What's new

[DMM] Tentacles Tactics

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Tentacles Tactics

Hello all. Just started playing this game and I could use a few tips and friends if anyone's willing. My IGN is Ninjakiwi. Right now I'm level 8 and just finished 5-6, but I'm still grinding it to try to get Yoshitsune. I must have played 5-5 and 5-6 about 40-50 times combined now with no luck despite dragging it out to 10 plus minutes most of the time x.x.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hello all. Just started playing this game and I could use a few tips and friends if anyone's willing. My IGN is Ninjakiwi. Right now I'm level 8 and just finished 5-6, but I'm still grinding it to try to get Yoshitsune. I must have played 5-5 and 5-6 about 40-50 times combined now with no luck despite dragging it out to 10 plus minutes most of the time x.x.
I've already sent the friend request. :)
if the truth is that it is difficult to get to yoshitsune for her low drop %
but with patience you can get her. ;)

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well on plus side, farming for her means allies get more chances to assist, which means more RP, leading to more spins on the roulette. So you can get Yoshitsune as a drop or a roulette at the same time.

Wait til you try to farm Nobunaga... I dunno how long I've been here...

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It is a campaign that appears regularly
But to get those points you need a Japanese cellphone number to confirm your account via sms or voice message.

Then you should do another procedure but without the cellphone number you can not do anything. :/
A dead end then...
Welp... Thank you though for clarifying

edit
Well on plus side, farming for her means allies get more chances to assist, which means more RP, leading to more spins on the roulette. So you can get Yoshitsune as a drop or a roulette at the same time.

Wait til you try to farm Nobunaga... I dunno how long I've been here...
Aye!
One has a better chance of getting a R boss card in the roulette than farming (ie. Caesar, Revoica, Maia).
Less effort. Less stress Less time wasted too.

Farmin' for a SR card? I've given up on that.
Hoard rare tickets. Pray for some SR extensions. Wait for increased SR chance drop (10% or 15% if you have THAT much patience). Waste those extensions, and pray for a miracle. Repeat
So far it worked twice for me so far. (Genghis khan, the long ranged blonde alien?)

Last edited:

Sevrin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... it wont load. I start it and it just has an endless loading symbol

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

I did finally get Yoshitsune, and now that I actually have friends I got some RP off of it as well, which is pretty sweet.

The game is rather fickle, I often have to refresh it several times to get it working and even then it sometimes goes wrong. I recommend retrying it a few times if you haven't already.

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Try running it on Chrome. If you already are, go ahead and clear out your browser cache and let it reload again.

Farmin' for a SR card? I've given up on that.
Hoard rare tickets. Pray for some SR extensions. Wait for increased SR chance drop (10% or 15% if you have THAT much patience). Waste those extensions, and pray for a miracle. Repeat
So far it worked twice for me so far. (Genghis khan, the long ranged blonde alien?)
Haha ya... but not much else I can do, unless I wanna try the last two stages, which I might.

Last edited:

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have any sort of idea what event is going on right now? I can see the little banner just below but being unable to read it I can't exactly figure out how it's supposed to work. Still working on grinding out those rare extensions, is there a limit to how many can be used in one set of 10 roulette spins or could one functionally get it all the way up to 90/100%?

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What's up with the current event? The banner below states that Chiyoko is a 'R' unit, but I get her as a 'N' unit.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As far as I know, you get the N versions of the card (in my case, N version of the SR Valentinus) from the valentines event if you used the free pass they gave out from the mail. I saw someone with an R version of Valentinus so that probably involves cash points. Other than that, I don't see much going on for this event unless you cash for the passes. Keima might have a better understanding on the event though since I can't read Japanese.

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't even know how to access the event at the moment ._. Could someone perhaps help me out as to where to find the pass and how to 'use' it?

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Last Tuesday(?) or whenever the last maint was, you should've got an item from the mail. After you claim that, you go to the Stage selection screen and click this.

Then, select the third option and you'll get this.

After you get to that screen, select any of the three stages you want to unlock. Given that I'm a free user, I can only pick one since I have no idea how else I can unlock the other stages besides using 10 SR tickets (ones used for SR Gacha) and another method that the translation didn't get right. Anyhow, after you select the stage you want to unlock, pick this. The gold option on the right side uses the SR Gacha tickets so be careful that you don't accidentally use it if you don't want to.

I already used my free entry so the one that's marked "100" something is the option you'll want to pick to use the free pass. At the very least, you should be able to get the N version of the girl that you picked. Hopefully this helps and if there's anything people wishes to add or correct, it would be very much appreciated. Sorry for the tldr-ness though. :D

Edit: The most important note. Almost forgot to say it. You only have a limited number of runs you can do so make sure you finish the area before you decide to farm on anything in there. You should have enough run count to finish the whole area and then re run a few before running out of run counts.

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh, nothing appears for me in the spot you pointed out... I'm sure I checked and accepted all of my mail too. Oh well, I guess there's nothing to be done about it, thanks for the help though.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huh, nothing appears for me in the spot you pointed out... I'm sure I checked and accepted all of my mail too. Oh well, I guess there's nothing to be done about it, thanks for the help though.
if you accepted this mail should appear this on the stage that you want enter.

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Clear browser cache files every time they do an update. That should fix many things. I also get bugs every time I forgot to clear cache.

This applies to virtually all dmm games

shirka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New to this, was hoping some people could add me, ign is shirka, thanks.