What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Mod Edit: Images removed due to shota.

The next work made by the group that made Succumate.
It looks like you play as the same male student that was in room 203, also in his other game. It seems that during summer vacation, he's going to his uncle's house in the countryside with three girls there.

A couple features on their ci-en link
- Animated Sprite H in various locations of the house, including various situations (including sleeping, on the toilet,)
- Full-size Animated HCG events, like Succumate
- A "Menko" mini-game; a minigame where you attempt to flip over an opponent's card with your own, or something. There's a video of it available on the ci-en page.
- A Picture Diary system? Records the notable events of the day in a book. Will include drawings of erotic events as well.
- A town to explore with a variety of locations
- Several side characters

Controls are mostly mouse.
LMB to interact. If you're in dialogue, you can hold LMB or hold X. RMB and Middle Mouse are used in other interactions.

Here's an image I took for a quick explanation.
On the bottom left, you have your MC and three bars.
The first bar is related to ejaculation. If it builds to max, you'll leak and lose stamina. Purposely doing so at higher affections may result in events.
The second bar is your stamina bar. A lot of interactions will use stamina, which can be recovered either through a small set of interactions, waiting for a new day, or consumables.
The third bar is your EXP bar. You can obtain this from various interactions, H, events, minigames, etc. You spend this on various passives or positions.
If you click on your MC, you get a small menu to open up your inventory, check your skills, save, and adjust sound settings.

On the right side displays the heroines and their location in the house.
Each character has two bars. The first one seems to be affection, which is raised by interacting with them, giving them a gift, or playing a mini-game with them.
I have no idea what this second bar is, but this one is typically increased through mini-games. Like Succumate, the first bar seems to cap at 20 intervals and are raised after seeing an event.

On the top left are some arrows, which are used to navigate between the various rooms. Alternatively, if you're just looking for a girl, you can click on their icon. There's a room for each of the girls, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a toilet room. Throughout the day, the girls will be doing something in this house. If they are not doing something, you're able to interact with them as well as do the mini-games required to raise that second bar.

You can see that on the top, there's also some kinda icon of like school supplies. Certain actions will consume this resource and once it hits 0, time passes. If you wanted time to pass without consuming all of it, there's that text on the bottom of the screen. This limit can be increased over time due to story events or by getting a particular passive skill.

There's various things to interact with inside the house, limited to once per day. Note that some of the interactions will consume supplies.
First, the laptops in the top-left or top-right rooms allows you to check a Twitter-like thing that is related to the shop girl, apparently.
Second, the various beds are available for a nap which heals 10 stamina.
Third, you can interact with the bath. There's a particular skill that you can purchase that allows you to take a bath for 30 stamina. If you have this skill, you can also take baths with the girls if they're also in the bath (which may lead to a H scene) or just raising stats.
Fourth, if a girl is taking a bath, they'll leave their clothes in the basket in there. You can interact with that basket to get their underwear and jack off to reduce your white bar.

Outside of the house, there's also some things to interact with.
- Fishing Minigame
- Spots for Bug Bait
- In the shop, there's a gacha (11 max characters, collect them all and give them to a guy for... something). This is not limited once-per day and costs 100.
- You can look for spare money on some Vending Machines in the Park.
- You can spend the time period, laying on the beach to increase your white bar.
- On the mountains, you can pray (effect unknown) or spend the time period and 51 stamina to increase your stamina max.
- Side charas.

I have no idea what their names are.
The ones in the house are only available when the respective girl isn't busy. For #1 and #3, you obtain money and making no errors gets a bonus.
You start these by going to the correct room and click on like a green pencil case icon (see minigame #1's image).
The blue haired girl's minigame is located in her room (top-left).
She'll tell you a simple math problem. Using LMB (or not using), you raise the bar on the right. Depending on how filled the bar is, your selected answer will change. Once you have your answer, use MMB to select it. You have the choice of using RMB to fix the bar's position in place, so you can fix your answer selection or confirm it before selecting it. The bar is pretty messed up in its selection though : it's not evenly broken into thirds for answer selection so I would recommend doing so.

The yellow haired girl's minigame is located in her room (top-right). While I say mini-game, it's more like you're showing her stuff you got.
This option is only available if you've collected bugs or did the fishing mini-game. You'll turn in the bugs and fish you found. This fills her blue bar, as well as the red bar.

You can purchase bait for bugs and fishing at the shop girl.
For bugs, you can place bait on two trees on the mountain and one at the riverside. Doing so consumes the bait and takes some energy and supplies.
You can check on them on the next day to pick up the bugs that were attracted by the bait. Doing this action doesn't consume anything.
For fish, you need to get bait and then fish at either the river or the beach. I don't get how this one works really; I manage to pull some stuff up while I mash MMB while I'm in the range but I think all you need to do is to be within that range when it's done.

Both fishing and bug rewards improve with the respective passive skill.
The fishing one can potentially provide really good gifts, such as maxing one a girl's affinity by 20 or filling her blue bar.

1568166709024.png
The black haired girl's minigame is located in the kitchen (bottom-right).
You're helping her wash. Each dish has a certain amount of cleaning that needs to be done. Going over this limit smashes the dish/glass.
Using LMB (or not using), you raise the bar on the right. Depending on how filled the bar is, you deal a certain amount of "cleaning damage" at random intervals. Your damage range is 1 to 3. RMB is used to fix your bar so that its cleaning damage is fixed. This also makes the intervals faster.

At a certain point of the game, this girl is available at the school track in the earlier part of the day. You need to have a certain amount of stamina max, but I have no idea what that is.
This is probably the most bullshit minigame. The goal is to complete the race (on the last time, you have to catch her) under a certain amount of time.
On the right, the bar will rapidly increase and you will need to hit RMB or LMB (depending on the color, I think Red was RMB and Blue was LMB?) within a certain specified range. If the bar fills up, you'll break your combo and you won't be able to pick up speed. If you click outside of the range or click the wrong one, you'll fall and lose time.
I cheated by attaching Cheat Engine to the game to edit the speed to 0.5 to make this much easier.

At the park during the morning periods, you can find this kid and some cohorts playing Menko. You need to purchase one from the Shop Girl at 500. Which one doesn't matter as far as I know; they just change the illustration on it.
The minigame's pretty basic. There'll be an initial coin(?) toss to decide to hits first.
Your HP is affected by your Stamina max. Not too sure if your White Bar max affects damage or if stamina affected damage too.
Basically you want to LMB when your bar is at full. Doing so deals 9999 damage. Hitting at 0 doesn't deal damage at all. Anything between 100 or 0 will deal some damage, but it appears to be in like a exponential curve. It feels like there's a lot of delay when I tried it, so click earlier than full.
There's also a diving for treasure minigame, but that's buggy as fuck.

Skills are divided into two - one which is all H interactions and the other which is H interactions and passives.
The top two rows here are all positions. The icons are self-explanatory. Yellow is no-penetration, pink ones are more expensive than the magneta ones.
The dark blue ones on the bottom are all positions for interacting with sleeping girls.
The purple ones are mostly passives regarding H. One prevents your stamina from decreasing, one's for not making noise so you don't get found out, two for 3P and 4P, and the last one I dunno.
This is the second page of skills.
Aside from the bath one, which enables you to take baths by yourself or with a girl that's already showering, the other ones seem to be H-related.
Upon unlocking them and reaching an affinity that allows you to do H, you can request that they show/take off their underwear which can lead to H.
The pink ones are basically just requests to do that position.
The animations that occur due to these are larger than the small pixel H animations around the house.

The bottom two rows are passives that increase the rewards for their respective thing, I believe.
The purple skills increase your max supplies by one.

Nelthrys's full save.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Minor Update. -

They released a trial version, but only to those supporting their ci-en at the 500 yen tier. It will be available to the public after some modifications, apparently.

Mod Edit: Images removed due to shota.

Last edited by a moderator:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
There's a public trial now (can download from DLsite or Ci-en), though it only has a handjob from one of the sisters as far as I could find.

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So what I found out is you do minigames until you reach 100 or more in the second stat. that then unlocks an event that i dont' know how to trigger but that allows you to earn more affection.

