What's new

Does loving (splatoon) squid make you a lolicon?

Is it?

• Total voters

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
>Bodyshape not of a loli
>Just smol

I think your squid waifu is simply a midget. Was that what I was supposed to understand?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
>Bodyshape not of a loli
>Just smol

I think your squid waifu is simply a midget. Was that what I was supposed to understand?
Unless I've got faulty information, the splatoon PC's are indeed children.

Yes, you're a pervert
No, it's not okay
Welcome to Hell

RickyVanz

Reputation score
those splatoon squid kids are.. yes.. kids..
so yeah, it makes you lolicon but hear this. due to some kind of evolution and genetical stuff those squid kids may actually have age around hundreds..

so yeah.. hundreds years old squid kids is not a loli..

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
those splatoon squid kids are.. yes.. kids..
so yeah, it makes you lolicon but hear this. due to some kind of evolution and genetical stuff those squid kids may actually have age around hundreds..

so yeah.. hundreds years old squid kids is not a loli..
First, your sig. My dude, for your own sake, you may want to shorten it and consider maybe reworking or changing it to something less... personal? Basically, in the truest, most honest way I can, it's cringe. If you want to retain a good reputation around the internet, don't do shit like that. I say this not to demean you, but as kindly advice to avoid instances of worse responses.

Second, you're on a board where loli, fake loli, and loli(male) are part and parcel of either game discussions, or just discussion in general. "Loli" is tame around these parts. Ask Zepheral, what with his profile picture and constant shitposting.

Third, fake loli is still loli. No exceptions. It's like saying traps aren't gay because they look feminine. It's still a dude. You can dress it up to look like a girl all you want, but that's still a dude. And still gay. Also, dickgirls are gay.

Finally, question has been answered.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
That depends
Is it a squid or is it a kid?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Who cares? What's important is that they're getting dicked and we can all appreciate that

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Found you some legal squid girls. She’s 18 plus.
Now go fap like a good boy.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I beg to differ. I love squids, especially young squids. They're just too tasty, all the more deep-fried.

...wait, f***ing them? hell no, that'd be a waste. Eat'em, you dunno what you're losing 😋