What's new

ACT RPG Maker Loli [どくりんごサワー/Doku Sour Apple] タイムクライムパラダイム/Time Climb Paradigm (RJ191183)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There are easy way to get the master key... Go to finance (your inn) > talk to owner and then first choice to get 1 million yen > go to bar > talk to owner > first choice to buy master key for 1 million yen... You will get the master key of that hotel > after that if you restart the day you can buy the key from that store with 2 entry (left side) > talk and then first choice to get the duplicate key for only 5.000 yen
Master key? I haven't had anything from the store with the lady in the chinese dress. The finance-lady's second option gives me a purple... keycard, (I think?) which allows me in the tower, except it vanishes when I sleep for some reason, and sometimes she just won't give me one.
No numbers appear when I ask for it, so I assumed it was free.

Also, after entering the tower gate and walking through the courtyard, I found a pink thing on the floor. Any idea what that actually is (a cellphone, maybe?)

Laby

Lurker
Reputation score
Before I continue to go insane trying to figure out what to do does this have a gallery

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Master key? I haven't had anything from the store with the lady in the chinese dress. The finance-lady's second option gives me a purple... keycard, (I think?) which allows me in the tower, except it vanishes when I sleep for some reason, and sometimes she just won't give me one.
No numbers appear when I ask for it, so I assumed it was free.

Also, after entering the tower gate and walking through the courtyard, I found a pink thing on the floor. Any idea what that actually is (a cellphone, maybe?)
The purple keycard is a letter of introduction so you can go inside the gate... I think it will disappear after your first visit there and the finance lady will not give you again (one time thing)... The pink thing is an elevator access for guest (i think) so you can use elevator with limited access (can't go to certain floor)... The "master key" is juat a key for the gate so you can infiltrate the building... The mc have an ability to memorize the shape so if you get the key the first time you can duplicate it in 2 door store even if you restart the day...

Amgresr

Reputation score
what do you do after talking to the blond for the first time? It wont let me leave and it wont let me use the bed.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The purple keycard is a letter of introduction so you can go inside the gate... I think it will disappear after your first visit there and the finance lady will not give you again (one time thing)... The pink thing is an elevator access for guest (i think) so you can use elevator with limited access (can't go to certain floor)... The "master key" is juat a key for the gate so you can infiltrate the building... The mc have an ability to memorize the shape so if you get the key the first time you can duplicate it in 2 door store even if you restart the day...
I got that letter of introduction like six times. Never even heard of the master key till now.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got that letter of introduction like six times. Never even heard of the master key till now.
I'm sorry... It's not a master key but just a key to a front gate for infiltration mission... The first time i got it i think it's a master key... Sorry for the confusion...
And you can only get one or the other but not both... Letter for coming as a guest and key for infiltration...

Attachments

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is anyone else struggling with the bosses? Sometimes they aren't that bad, but then MV starts to stutter/lag and all of a sudden i've lost half my health on phase 1.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I haven't had lag problems, but the bosses are difficult given that you're stuck on a grid. Not a good thing for a bullet hell

Easy way for the boss fights I found. Set to Easy Mode, obviously, and make sure you have a green soda for the auto health-restore, then just ignore the fight entirely. Run up to the boss item directly and hold down A. you rapidfire damage faster than you can get hurt

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm sorry... It's not a master key but just a key to a front gate for infiltration mission... The first time i got it i think it's a master key... Sorry for the confusion...
And you can only get one or the other but not both... Letter for coming as a guest and key for infiltration...
Ok, now I'm even more lost. What happens in this game seems to be totally random.

I started a brand new save, went through the opening, got hte money from the finance lady, got the guest pass, went into the tower, met the gamer, went into the tower and slept on the 5th(?) floor, woke up outside, went back to finance to sleep again, went back to the tower (with no key, becuase she refused to enter any building) and ran into the weird naked monsters at the tower.
This time I didn't get knocked out/kidnapped and end up locked in a room with the serial-killer dude (even though I did exactly the same things) so I don't have to escape.

Main-character girl refuses to walk around the side of the tower (where I can see two brown enemies) so I went in the front door again.
She refuses to use the elevator. There's a bunch of enemies in the lobby but I ignore them because they respawn as soon as you reenter a tile.
There's a door on the left (which she refuses to use)
There's a door on the right (which she refuses to use)
Tried the stairs, they work. Got to floor two, tried to walk path to the west, she refuses, tried the elevator, she refuses, tried the south path, she refuses.
Went up the stairs again.
Stopped by killer-guy on the stairs, He said some gibberish. Tried all paths on this floor again to see if he unlocked anything (no)
Continued up the stairs trying the elevator and every path (none of which are open) until I hit the 5th floor, where Main-character-girl just refuses to go to the next floor or enter the game's room.
With no other options in the tower, I go back down the tower again, trying every path and door as I go, till I reach the ground floor, try the outside path again, she refuses, try to leave the tower, it works.
Outside the tower, tried to go left, she refuses, tried to go right, she refuses.
Went back into the tower, approached the stairs, she now refuses to go upstairs, but all the other doors are still locks.

