What's new

ADV [Doggie Bones] Happy Heart Hell

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
I feel the same, if the choice was at the beginning of gender pref and more M/F content i'd been sold quickly too.
I will say that I ended up buying the game due to the dev's comment above and they were correct in the approximate 50/50 split between hetero and homo content. I do regret it only a little as having to do the M/M stuff to get to the other stuff just kills the mood for me, but it is definitely manageable because it's only a mood killer that comes back in the next scene with M/F.

Really liked the mechanics and systems of the game though and I would definitely say that the one feedback both as a personal note and perhaps to reach a broader audience would be a gender selection at the start. Since most of the scenes don't even make use of the protag's dick just having the option of replacing it with an androgynous-looking female without the meat and veg would win over alot more people I reckon. But it comes down to how much work it would realistically take the dev to implement something like this. Maybe the next game though :D Would DEFINITELY recommend the game if you can get past the M/M scenes.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its no even hard M/M when MC its a "super femenine" trap [inster traps arent gay meme here], but i understand its really hard to please all the kinks at the same time without making someone upset.

now if they add a way to speed up or skip part of the animations, thats would be a quality change.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Its no even hard M/M when MC its a "super femenine" trap [inster traps arent gay meme here], but i understand its really hard to please all the kinks at the same time without making someone upset.

now if they add a way to speed up or skip part of the animations, thats would be a quality change.
Fairly sure they are, if not a button that lets you skip scenes. Planning an update as a Chirstmas present for as a thank you for all the people who bought the game from what I've heard.

F0XH0UND

Reputation score
Hey, played the demo, i seriously appreciate you not using the generic RTP tilesets more than you could ever imagine, i'll probably throw a few bucks for the full version tomorrow after i get paid, but i do have a request. Any chance you can make a way for us to turn individual extreme kinks off? I'm okay with stuff like sissification, but seriously turned away by ABDL stuff.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey, played the demo, i seriously appreciate you not using the generic RTP tilesets more than you could ever imagine, i'll probably throw a few bucks for the full version tomorrow after i get paid, but i do have a request. Any chance you can make a way for us to turn individual extreme kinks off? I'm okay with stuff like sissification, but seriously turned away by ABDL stuff.
Ah that the term I was looking for ABDL. Ya there actually IS a toggle for that already butt he creator's idea of Sissification is basically another version of ADBL with a focus on being made girly. In the full game there's a toggle when you start up to turn anything related to the diaper play.

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
I've passed the the suggestions along to Doggie and he'll see about addressing them in the next update.
-The ability to switch M/M on or off just like the choice to enable or disable sissification stuff in the beginning of the game.
-The ability to skip a scene instead of waiting for it to play out.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"Who are you?: You can call me Doggie and I am a inspiring NSFW artist"
Should be "an aspiring NSFW artist". Just to make your patreon page look a bit more professional.

As for the game itself. Damn. Wasn't expecting to like this as much as I did (the demo, at least). The art had me a bit on the unsure side from the preview images but once everything's actually moving I found I really liked it.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've passed the the suggestions along to Doggie and he'll see about addressing them in the next update.
-The ability to switch M/M on or off just like the choice to enable or disable sissification stuff in the beginning of the game.
-The ability to skip a scene instead of waiting for it to play out.
I think it would be better if you could progress faster through the animation in stead of skipping the whole thing. Or a way to speed up/slow down the animation. Looking forward to more content.

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Cool game, but not a fan of gay content. Any chance your future games will be more focused on straight content?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so its a really good game, great to finally see some M/M content. only gripe is that there weren't any male teachers. also, a few questions

A>WTF was that hidden room ladies deal (accessible by finding the use for the ball)
B> so i noticed that it says "immunity" when i escape a grapple, immunity from what?
C> the healthbar hearts look empty, are they supposed to fill with something?
great game, cant wait to see if it gets more content (more M/M please) keep up the great work!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so its a really good game, great to finally see some M/M content. only gripe is that there weren't any male teachers. also, a few questions

A>WTF was that hidden room ladies deal (accessible by finding the use for the ball)
B> so i noticed that it says "immunity" when i escape a grapple, immunity from what?
C> the healthbar hearts look empty, are they supposed to fill with something?
great game, cant wait to see if it gets more content (more M/M please) keep up the great work!
A> keep messing around and you will found out
B> avoid getting perma-grabbed
C> just the ui nothing important.

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
Doggie has released a patch that will now allow you to do the following:
-Allow the ability to skip scenes toward climax by pressing Q. This ability has to be activated in the safe room's computer.
-Allow you the choice to skip M/M content... which you have to toggle in the safe room's computer.
-Hold X to view inventory
-Minor bug fixes

It should be available to download on Patreon now. Enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
New update!
Patches and a brand new pre-christmas scene featuring a glory hole with Ashley and Whispy.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Don't really need a new save. Just use the one Dasmir provided and you'll still have access to everything, minus the glory hole scene but you can just go to the stage real quick and grab that scene.

Mr. Unknowned

Reputation score
Really hope the next update contains a nurse scene, could be something regarding a "physical". Also 9/10 game great animations and good gameplay, but I'm not gay and yet I dont want too miss any scenes. (Also any chance for more scenes of the MC forced to dress up in slutty outfits? I don't know why, but that is a pretty big fetish for me.)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do with Ashley's Gift or the ?????? from outside?

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As a note, there are gobs of M/F and F/F content in games out there. For someone who prefers M/M, it is actually incredibly difficult to find more than a handful of games that include it. I'm happy to see one have it.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Damn people like the game, but hate the m/m content. Can't blame them, furry stuff is pretty rare and some of them usually go for all sex with a female protagonist. Doing all that is huge work load for some people, so if the developers can't, then lets back off with the demands. I lowkey do want some lesbian furry content with the horse girl......

Last edited: