What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

Anyone can explain me what are these things in the event reward?

300 紫の欠片×3
"紫の欠片" is "pieces of purple", others on this board refer to them as shards. During certain events (PVP events if I'm not mistaken) a limited gatcha and item exchange are available that use shards as currency. The gatcha requires 20 shards, and the cost of items at the exchange will vary depending on the item.

The Exchange requires more Shards for exchanges but you can choose what you want. Among the items up for grabs are (with the amount of Shards required to exchange 1 item:

- 20 Full HP Potions (100 Shards)
- 20 Full BP Potions (100 Shards)
- 20 Premium Gacha Tickets (200 Shards)
- 5 HR Premium Gacha Tickets (700 Shards)
- 1 SR Premium Gacha Tickets (1500 Shards)
- 1 SR Exchange Ticket (20000 Shards)
- 10 R Skill Up (1000 Shards)
- 5 HR Skill Up (5000 Shards)
- 1 SR Skill Up (30000 Shards)
- 1 UR Skill Up (50000 Shards)
- 1 LR Skill Up (70000 Shards)

If you get your hands on a SR Exchange Ticket, you can use it to exchange for the Event Limited SR cards.

GingerToast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if it is possible to get this card outside of Japan (sorry for unclickable link)?

lilith-soft.com/black/product69/special.html

The serial code only seems to come with the shipped version, and none of the official vendors that I've seen will ship it outside of Japan. Correct me if I'm wrong on that!

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if it is possible to get this card outside of Japan (sorry for unclickable link)?

lilith-soft.com/black/product69/special.html

The serial code only seems to come with the shipped version, and none of the official vendors that I've seen will ship it outside of Japan. Correct me if I'm wrong on that!
You are correct; the SR serial code and soundtrack are exclusive to the packaged version.

As a general rule, even retailers that usually ship overseas will refuse to do so for adult items. You'll have to use a proxy service like Tenso or Treasure Japan to get what you want, but make sure you read their terms of use carefully. For instance, Tenso lists "Obscene Articles" as part of their prohibited items in their FAQ: .

My personal recommendation (and the proxy I use) is Japan Shopping Service ( ). They're one of the least expensive in my experience and as far as I can tell, they will basically ship anything that doesn't break the law in either Japan or your country. Unfortunately, they're not as well-known as the other two I named above, so if you'd rather play it safe, go for one of those (I started off with Tenso before moving to JSS).

Note that most proxies will offer two different services:
  • a "buying" service, in which you tell them which item you want purchased and allow them to handle the ordering process for you;
  • a "forwarding" service, in which you order the item yourself and have it shipped to their warehouse, after which they then just send it to you.
They charge a bigger commission for the former, obviously.

Anyways, make sure to read all the information on their websites if you plan to go down that path. As far as forwarding is concerned, Tenso uses a PO box-like system where you can have items shipped to your personal "box" at your leisure (more convenient), whereas with JSS you need to let them know ahead of time which items you plan to buy before they'll give you an order number and an address to ship to (less convenient).

Oh, I should mention that as a security measure Tenso asks for some form of ID and proof of residence at your specified address before your first shipment. JSS doesn't bother you with nonsense like that.

GingerToast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are correct; the SR serial code and soundtrack are exclusive to the packaged version.

As a general rule, even retailers that usually ship overseas will refuse to do so for adult items. You'll have to use a proxy service like Tenso or Treasure Japan to get what you want, but make sure you read their terms of use carefully. For instance, Tenso lists "Obscene Articles" as part of their prohibited items in their FAQ:.

My personal recommendation (and the proxy I use) is Japan Shopping Service. They're one of the least expensive in my experience and as far as I can tell, they will basically ship anything that doesn't break the law in either Japan or your country. Unfortunately, they're not as well-known as the other two I named above, so if you'd rather play it safe, go for one of those (I started off with Tenso before moving to JSS).

Note that most proxies will offer two different services:
  • a "buying" service, in which you tell them which item you want purchased and allow them to handle the ordering process for you;
  • a "forwarding" service, in which you order the item yourself and have it shipped to their warehouse, after which they then just send it to you.
They charge a bigger commission for the former, obviously.

Anyways, make sure to read all the information on their websites if you plan to go down that path. As far as forwarding is concerned, Tenso uses a PO box-like system where you can have items shipped to your personal "box" at your leisure (more convenient), whereas with JSS you need to let them know ahead of time which items you plan to buy before they'll give you an order number and an address to ship to (less convenient).

