What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

dont worry, i got dropped to rank 5 from rank 2 when i last checked and didn't even get 1 ticket. this game is unfair to free players. it's pretty much pay "OR" play from launch or the handicap is too large, that you shouldn't even bother.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Bloody hell, seems like everyone and their uncle in the Rank 2 Arena is packing the LR New Year Asagi. The same goes for the Raid Bosses assistance list. Going to feel so much fun to rank up to Rank 1 now. So. Much. Fun.

Also, I feel bad for Halycon. Nothing guts you more than seeing your rank dropped just before the distribution of rewards, more so because he was hoping to get those 3 tickets for a last shot at LR New Year Asagi.

Halcyon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I was being a bit overdramatic. Actually, I've been meaning to quit for a long time, but my huge pool of accumulated tickets was preventing me from doing so.

Now that I've spent everything and failed to get the must-have Shougatsu Asagi, I feel like this is a good opportunity to return to a normal sleeping pattern. From the sounds of it, with everyone in the upper ranks populating their decks with said card, it'd only make my life harder anyway.

Maybe I was a bit ambiguous in my last post, but I was fully expecting some last-minute arena shenanigans. I was also ready to fight my way back to rank 2 if necessary, but a power outage hit my neighbourhood with the worst possible timing and so I was unable to do anything until the rewards had been distributed.

By the way, if anyone is curious about what I got from my sole (and final) arena ticket, it was a second copy of [UR] Alice.

Not bad, but too little, too late, Lilith.

Hope you guys take it easy and have fun. Try not to let a game this shitty consume your life.

Rapossu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I too wanted the new Asagi, but really... the CG its out and i rarely see the H scenes anyway, i still didn't see the young sakura scene, soo it's nothing really bad...

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I too wanted the new Asagi, but really... the CG its out and i rarely see the H scenes anyway, i still didn't see the young sakura scene, soo it's nothing really bad...
Her scenes were kind of meh. The hottest part was her on the phone with Murasaki. Anyways, I really don't like the voice they use for Asagi... the VA just sounds old.

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah so I'm pretty sure I'm going to quit, I've used over 200 tickets (0 dollars spent) and used more than a few of those HR+ and SR+ tickets and have yet to get anything over SR. It doesn't help the 'events' only give HR's unless you can cheat your way to the top of the leaderboard.

Rapossu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, this new event looks like bullshit...

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

full stamina only got me through 1.8 stages, wtf (i have 95 stamina). and that's stage 1 and 2, there's 100 of these how in the world can one (without spending a shitton of pots) even get to 50.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the stages don't increase from 2 points and 2 exp. so it doesn't get harder.

plus it's a ticket only tower so you aren't getting half pots or gold medals. the hard part is using the purple tickets, because it can reward you with R cards that can be gotten with silver medals.

so far i have gotten 3 R cards out of my 5 tickets. that's where the real BS comes in.

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if someone could explain what this new ticket system is that would be great, i looked at the "explanation pages" (i think that's what they are) and i didn't really make out what they do or what the whole system behind them is.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all you have to do is play through the tower event and collect 10 tickets.

5 normal tickets

5 summon boss tickets. the summon boss ticket also gets you a card at random just like a normal ticket would. except it also includes the new cards that you cant get through normal tickets. then you use that 1 new card to battle the boss.

i summoned 4 R cards, only 1 was a new card, the boxer girl. the last was a HR card was a loli that i liked. so because of the crap cards, i wasn't even able to clear the level 1 boss.

this is a strict pay to play mode. free players only get a taste. the event cards can only be gotten at boss level 5 and higher. which free players wont get past level 1.

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This events are getting more and more retarded, haven't they learned anything from other dmm games? Im ok with not winning the top reward because im a free player, but this kind of bullshit is anoying... I'm leaving here and just keep looking at the gallery on gelbooru, seems more worth my time

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that really is the best thing to do, but i love annerose and i am waiting for the day that event happens. if it's an event like this one that prevents free players from getting the cards, i will quit and never look back.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I only managed to clear 20 or so stage and figured I might try the new gatcha with the 1 ticket from the tower. To my surprise I pulled a great event card.

I was actually surprised as it would be my 2nd 5star girl after starting this game from way back.

As sarcastic as it is, I finally have a use for those common cards that i keep selling off since I have nothing to level up lately

Attachments

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how much damage did that card do to the boss?

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damage done to the boss is the rarity * lvl 1 attack of the card. So UR is 5x, which is like 2-3k. Enough to kill lvl 1 summoned boss, but you won't get much more than that.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It did roughly half to the boss. Just curious what do you get for killing the boss?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

says underneath the boss. 2 full hp tickets and 1 more boss gatcha ticket. killed it on my alt. the level 2 reward is 3 full hp tickets and 1 more boss gatcha ticket... it has double the hp to boot.