What's new

[DMM]聖ラブリィ学園/St.Love Academy (Guide)

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM]聖ラブリィ学園/St.Love Academy (Guide)

Thank you Nereid8 and Lightfellow for your help and contributions to the forum for this game.

~~My code is 17752e099e525781 if anyone needs another friend on their list.

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Devron, I have added your referral code, but the game gave me an error when i tried to send you a message with over 60 letters in it.

Anyway, i would like to tell you that it would help a lot if you start inviting friends. I saw that you are currently lv 27 with 0 friends. Just remember, 3 status points for each friends invited.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyway, i would like to tell you that it would help a lot if you start inviting friends. I saw that you are currently lv 27 with 0 friends. Just remember, 3 status points for each friends invited.

Thanks for the advice, started adding people randomly.

Anyone able to get into the community for this one? For some reason clicking on the community button doesn't work, even after reading the disclosure. Have tried in chrome and firefox. My goal was to see if there was any discussion of where the mystery items can be located (girl and act) - like the missing blindfold in this picture:

Attachments

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just to ask what does the SR trainer card do (one that looks like a masked joker). I can't seem to use it to feed to a card as it is not in the list.

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Devron,
The mysterious/sex toy items are randomly obtained when you quest in a particular act/chapter. Another way to get it is from the sex toy pvp battle, which can be accessed by pressing the top icon on the pvp page.

Trainer cards are used to level up your other cards, the reason you can't select it is because you cannot select SR cards or higher as a "batch". Change the feed mode to single and you'll see it.

I have decided to take a break from this game for a while, i will check back on this thread from time to time and answer the questions asked. Good luck =D

OP
N

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those taking a break and new players Valentine event is up (it seems it started feb 2nd but i could only start today)

Ranking and raid bosses again. Good luck

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Weird that the second area in the Valentine's event doesn't seem to be open. It is the 7th in Japan. Wonder if it is somehow restricted based on region.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [DMM]聖ラブリィ学園/St.Love Academy Review By LightFellow

Hello everyone, here's my review of 聖ラブリィ学園/St.Love Academy.

WARNING: This game contains loli.

First of all, i would like to note that i am writing this review based on my personal experience as a non-item-mall user (The item mall is called Gacha in the game). I have been playing this game EXTENSIVELY for exactly 1 month, and i have seriously taken part in the 2 events that happened in that period of time.

~Graphics~
I really like the quality of the CGs that are used in this game. I think they might be the best out of all the DMM games that are currently available.
I have not found any animations in the game so far, however i read that the final XR reward card in the last event had one (Unable to confirm since i had to get top 50 rank and i got #56).
I like the fact that they provide an album to view the CGs of the cards that you have had at least once in your inventory. You still have to evolve your card to view them all. Some of the event cards are only attainable during their respective events, so do not expect to get them all if you're a completionist.
The game is really good and I wanted to play a bit more, but PeroPero Saimin and Goddess of Iron Clad take all my free time, also you may know that all the images of the game come from 'Liquid' company games.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wondering if anyone knows how to get the third boss in these types of event? Is it random, or does it trigger after a certain point or date?

OP
N

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wondering if anyone knows how to get the third boss in these types of event? Is it random, or does it trigger after a certain point or date?
3rd boss is random on the second area of the event