What's new

RPG Loli [ドージンオトメ] Succumate -サキュメイト- (RJ237295)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is released so I'm reposting it in the appropriate forum section and requesting the one in Games Under Construction to be deleted.
RJ237295_img_main.jpg
Trial/PV available at the author's ci-en ( ) or DLSite ( ) ( ).
This game contains loli, so no links.

There's an option to skip the intro and I don't speak JP so I have no idea what's the story. Just seems like this succubus shows up out of nowhere and chose to feed on the MC. The goal seems to be to feed the girl a certain amount by a deadline.

Controls are very basic for menu selection: Z to select, X to cancel, and Arrows to move around. While you're walking about, Z is to interact with something, X opens up a quick travel section, and arrow keys to move around. You can also hold Shift to sprint.

You've got three bars: hunger, sleep, and stamina. Stamina's used in having sex with the succubus: the amount of stamina you burn is how much you feed the girl. During sex, you can switch between speeds or positions, There's an option to also freeze your stamina if you just wanted to watch the animations. If your stamina drops past 0, you get a game over. You manage all three through items or sleeping. You can go out into town and go to shops to buy various items, There's a day and night system, so certain things are available are certain times.

There's a restaurant mini-game as a part time job, which can only be done in the morning I think. Each round of the mini-game involves four people ordering up to four different types of dishes. You memorize what dish was ordered, who ordered it (e.g. 1st person who orders gets the first dish, and so on), and which side (left or right) it was ordered from. You pick the right dishes using the arrow keys in the right order. Then you hit left or right for whichever side the customer was on.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Watch out for the animesharing link. They did the usual thing of skipping a part in the uploads. Freaking losers.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yea, like, it's been out for, like, 4 hours already and, like, we don't have a working pirate link. Like, fuck that, you know... Like, right?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yea, like, it's been out for, like, 4 hours already and, like, we don't have a working pirate link. Like, fuck that, you know... Like, right?
I don't take issue with there not being a link. I take issue with the fact that they repeatedly and deliberately post links that are not only ad filled but don't even complete the file they're profiting off, meaning literally no one benefits except them. If they're going to do that, might as well not even post a link and not be a public nuisance.

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah Velka does this every time and it's annoying, but to be fair, it's almost like a full time job and Velka puts out nearly every new game for download. Along with Girlcelly and that third person. If the cost of that is them farming ad revenue by making people wait, so be it. Someone explained how it worked either on another forum on on another thread.

Ain't gonna complain, can wait a few days. Just download Part 1, 3, and 4 while waiting for p2.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yeah Velka does this every time and it's annoying, but to be fair, it's almost like a full time job and Velka puts out nearly every new game for download. Along with Girlcelly and that third person. If the cost of that is them farming ad revenue by making people wait, so be it. Someone explained how it worked either on another forum on on another thread.

Ain't gonna complain, can wait a few days. Just download Part 1, 3, and 4 while waiting for p2.
I don't see the mechanism for how withholding links works for increasing ad revenue. As I see it, they'd get more clicks if they just uploaded the complete files (in this case, 4 clicks) because in the long-term, they're just gonna get zero clicks with their audience either waiting for a mega/torrent or just plain J-downloading the links instead. I get that they need to make money and keep things running but scamming people isn't profitable in the long-term and they are damaging their reputation with this shit. This isn't even getting into the times they upload stuff that isn't even cracked. It's actually rather sad that I expect poor quality from animesharing now.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For anyone that plans to hook this game, the date/time on the top right and anything that shows the stats and commands while outside will spam the clipboard, causing anything to only show for a half second before disappearing. Don't use it with Google Translate until there's a way to prevent the spamming.

Last edited:

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
lol why is everyone complaining about pirate links. the reason they dont release all the links is not only generate a tad bit of income for those that download the games partially but also give time for the game devs to sell a bit a generate the income. if they released it on the day of the release it will be super unhealthy for the industry.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm guess its just me because I'm not used to them doing this. Have they been doing this for a long time now?

Edit: Torrent is up on nyaa.

Last edited:

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't see the mechanism for how withholding links works for increasing ad revenue. As I see it, they'd get more clicks if they just uploaded the complete files (in this case, 4 clicks) because in the long-term, they're just gonna get zero clicks with their audience either waiting for a mega/torrent or just plain J-downloading the links instead. I get that they need to make money and keep things running but scamming people isn't profitable in the long-term and they are damaging their reputation with this shit. This isn't even getting into the times they upload stuff that isn't even cracked. It's actually rather sad that I expect poor quality from animesharing now.
He's been doing that for a long time.

I found something... not sure if it was that was that but it explains it well.

See

Basically if he uploads all, it gets unzipped and put up on Nyaa/Mega immediatly and people download there. By waiting, he gets people to download some parts and gets some revenue.

Anonymous Mon 21 May 2018 22:33:01

Quoted By:

If he doesn't upload all the parts it can't be reuploaded somewhere else, so people are more likely to download the parts he has uploaded and just grab the missing ones to 'complete' the game once they are up. This means more clicks and more ad revenue for him, meaning he makes more money from piracy.

If this strikes you as very dodgy, it should, because it is.
Financially profiting from pirating dev's work is a scummy tactic.
It is, but he still puts a crapton of effort into it. I'm downloading without paying the dev either, I'm in no position to criticize what he does.
I'm not going to go all like "oh well at least I don't make money off it" just to tell myself I'm better than him. He found a way to make cash, good for him. There's nothing I can change here, so it's worthless for me to complain.