Study with the first sister
Collect bugs for the second sister
Do dishes for the aunt.

Whats nice is your skill point carry over to new games

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I couldn't figure out the studying mini-game - I tried keeping the value the same as the correct answer and it never registered as one. Wasn't quite sure what to do during the handjob either, I guess just keeping the slider near the middle so you get some bonus points with the girl without instantly fainting is what you are supposed to do.

SquirrelEggs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I couldn't figure out the studying mini-game - I tried keeping the value the same as the correct answer and it never registered as one. Wasn't quite sure what to do during the handjob either, I guess just keeping the slider near the middle so you get some bonus points with the girl without instantly fainting is what you are supposed to do.
You need to use the middle mouse button. once you have the answer selected you confirm it with the middle button.

Same with sex, not sure how to completely do it but middle mouse makes you cum

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update.

The work has been announced to release on Sept 10th.
There's a few more promotional images that were posted, which can be found in the OP now.
The creator mentions that due to a promotion in ci-en, there's plans to add three more positions after the release.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Where did you find the 10th notice? All i can get from google translate is late september.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
2019年09月10日
Says it right on the announce page on Dlsite to the right where you usually purchase it.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Game is live so i guess we can move the thread out of Games Under Construction.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Is anybody else having trouble downloading Velka's links? Just getting a blank screen when i try.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i never download velka links because he hide other parts of the download behind paywall until a few days later.

Magdragons

Reputation score
i never download velka links because he hide other parts of the download behind paywall until a few days later.
I see what you mean. I got the links to work only to find out he didnt post 1 part of it.

Hitatsu

Reputation score
View attachment 24043

The next work made by the group that made Succumate.
It looks like you play as the same male student that was in room 203, also in his other game. It seems that during summer vacation, he's going to his uncle's house in the countryside with three girls there.

A couple features on their ci-en link
- Animated Sprite H in various locations of the house, including various situations (including sleeping, on the toilet,)
- Full-size Animated HCG events, like Succumate
- A "Menko" mini-game; a minigame where you attempt to flip over an opponent's card with your own, or something. There's a video of it available on the ci-en page.
- A Picture Diary system? Records the notable events of the day in a book. Will include drawings of erotic events as well.
- A town to explore with a variety of locations
- Several side characters

The trial lasts for 7 days.

Controls seems to be mostly mouse, although holding X does help to skip dialogue. In some sections, you may need to use Middle Mouse.

Your character has three bars : a white one, a yellow/orange one, and a pink one.
The White one seems to be for ejaculation; if you let it build up too 100, you'll leak and lose stamina. Purposely doing so may result in events later on, I think.
The Yellow/Orange one is stamina, used in sexual activities. Like Succumate, if you have sex and this runs out, you pass out.
The Pink one is used for experience, which is used to unlock positions and other passives. You can get this from events or interactions.

Each character has two bars. The first one seems to be affection, which is raised by interacting with them, giving them a gift, or playing a mini-game with them.
I have no idea what this second bar is, but this one can only be raised via mini-game. Like Succumate, the first bar seems to cap at 20 intervals and are raised after seeing an event.

If they're awake, there's a timed minigame for everyone although there's some requirement to do the blonde girl's one that I couldn't figure out.
One is helping the mom do dishes, found in the kitchen. Each dish has a durability amount and depending on your meter, you deal 1/2/3 damage to it at certain time ticks? Your goal is to end at 0 and not damaging it past that. The other is to study with your sister, found in her room You'll get a simple math problem, select your answer depending on how much your bar is filled, and confirm it with Middle Mouse. Doing these mini-games also gives you money, and having a perfect game results in a bonus.

At the end of the day, you'll write a small picture diary entry and convert your pink bar into experience. You'll get a menu for options that do the following : Next Day, Skills, Save, Load. In the demo, there's three purchasable positions : missionary, fella, and doggy.
To fill second bar with the blonde you need to catch fish and then she gives you points depending on the rarity and quantity of fish

megamike87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Help me here please!!!
Why does the h-bar from the 3 girls when it reaches 20 it gets max?
How can i unlock the h-bar?
Thx in advance