What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

uhh is there any clear tutorial for the game? the front page tutorial isnt so clear for me.. still dont know how to story progress, opening inventory, events, etc. all i know is just spinning the wheel for some results, waiting for my energy to recover and do it again =/
Green button is story questing. The general idea is to clear stages while spinning the wheels, then fight a boss. Each boss is fought 3 times, in stages x-3, x-6 and x-9 and then you get her as a card. Then you move on to the next stage.

Light blue button are your items. You can find wildcards for level ups and other stuff there.

Orange button is event. At the current one you and other players spawn bosses then take them down for rewards.

Red one is for gachas. You open gachas for new cards.

Gold button is the card library. Check what you have(or what you don't) there.

Purple is for movies, they are acquired from events and stuff.

Yellow is GHQ. After you clear some stages, you can spin here for cards you've already seen and maybe missed.

Blue button is dailies. Some require finding 3x Gift or such, you need to enable the quest and then do it to get the reward, and they have tiers.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah I didn't notice it saved event animations/scenes too, nice. That explains the no.100 images in the reward table I didn't understand. I never really do anything but fast forward through the scenes anyways since it makes me sad that I can't understand the dialogue, but good to know it's there if I'm curious.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Green button is story questing. The general idea is to clear stages while spinning the wheels, then fight a boss. Each boss is fought 3 times, in stages x-3, x-6 and x-9 and then you get her as a card. Then you move on to the next stage.

Light blue button are your items. You can find wildcards for level ups and other stuff there.

Orange button is event. At the current one you and other players spawn bosses then take them down for rewards.

Red one is for gachas. You open gachas for new cards.

Gold button is the card library. Check what you have(or what you don't) there.

Yellow is GHQ. After you clear some stages, you can spin here for cards you've already seen and maybe missed.

Blue button is dailies. Some require finding 3x Gift or such, you need to enable the quest and then do it to get the reward, and they have tiers.
how do i spent the currencies. i have some golden coins but i dont know how to spent them =/

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i spent the currencies. i have some golden coins but i dont know how to spent them =/
Go into your inventory, find the shopping cart icon, the 2nd to last option in there is all the stuff you can buy with ingame currency. Currently:

Pink potions = Halves a boss's health (Use with heart icon on fight screen, can only be used before you first attack them.)

Orange potions = Runs from a boss, good if it's too strong for you and your friends to kill or you're trying to spawn mega bosses quicker (Use with the crying smiley face icon on fight screen, can only be used before you first attack them.)

N/pink wildcard (Mouth icon) = Levels an N girl by 1, 10 of these can be exchanged in your inventory (2nd tab between shopping card icon and normal inventory) for 1 R/silver wildcard, and 10 R/silver wildcards can be exchanged for 1 SR/gold wildcard. These are typically not worth buying or exchanging since they are pricey and you get more benefit from the below item.

N gacha card (Mouth icon on a ticket) = N gacha card, spins the free gacha for a bunch of girls. This is where you want to spend pretty much all your coins, at least at the start before you need to worry about event items like the potions above.

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Go into your inventory, find the shopping cart icon, the 2nd to last option in there is all the stuff you can buy with ingame currency. Currently:

Pink potions = Halves a boss's health (Use with heart icon on fight screen, can only be used before you first attack them.)

Orange potions = Runs from a boss, good if it's too strong for you and your friends to kill or you're trying to spawn mega bosses quicker (Use with the crying smiley face icon on fight screen, can only be used before you first attack them.)

N/pink wildcard (Mouth icon) = Levels an N girl by 1, 10 of these can be exchanged in your inventory (2nd tab between shopping card icon and normal inventory) for 1 R/silver wildcard, and 10 R/silver wildcards can be exchanged for 1 SR/gold wildcard. These are typically not worth buying or exchanging since they are pricey and you get more benefit from the below item.

