What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

XChaosX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

If someone could upload the Bride Sakura scene text raws to MEGA or something for the general public to use, that would be wonderful. Please do this for all of us.

If you do upload it to MEGA, please PM me the raws.

Last edited:

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If someone could upload the Bride Sakura scene text raws to MEGA or something for the general public to use, that would be wonderful. Please do this for all of us.

If you do upload it to MEGA, please PM me the raws.
Here's what I could find.

I'll attach the scenes here and leave you to parse them at your leisure.

Attachments

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Kitty Media is currently doing a poll on their facebook to see which title they will license next, taimanin asagi is one of the options so go vote!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did nutaku drop taimanin asagi? they have the license for it already as far as i know. also eroge and euphoria are already licensed by mangagamer. so... what's going on.. i'm lost as to why they would re-release an already translated game.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

did nutaku drop taimanin asagi? they have the license for it already as far as i know. also eroge and euphoria are already licensed by mangagamer. so... what's going on.. i'm lost as to why they would re-release an already translated game.
It's for the OVA, kitty media rarely does games

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems i can't even play the game anymore, whenever i go to the link for the game it just says it's moved to nutaku (it ain't in their games list either). With this transfer this probably also means you lose all your progress you made on dmm? kinda blows tbh

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you click on the Japanese language button next to the English, it'll bring you back to the Japanese page and you can continue playing it. On the one hand, it'll be nice to play it in English; on the other, losing all that progress (and money).

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

For my part, i would just play both games, as i dont wast too much time on this one.

Of course than i would only play the english one if all is translated so i could understand the H scenes

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, sorry in advance for being a noob who didn't want to bother reading the previous pages.

Anyway, does this game a japan exclusive? On DMM I played Kancolle and using region cookies on chrome. If I already applied it on chrome's console, is there anything else I have to do before I can play this game?

Also, is the entry lottery based? Or is it free for all?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. : Scratch that, just found out my country's ISP blocked dmm.co.jp for having adult content in it... just like what they did to imgur and mangafox....

damn... :(

Last edited:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Definitely a repost/repeat question type thing, but still. Is it just me, or is the sheer amount of energy/hp they expect you to have for the tower events absolutely ridiculous?

I mean, seriously, on level/tier/area/whatever 34 the expect me to have enough to use 34 energy for one level... So not happening anytime soon

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

when will this game be available on nutaku, its been far too long...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nutaku on FB said its being held on "develoent farm". It may not get released after all. I don't know if the developers couldn't come to an agreement or are just taking their time. They will no longer be saying which games they acquire either until it is 100% certain they will release it.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What are the extra points for in the current event? I can't find anywhere to use them.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The EV extra points (if I'm not mistaken) for Tower Events are Item Gachas. It is accessible on the button next to the 4 petals or just above the achievement rewards box.

A minimum of 200 pts is required to roll for an item and 2000 pts for a 10-items roll. If you're lucky, you can get some good items out of it but for reference, these are the items I have rolled so far in these events:

• Medals
  • Gold
  • Premium Summon Tickets
  • +1 or +6 BP Potions
  • +1/2 or +1 Stamina Potions
  • 50, 100 or 200 Points that contribute to the Event Points

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just started playing This Taimanin Asagi DMM game and I'm really enjoying it. In particular the art style. I've always enjoyed the Taimanin series of games and the H-scenes still have that feel to them. It also helps that I've finally figured out the Game's UI Thanks to the guide in the first post.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So the current event... I'm super confused about all the extra stuff besides the usual do battle earn points thing. Any advice/knowledge/tips/whatevs?

OP
G

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

So the current event... I'm super confused about all the extra stuff besides the usual do battle earn points thing. Any advice/knowledge/tips/whatevs?
From what I can tell, looks like you earn special gacha points from doing matches in this event. Exchange them for random rolls in one of the tabs or guaranteed rewards on the other tab. They include skill up tickets for each rarity, pots, an SR exchange ticket for past limiteds, etc. Mostly self explanatory. Havent figured out the exact point grabbing process though.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what I can tell, it seems that every time you battle someone in the arena, if you win, you get 3 Murasaki's Shards and if you lose, you get 1 instead. By accumulating them, you can either exchange them at Mikoto Kiryu's Lab or try your luck at the Experiment Gacha.

The Exchange requires more Shards for exchanges but you can choose what you want. Among the items up for grabs are (with the amount of Shards required to exchange 1 item:

- 20 Full HP Potions (100 Shards)
- 20 Full BP Potions (100 Shards)
- 20 Premium Gacha Tickets (200 Shards)
- 5 HR Premium Gacha Tickets (700 Shards)
- 1 SR Premium Gacha Tickets (1500 Shards)
- 1 SR Exchange Ticket (20000 Shards)
- 10 R Skill Up (1000 Shards)
- 5 HR Skill Up (5000 Shards)
- 1 SR Skill Up (30000 Shards)
- 1 UR Skill Up (50000 Shards)
- 1 LR Skill Up (70000 Shards)

If you get your hands on a SR Exchange Ticket, you can use it to exchange for the Event Limited SR cards.

Hope that clarifies matters.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

From what I can tell, looks like you earn special gacha points from doing matches in this event. Exchange them for random rolls in one of the tabs or guaranteed rewards on the other tab. They include skill up tickets for each rarity, pots, an SR exchange ticket for past limiteds, etc. Mostly self explanatory. Havent figured out the exact point grabbing process though.
I didn't even realize they added something new to this event, which tabs go to which special gacha?

Also on a side note, it looks like there's going to be a taimanin asagi 2 OVA, it's listed for preorder on amiami

Edit: So I did the math, to be able to buy the SR exchange ticket, you'd have to win around 6666 matches at 3 shards per win. That's just impossible, hopefully you keep the shards until the next time the event comes around

Last edited:

plopa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can explain me what are these things in the event reward?

300 紫の欠片×3