What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Doggie_Bones] Happy Heart Panic

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
what skunk girl?

He has a voting thing right now and one of the characters is a skunk girl. I want her to win. If you wanna vote, pledge your support to him so you can.
The guy did great work with the raccoon, but my desires want the skunk girl to win so she can rim sam's ass....

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He has a voting thing right now and one of the characters is a skunk girl. I want her to win. If you wanna vote, pledge your support to him so you can.
The guy did great work with the raccoon, but my desires want the skunk girl to win so she can rim sam's ass....
Eh, honestly we've already got one enemy that deals with musk, personally I'm up for either of the first two myself really, though the possession/transformation effects from either the oni or skunk could make for some fun if it actually winds up effecting game play in some way. Even if not, all of the enemies sound like good fun in the end for their own reason, and each involving a bit of transformation, rather curious what the bunny transformation from the Kampo enemy would act like if it was something that actually transferred over to gameplay rather than just being part of a scene.

Zepheral

Reputation score
Eh, honestly we've already got one enemy that deals with musk, personally I'm up for either of the first two myself really, though the possession/transformation effects from either the oni or skunk could make for some fun if it actually winds up effecting game play in some way. Even if not, all of the enemies sound like good fun in the end for their own reason, and each involving a bit of transformation, rather curious what the bunny transformation from the Kampo enemy would act like if it was something that actually transferred over to gameplay rather than just being part of a scene.

You are right that we have a musk enemy, but the chance for real lesbian action is what made me vote for the skunk.
I like futas and stuff, but lesbian human x skunk girl is too good for me to pass.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You are right that we have a musk enemy, but the chance for real lesbian action is what made me vote for the skunk.
I like futas and stuff, but lesbian human x skunk girl is too good for me to pass.
Lesbian? I'm fairly certain the skunk will involve futa play if its going to include breeding to both heroes as the post states, I think so far the only fully female character we might be getting for sure is the ABDL character, though I'm sure more might pop up down the line. Unless they wind up trying to include an outside character to do the breeding bit similar to how they had a additional character for the Assassin boss on one of her animations, not sure really. All I know is the ghost is going to lead to breast growth on Sam, and Gender TF on Whispy, along with some mental changes as far as I can tell, and the skunk is basically rimming/skunk musk/breeding, and the oni is small dom/breeding, so really either of the top choices winds up with breeding in the end.

Zepheral

Reputation score
But will it have my skunk girl?

Zepheral

Reputation score
That fox boy wants a 200 dollar tip. 🤣

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
Hello everybody ^^ It's that time again, the current build is public once again! The difference with this build from the early release is that we've added text boxes to randomly generate during grapples! Hopefully this adds a bit more flavor to the scenes, but let us know in our Discord how you enjoy the update^^ Much love and hope you all enjoy<3

axmed4555

Reputation score
Well god damn it, another female/futa character... what a shame
there's too little of m/m stuff, especially kinky one, like that small, but big oni boy ._.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
start demo.
EXTREMELY FAMILIAR music starts
>.> Lenin doesnt deserve this

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
Patreon has been updated with the latest build including many gameplay elements. There's also a scene with the Tanuki after being possessed. Have fun! :giggle:

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
Latest build released for public early this year for everyone! This build has new animations with our heroes with the Tanuki after they get possessed... should be easy enough to avoid with the recent addition of a shotgun~ Have fun! :LOL:

Zepheral

Reputation score
Where are my wolf girls raping Sam???!!!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Latest build released for public early this year for everyone! This build has new animations with our heroes with the Tanuki after they get possessed... should be easy enough to avoid with the recent addition of a shotgun~ Have fun! :LOL:
The MEGA link is removed? It says file unavailable :(