What's new

[DMM] Taimanin Asagi

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Taimanin Asagi

For the love of god, how do people get those goddamn cards that are 4+ in rarity again? After using all my free tickets/medals in denominations of threes, I haven't gotten a single one :(

myrmidon43

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The wiki gives out these numbers for the Premium Gacha, not sure if it applies to the Medal Gacha. So, luck really.

"R" 63.5%
"HR" 30.0%
"SR" 5.0%
"UR" 1.0%
"LR" 0.5%

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the game already explained about decks in the help section.

i'll just translate the part about defense deck:
-You select 4 cards to form a defense deck
-together with the leader card, it'll be a 5 cards deck
-defense deck will act as your HP for boss battle and raid boss battle
-as you form a deck with members of higher defense, you will have higher HP in boss battle and raid boss battle
-it will be an advantage to have cards with defensive skills

Taima Nin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We seem to have figured it out - what was throwing us off about the total was that it actually factors in the DEF of the attack row too.

So it goes:
Defense Team DEF + Leader DEF
+
Ally DEF
+
Attack Team DEF
+
(Leader Skills + Attack Team Skills + Defense Team Skills + Ally Skills)

Another thing I found was that defense skills from the defense row don't work on the leader card or ally card. (Also doesn't work on the card casting the skill, obviously)

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ran into a very peculiar enemy, it was a humanoid horse monster. I can't find a single card with this motif and I've got all the uncommons.
Sadly I didn't get a screenshot since my character oneshot it. Could it be from a future batch of updates, or a stray sprite?

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The wiki gives out these numbers for the Premium Gacha, not sure if it applies to the Medal Gacha. So, luck really.

"R" 63.5%
"HR" 30.0%
"SR" 5.0%
"UR" 1.0%
"LR" 0.5%
So you're saying a poor noob like me is fucked?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Seems I was right the other day. After the downtime doing maintenance this week a new event started and 9 new cards have been added. The horse guy is among them and may be encountered in the limited time event tower battle.
No new LR cards were added.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

servers are quite overloaded right now. :p

The event is quite nice to farm common cards in the early stages and stage 40 to get the rare card should be no problem, but level 100, well that will take some effort (and mostly money :rolleyes:)

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So you're saying a poor noob like me is fucked?
Well, not necessarily. I think they do give out free Premium Tickets every now and then. All you need is to get lucky.

Going to be quite tough to reach Rank 2000 and above for this event. Definitely need a lot of HP potions for that. I wonder if my 30 or so is sufficient to make any significant impact?

Also, tis a good time to get some money and do training with this event giving out N cards like a malfunctioning vending machine that keeps spitting out candy.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, not necessarily. I think they do give out free Premium Tickets every now and then. All you need is to get lucky.

Going to be quite tough to reach Rank 2000 and above for this event. Definitely need a lot of HP potions for that. I wonder if my 30 or so is sufficient to make any significant impact?

Also, tis a good time to get some money and do training with this event giving out N cards like a malfunctioning vending machine that keeps spitting out candy.
Yep and i doubt 30 is nearly enough. the top 50 people already have past 1000pt. and its only a few hours into the event, with 10 days to go. Go figure what is going to be needed to get into the top 2k.

For myself I aim for some gatchas if its possible.

Last edited:

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel like even getting to stage100 is an unrealistic goal...

some math:
I'm at 31 now and I'm getting 7% progress for 2hp.
Even assuming the ratio stops getting worse (which it won't) I'd need 2000 hp in the 10 days that the event runs.

I wonder if you can get the card afterwards? Ayway, I'll just do 40 and get back to quests.

edit: turns out i'm bad at math, fixed

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yep and i doubt 30 is nearly enough. the top 50 people already have past 1000pt. and its only a few hours into the event, with 10 days to go. Go figure what is going to be needed to get into the top 2k.

For myself I aim for some gatchas if its possible.
Well, there's that 1000 yen for 11 Full Heal Potions that people might try to spam to get into the Top 2000.

I feel like even getting to stage100 is an unrealistic goal...

some math:
I'm at 31 now and I'm getting 7% progress for 2hp.
Even assuming the ratio stops getting worse (which it won't) I'd need 2000 hp in the 10 days that the event runs.

I wonder if you can get the card afterwards? Ayway, I'll just do 40 and get back to quests.

edit: turns out i'm bad at math, fixed
Even so, it's worth a shot, at least I'll try to gun for it.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It gets worse. At 60 now the progress is at 4% per round and 2 HP.
Getting to the top in ten days is realistic, but that's assuming you do little more than just play games.
Also after the 100th stage the point reward increases to 5-8 pt per round, so forget your dreams of getting into the top 2000. That said I'm in the top 200 with only 1 of those 1000 yen deals, teehee.

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Made it up to stage 51 so far.

Around stage 45 it's 4% per battle but stays at 2 health/2exp.

It's a pain in the ass but it goes back up to 5%/goes down to 1exp at 51 again.

Geez, I can't imagine how low the % is going to be in the 60/70s.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, there's that 1000 yen for 11 Full Heal Potions that people might try to spam to get into the Top 2000.
thats still 10$ per pop, and in later stages it 11 potions is barely enough to get you past 5 stages or so, and considering most people are in there 30-40 they have around 70-80hp.

SO yeah people are going to spent hundred of $ to be in the top 2000.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thats still 10$ per pop, and in later stages it 11 potions is barely enough to get you past 5 stages or so, and considering most people are in there 30-40 they have around 70-80hp.

SO yeah people are going to spent hundred of $ to be in the top 2000.
Yeah well, that's micro-transactions for you.

Used the 2 Premium Tickets they gave. Only got 2 HR. *sigh* Hooray for my brilliant luck.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2, I got 5?

Well i got "lucky" and got a SR and not a bad one, A-66 Luna, which beside the current event card has the best defense of the SRs.

Anon_Ymous

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a legend this morning, the blue-haired one...Asagi? whatever her name was. And I still have no idea why I got tickets in the first place...

I do have a question though, levelling her up is a huge pain in the ass and i'm out of gold...do you think selling common cards is even worth it? Because so far i've always had too much gold and had to wait for cards for training. Now i have a huge gold sink and the event is messing with cards even further i don't even know...

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got a legend this morning, the blue-haired one...Asagi? whatever her name was. And I still have no idea why I got tickets in the first place...

I do have a question though, levelling her up is a huge pain in the ass and i'm out of gold...do you think selling common cards is even worth it? Because so far i've always had too much gold and had to wait for cards for training. Now i have a huge gold sink and the event is messing with cards even further i don't even know...
You can sell cards dropping the event since they drop quite often here. I already sold 80 cards. So gathering new ones is no problem.

The thing is, you need to be picky with the raid bosses you kill, or better which ones you get MVP on. Best ones are the magical beast and the red ninja since they drop the xp/gold cards.

I usually skip the lords, or only attack them when i have spare BP and nothing else is on the radar.