What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

FUCK, i was literally a couple of percent away from completing level 100. i hsould have kept check on time god damn it
Well, if you're going to be playing this game, you'd best get used to getting fucked over all the time.

Case in point: trying to get the new gacha UR [Summer Bitch] Masked Taimanin.

176 gacha tickets + 52 HR tickets + 16 SR tickets used. That's 244 tickets in total.

Only notable pulls are 1 LR Asagi and 1 LR Asuka. Everything else garbage. No URs, no other LRs.

God fucking dammit, Lilith.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guys, I wanna ask you something...
If I combine the same full level card into one, for example:
I have two level 35 Asuka (the same card) and I want to merge it to gain skill, will it increase some attack/defense or not? (sorry for my English)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

guys, I wanna ask you something...
If I combine the same full level card into one, for example:
I have two level 35 Asuka (the same card) and I want to merge it to gain skill, will it increase some attack/defense or not? (sorry for my English)
Merge the same card only give exp and increase skill

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone has an link to the official website? Or it was closed? I am trying to find the game, but no luck. I would appreciate an Link to the game.

(Srry my bad english)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone has an link to the official website? Or it was closed? I am trying to find the game, but no luck. I would appreciate an Link to the game.

(Srry my bad english)
the game
the site

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the game
the site
Gracias! (No, i am not mexican or spaniard)

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Horrible event, my 100% skills don't activate at all. I've dumped 9 bp into multiple level 8 bosses and still haven't killed them. And the community forum doesn't accept foreign connections.

Zdk15

Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but I had a question. IfI have duplicates of the same card in my deck with the same skill. Such as increase the ATK of X Allies by X, will the duplicates stack their effects? So if I have two of them in the ATK party, will I get double the bonus if they both trigger?