What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Is there a way to play on full screen or increase the screen size?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can anyone recommend best way to farm nyoro?

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to play on full screen or increase the screen size?
not to my knowledge unless you change the zoom level with crtl + middle mouse wheel . Then you can change it that way.

Also I never seem to get drops from a boss, beside normal ones from the stage drops, if I have to do the heart sequence twice. Is that true you have to kill them in one go or not?

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can anyone recommend best way to farm nyoro?
To obtain much nyoro, it is recommended go to advanced levels as 17-6 or 18-6 and keep the fight there for 15 to 18 minutes, and when you reach where the girl did not finish the heart minigame so continue fighting to have a considerable amount money / nyoro.
You can even be more than 20 minutes taking a revitalizing and also continue fighting.

Also I never seem to get drops from a boss, beside normal ones from the stage drops, if I have to do the heart sequence twice. Is that true you have to kill them in one go or not?
Nop, is just luck

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I know when you beat an area entirely it adds the boss into the Roulette. Is that the same with events? And does the chance to get a event card from Roulette stay even after the event?

Keima

Reputation score

So I know when you beat an area entirely it adds the boss into the Roulette. Is that the same with events? And does the chance to get a event card from Roulette stay even after the event?
Only the units in the normal zone once they are defeated appear in roulette, but the units in the special area only until that the event ends, then disappear.

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten any of the new event girls? Are they worth the effort?

Keima

Reputation score

The only girl that I have obtained is ソメヰヨシノ / Somewiyoshino (the pink haired girl) also is the girl I like most.
But the other 2 girl I have not yet obtained. :(

I think if it's worth the effort.

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only girl that I have obtained is ソメヰヨシノ / Somewiyoshino (the pink haired girl) also is the girl I like most.
But the other 2 girl I have not yet obtained. :(

I think if it's worth the effort.
So far I am the same but I am try to get em

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Performance wise, Yoshino (pink hair) and Satsuki (SR) are not worth it if you're planning to use them in pvp deck.
For missioning purposes, passable. It's just that there are better choices for any given role in same rank.

Don't have the brown hair but from what I've seen in pvp, might have some use.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

event drop rate is horrendous isn't it? D: And is White Black any good, I just take it shes a tanky unit?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

event drop rate is horrendous isn't it? D: And is White Black any good, I just take it shes a tanky unit?
WB is tanky AND hits hard. Hits like a freight train against bonused enemies like Jeanne d'arc, which is common enough in pvp.
Unless peppered by ranged units beforehand, it will usually win 1vs1 duels against quite some SR units.

Also has a useful quirk of being immune to status attacks, which means you can use it against occasional Chiyoko (NTR unit) without fear of having WB stolen/NTR'd.

Downside is slow speed, too long attack charge-up animation, defense penalty against electricity-attack units like Y-Poola.

Planeshunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so... seeing the laughable drops on the event, don't you think that it's actually better to farm rare tickets in normal maps and try luck in the rulette? at least you will get SOMETING... :S

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so how do we do this new event? go to a stage and try to farm for books or something?

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ya, looks like its only the marked stages though.

mach38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so how do we do this new event? go to a stage and try to farm for books or something?
Now do we need to use the girl from the stage or does it even matter? Also can we do any stage or just certain ones?

Edited You can farm the books from any stage of the selected ones with the box above them and use whatever combination you want

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

I have gained 6 books in the Ann = Nown stage, I hope to get some more XD

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Event item drops are random and isn't marked at all. So the only way to find out if you get some is by finishing the stage itself and getting into the loot screen. So far from what I see, the harder the stage (higher leveled), the more books it gives. For example, I got 3 books from 18-6 (un=known), and 4 books from 21-6 (Space Sheriff). Worst part is that there's no guarantee it will drop. In any case, good luck to everyone attempting the event (me included, lul). Its going to be a hard one from what I see since it will involve a lot of grinding.:mad:

Edit: They're doing a maint so they're probably going to change a few things regarding the event (hopefully make it easier to obtain books seeing how we'll need hundreds to finish all three areas).

Edit again: Saw some posts regarding White Black. She's my very first SR so she holds some sentimental value for me. She's pretty decent in both PvE and PvP, mainly due to her high attack, AoE and immunity to debuffs. But like some people said, her biggest drawback is her very slow speed. Other than that, with good allies (i.e. Valentinus' buff or the Buff Skill) that can cover her weakness, she can be great. :)

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think you need 100s of books, I think you need between 1000-2000 at the rate its increasing per stage...

150 books for 2-6 which means it'll spike like crazy for the third group. Good luck to you guys indeed XD

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep. I just finished the first area and got to the second one. On the bright side, there's no need for books for the very first stage. Sadly, the good news ends there. Total books needed for area 2 is 490... On another note, seems 14-6 (Maia Mercurius) is the best stage to farm books. I get drops every two out of three runs and uses up 6 sta per run (compared to un=known's 10 sta but 3 books drop as well). I haven't tried Hybrider's stage yet so if anyone have, feel free to share if its better or not.

Edit: Weird. I can't access the 2-1 of the extra stage. I guess you need books for it afterall. :mad: Unless we jump straight to 2-2?

Last edited: