your help guys. :D
Congrats! Yeah I didn't know you didn't get it either, I was sleeping though or I woulda tried to help x.x

P.S: Nice girls on your Tentacles Tactics team in your sig Keima <3 I use Gaius Ilius Caesar, Elfella and Jeanne d'Arc as well.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Free N girl Christmas present for logging in today. She only has about 1k power at max level...I guess that was the gift they were talking about.