N gacha card (Mouth icon on a ticket) = N gacha card, spins the free gacha for a bunch of girls. This is where you want to spend pretty much all your coins, at least at the start before you need to worry about event items like the potions above.
ahhh that explains it! thanks man :)

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is odd, one of the friends on my list seems to have gone and removed every one of his friends.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is odd, one of the friends on my list seems to have gone and removed every one of his friends.
Probably quitting. I'd try to do the same so they don't have an inactive on their list. You may not notice a higher level being inactive for quite a while since I'm sure people would rather check the lowest levels on their list first when they need space.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, curious to know if anyone here plays tentacle tactics? and if so, do you have any friend slots open?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, curious to know if anyone here plays tentacle tactics? and if so, do you have any friend slots open?
I can't even seem to make an account. Does it not allow English text/names or something? Hmm, tried Jap text and it didn't work either, keep getting an error message when trying to put in a name at the starting page. Is that asking for a referral name or something? When I pressed the blue button, it took me to a new screen. I don't want it to automatically name me or something by skipping it if it is the naming option.

Last edited:

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't even seem to make an account. Does it not allow English text/names or something? Hmm, tried Jap text and it didn't work either, keep getting an error message when trying to put in a name at the starting page. Is that asking for a referral name or something? When I pressed the blue button, it took me to a new screen. I don't want it to automatically name me or something by skipping it if it is the naming option.
It does allow for English text. I pretty sure that, that first page is for referrals (in which case I believe my code is 2D1371 if anyone feels like using it). I believe your name in the game is the same as your dmm account name. don't actually recall any of the dmm games asking for you to input a user name.

The game itself is actually pretty good. though because its new, there are a couple issues(nothing major, mainly cosmetic) and some of the features have yet to be implemented.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It does allow for English text. I pretty sure that, that first page is for referrals (in which case I believe my code is 2D1371 if anyone feels like using it). I believe your name in the game is the same as your dmm account name. don't actually recall any of the dmm games asking for you to input a user name.

The game itself is actually pretty good. though because its new, there are a couple issues(nothing major, mainly cosmetic) and some of the features have yet to be implemented.
Ight, added you as a referral, but I don't know if I'll continue playing it, I'm mostly just checking it out to see if I like it. Hmm now it's asking me to choose between 3 girls. This game really needs a thread of its own, one where the TC knows how to properly spell tentacles. I don't like not knowing what's going on, curse my lack of Japanese. Ah good, found a wiki for it. I think by the translation it says that the choice doesn't matter much as they're weak girls, alrighty.

Last edited:

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

suppose I could create one. Assuming my alternate email ever receives dmms email for setting up an account

Last edited:

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

mmm one question. can we play more than one games in dmm using the same account?

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mmm one question. can we play more than one games in dmm using the same account?
Yes. the basic purpose of creating a dmm account is so you dont have to keep creating new accounts to play their games.

prima99

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i tried running tentacle tactics along with peropero saimin and it says something in japanese. then i close tentacle tactis and peropero saimin start loading. i guess i cant play both games at the same time =/

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i tried running tentacle tactics along with peropero saimin and it says something in japanese. then i close tentacle tactis and peropero saimin start loading. i guess i cant play both games at the same time =/
yeah. dmm tends to get confused when you attempt to run 2 different games simultaneously. not sure if this is what you meant by your original question.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I also play the Tentacle tactics, tell me your name in the game to get you :cool:

Sometimes I play 3 to 4 DMM games simultaneously (LoW - PeroPero -Himekoe - Tentacle Tactics) without any problem in Chrome XD

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Same as here, backuphero. Wonder if they'll ever fix that orange bar that appears over the name, st, bp stats at the top of the home page of tentacle tactics.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't like to keep talking about another game in this thread, but since there's no thread, how do you obtain the boss girls in Tentacles Tactics? The wiki helps with some stuff, but things get lost in translation lol. There also appears to be stats you can level up on your main tentacle guy.

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For TT, I've gotten most of my boss girls from the spin. Calling friends adds RP and you need 100 to spin once. I've also gotten some from the last area of maps.

My name's the same, but I don't play that much. Kinda lame when it errors out so often =/ You lose everything you've gained from a stage when it errors...