So the only fucking route in the game where I could go anywhere (the stairs to the right of the elevator) is now sealed, but as far as I can tell, no new pathways opened up.
Brilliant.

Gonna be honest here.
I don't feel like i'm fighting the enemies, so much as I'm fighting the obstinate fucking main character, who refuses to go anywhere or fucking do anything.

The game is clearly trying to railroad me somewhere, but it's not goddamn working because the game can't make clear where it wants me to go or what it wants me to do.
Part of that is my fault because I'm playing a game in a language I can't read, but part of it has got to be the game's fault for being the most fucking frustrating fucking moonrunes piece of shit I've played in a long time.

Edit: I had to put her clothes back on before she'd go back upstairs, even though there are still enemies on the next floor that can strip you, so what's the point?
Still, it's hard to feel like I discovered anything, since all I did is regain access to the area i was just in, and I didn't trigger anything since the killer on the stairs, and I already checked everything after speaking to him, so everything should still be the goddamn same.
Edit2: Oh, the games room is unlocked now, despite me being here five minutes ago and it being fucking LOCKED.

Jesus fuck, rooms seem to open and close at total random. I don't understand what sort of goddamn logic this game is supposed to function on.
... I think i'm pretty much playing the game out of spite at this point.
You're trying to help by telling me about the key, but as far as I can tell, I haven't even got that fucking far yet.

So I got to the 6th floor (with all the crates and the enemies) and I got to the elevator, whereupon my character became instantly pregnant(?!) then got teleported into a cell with only a bed and a save-point, and then the game crashed.

Yaaay!
What the fuck?

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To be fair, this is one of thoes games that is just a mystical, deep, layered clusterfuck of a game. The kind that playing while actually speaking the language is going to be confusing. Playing it without even speaking the language is a fools errand.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Yo, I just played the translated version by Yugifan3, and it's really good! Honestly, it kind of reminds me of Undertale in it's execution, gameplay, and story. Some of the characters are even quirky in the same way. I also especially like the fact that you can play as other characters later in the game and get scenes with them. Overall, I'd say if you gave up on the untranslated version of this game, but you liked the concept and art, then give it another try with Yugifan's partial!

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Yo, I just played the translated version by Yugifan3, and it's really good! Honestly, it kind of reminds me of Undertale in it's execution, gameplay, and story. Some of the characters are even quirky in the same way. I also especially like the fact that you can play as other characters later in the game and get scenes with them. Overall, I'd say if you gave up on the untranslated version of this game, but you liked the concept and art, then give it another try with Yugifan's partial!
Me 2 days ago: Yo! The game teased a true ending, I'm gonna try a virgin run to see if I can get a happy ending where everyone survives!
Me rn: Holy shit there's a genocide run in this.
Fine.... I'll re-post the walkthrough of the magical cave....

View attachment 20520

Enter the cave with the adult mode. Note: you can't save after entering the cave, so just keep going.

View attachment 20521

On the image: N - North Gate, S - South Gate, W - West Gate and E - East Gate
You guys please enter the gates in the correct order and BE PATIENT, cuz it's pretty long way to go. If you go wrong, just get outta of the cave and re-enter it.
After entering the cave, start from South Gate (S) > W > N > W > N > W > N > W > W > W >N > E > N > S!
(hmmm... this time is shorter than before lol =]]]]]])

If you go correctly:
View attachment 20522

Keep going ahead and don't turn back, and be patient (long way again T.T)
Until you reach the shrine of Shadow (still don't know the name yet lol)

You can save there, no fighting, just have some conversations, choose 1st choice, then say goodbye to someone in the shrine and get outta of the cave.

Let's go back to the bath and...

View attachment 20523

Now you can go to the 2nd floor!
Process to the room which has 4 mirrors like this:
View attachment 20524

Please enter the mirrors in the correct order:
Start like on the image > upper right > lower left > upper right => you can fight the boss!

One more thing (almost forgot): do you want to have my save files? (note: I'm still using version 1.03, I'm not sure if these save files can be used on later version!)
Btw, I found out you can actually do the caves with just the last 4 moves

Last edited:

turbs

Reputation score
What is the use of the contraception pills the storekeeper sells? As far as I can tell, the only time pregnancy occurs is during bad endings, so when do the pills become important?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
What is the use of the contraception pills the storekeeper sells? As far as I can tell, the only time pregnancy occurs is during bad endings, so when do the pills become important?
I'm p sure it prevents a pregnancy gameover. I think there are some parts of the game where if you've been creampied by a monster and don't have the pills then you get a special lose end. Outside of that, they don't really do much. I think once you pass part one they don't do anything anyways, so they're pretty meh in my opinion.
Edit: The only pregnancy end I've found that comes from not having the pills is mentioned at the end of post #30 of this thread.

siomata

Reputation score
where can i download it??