Last edited:

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm stuck on chapter 2
can someone help me?

what this mean?

Nostalgiac

Reputation score

i'm stuck on chapter 2
can someone help me?

what this mean?
You have a cold, you should go to the convenience store to buy that yellow icon that costs 500 and take it in your room
At 6 in the morning there is an old dude below your apartment room. if you talk to him and choose the first option, he takes 1h of your time and makes you unable to catch the cold status for the rest of the day, if you complete his questline this effect will also increase your food and sleep bar by 50, but I'm not going to spoil more unless anybody asks how to complete it

Last edited:

bigliar29

Reputation score
It seem there are two stat that equipment given.........What are those stat stand for?...........

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Full save
Dont need to continue, start a new game and most attributes can be inherited
Sub character scenes not implemented in gallery
Satou(brown-haired girl): Talk to her at 8am walking towards the convenience store, or choose 5th choice in the apartment at 10pm-12am
Kagami(red-haired girl): Talk to her at 6am or 10pm, or choose 6th choice in the apartment from 10am to 10pm
Nanjo(blue-haired girl): Talk to her from around noon to midnight

There are 3 more sub H scenes: Peek through room 203's window at 5pm.
Go behind the convenience store at 10am on certain days, cant recall which.
The last one is enter the forest next to the gym, this one I can't pinpoint the actual time but keep trying from time to time, you'll get it XD
These time points are from rough memory and I'm too lazy to confirm them, so don't get mad if it doesn't show in game XP

Plz give a like :)

Attachments

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm stuck on chapter 3.
I can't have sex with her. Everytime it gives a message, regardless of how high stamina and hunger or low sleepiness is. I don't have a cold or anything since her dialog suggests that it's ok. I"m guessing it has something to do with her backpack. As I randomly managed to move the story along so that I can have sex with her again, but i screwed up and had to reload previous save. But now the scene that allows me to have sex with her again will not appear.

Kinda desperate seeing as how I only have a few hours left to reach goal.

edit: *sigh* Nevermind.....figured it out. Needed item from convenient store.

Last edited:

cojocojo

Reputation score
Full save
Dont need to continue, start a new game and most attributes can be inherited
Sub character scenes not implemented in gallery
Satou: Talk to her at 8am walking towards the convenience store, or choose 5th choice in the apartment at 10-12pm
Kagami: Talk to her at 6am or 10pm, or choose 6th choice in the apartment from 10am to 10pm
Nanjo: Talk to her from around noon to midnight
There are 3 more sub H scenes: Peek through room 203's window at 5pm.
Go behind the convenience store at 10am on certain days, cant recall which.
The last one is enter the forest next to the gym, this one I can't pinpoint the actual time but keep trying from time to time, you'll get it XD
These time points are from rough memory and I'm too lazy to confirm them, so don't get mad if it doesn't show in game XP

Plz give a like :)
Hey thanks for the tips, but i dont now "how to peek around 5pm"

OP
D

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So when I was playing the game, I cheated the fuck out of it to just get a bunch of money. And then my save point was ripped out of the wall, or whatever. Is that present in games where you don't cheat too? I was able to just use the auto save function to save though; I wasn't able to save but that saved me.

You're able to increase your stats by going to the gym once you meet the red-haired girl. You burn your time, hunger, and sleep to increase one of the bars' maximum by 20. If you progress with that person's route, you eventually get access to a cellphone that you can use to call her over to increase the other two stats that's affected by equipment and whatever (which I have no idea what they do).

There's a fidget spinner game for some reason. I have no idea how you get points, but you can use them to increase your spinner's stats. The attack, defense, health, and StartSoul. The game basically goes like you watch your things go and you regenerate Soul which you burn 200 of to either deal damage to the enemy's bar or heal up your own spinner. The damage/healed amount is equal to your attack/defense. Health is self-explanatory. StartSoul is the amount of Soul you start out with. You're also able to change your spinner's color (and thus the type?) but I have no idea what that does/means.

When giving gifts to NPCs, it looks like the most increasing one was a item from the Blonde girl that has a Marble icon or whatever, which gives 5. The most uh, efficient? one would be figurines from the gacha things, which give 3 each. Every other item (or the ones I bothered to try using) just gives 1.

You're able to buy a fish and give it to the cat at the bottom of your stair case. No idea what that does too.

I wasn't able to find that scene in 203 that Nostalgiac mentioned. And I have no idea who these names correspond to.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
did anyone manage to get around the text hooking repeating the day-clock issue?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So when I was playing the game, I cheated the fuck out of it to just get a bunch of money. And then my save point was ripped out of the wall, or whatever. Is that present in games where you don't cheat too? I was able to just use the auto save function to save though; I wasn't able to save but that saved me.
Nope didn't have that problem playing normally.

There's a fidget spinner game for some reason. I have no idea how you get points, but you can use them to increase your spinner's stats. The attack, defense, health, and StartSoul. The game basically goes like you watch your things go and you regenerate Soul which you burn 200 of to either deal damage to the enemy's bar or heal up your own spinner. The damage/healed amount is equal to your attack/defense. Health is self-explanatory. StartSoul is the amount of Soul you start out with. You're also able to change your spinner's color (and thus the type?) but I have no idea what that does/means.
You have to rapidly press left and right to "spin" the fidget faster thus gaining soul faster. Easiest way to win is just boost your attack power and StartSoul high enough where you can just 1-2 shot him near instantly.