Oh, I should mention that as a security measure Tenso asks for some form of ID and proof of residence at your specified address before your first shipment. JSS doesn't bother you with nonsense like that.
Thanks! Lilith's customer service actually recommended Tenso, so I'm going to try that out. I wouldn't think they'd recommend a service that wouldn't ship their product, but I'm not sure.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks! Lilith's customer service actually recommended Tenso, so I'm going to try that out. I wouldn't think they'd recommend a service that wouldn't ship their product, but I'm not sure.
Yeah, good choice. You probably won't have any problems unless you happen to live in a country with (some would say overly) strict obscenity laws, like Canada.

pikachu808

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering just started and got a gift premium think I got a 5 star [おてんば...].. サクラ is that guaranteed or should I try re roll? Or does this game pay off the long term grind

GingerToast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Uh, so does DMM no longer take international credit cards or something? I had used mine to buy potions at one point, but now it says it's invalid and won't register any of my cards.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I seem to be a necromaster recently, but this had to be said.

DMM somehow managed to frickin delete ALLLL of my progress in this game early fall last year causing me to ragequit SOOOOOO hard. And now, I return once more to start anew..... Unless Nutaku somehow comesup with this title in the future, which would be glorious IMHO *hint hint wink wink*

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nutaku did try to license it last year. they ran into problems and officially stated they will be indefinitely on hold.

aka my guess is impossible to license due to too many restraints getting in the way on the japanese side that they have no control over.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

nutaku did try to license it last year. they ran into problems and officially stated they will be indefinitely on hold.

aka my guess is impossible to license due to too many restraints getting in the way on the japanese side that they have no control over.
On hold still means there is some vague chance of it occuring. Won't hold too much hope for it, but there shall be hope that those problems are somehow resolved XD.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(sorry for cross-post)
Three new GK records: gold knight Mason, previous, and current event units + DMM Taimanin Asagi Battle Arena full CG (1,5 GB) uploaded to cg folder (though i will remove it when space will be close to depletion).

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Was this game terminated or something?
Because I can't seem to play it anymore.

http://i.imgur.com/HleyQxW.png

And well I don't have a phone to use the google translate app.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks to be running just fine on my end. though i have the in maintenance message and not that one. i think yours is the one you get for playing with english langauge dmm. try switching to japanese at the top of the page.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

http://i.imgur.com/HleyQxW.png
It says "this terminal does not satisfy system requirements to play this game". You should use platform/os/browser combination they listed in "acceptable envirionment" tab on the bottom.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It says "this terminal does not satisfy system requirements to play this game". You should use platform/os/browser combination they listed in "acceptable envirionment" tab on the bottom.
Damn it, Opera with its built in VPN is way better then firefox+hola.

Hola is so fucking slow. it can take 10 minutes+ to load.
i need to find a faster vpn.

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I must have the worst luck. I never draw cards over 3 star, and every card I draw is something I already have >.<

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, started playing this game again recently.

Kind of disappointed by the fact that my formerly ultra-competitive Arena Rank 1 deck can't even seem to scratch Rank 8 under normal circumstances anymore, but this is about the degree of power inflation I was expecting. Otherwise pretty pleased by some of the changes there to make the game more interesting.

Also noticed some familiar screennames during the PVP event. (EnigmaMerc, you there?)

I must have the worst luck. I never draw cards over 3 star, and every card I draw is something I already have >.<
How long have you been playing for? I remember it took me months to get my first UR. Now they're giving them away like candy in every event. :(

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How long have you been playing for? I remember it took me months to get my first UR. Now they're giving them away like candy in every event. :(
I actually started last year but didn't play long, managed to get an A-66 as my first 4 star, and the only 4 star i have gotten since was an ingrid that came from a HR Ticket. 5 minutes ago

Bloody hell, I know all the top scorers in the event spent lots of money on refills, but fuck me how much did the guy in first place spend? Because the guy in second was top spot a few hours ago and now there is like a 4 million point difference.

Last edited:

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I actually started last year but didn't play long, managed to get an A-66 as my first 4 star, and the only 4 star i have gotten since was an ingrid that came from a HR Ticket. 5 minutes ago
Ah, sounds like you don't have any SR tickets, so that would mean you're basically still just starting out. A-66 Runa was also my first SR; still have her as part of my US deck now in fact.

Grats on Ingrid, she's quite good. She'll likely form the backbone of your Demon attack for a long time due to her wide availability, unless you happen to get extremely lucky with gachas.

Bloody hell, I know all the top scorers in the event spent lots of money on refills, but fuck me how much did the guy in first place spend? Because the guy in second was top spot a few hours ago and now there is like a 4 million point difference.
Well, this game is populated with a lot of single Japanese guys with no romantic prospects, but plenty of disposable income. Many of them possibly white collar professionals. Given that this game is fairly niche, I frankly wouldn't be surprised if they were spending a few thousand dollars per event.

The scores for this event won't go too high though, given that it's a repeat. I wasn't around for the first one, so I'll gladly take advantage of that. ;)

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

FUCK, i was literally a couple of percent away from completing level 100. i hsould have kept check on time god damn it