What's new

RPG Loli [ドージンオトメ] Succumate -サキュメイト- (RJ237295)

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Appreciated savefile, but it is NOT actually full! I don't know to what extent you're missing stuff, but I know for sure that when I was playing the game, I got a CG animation that you didn't. It looks like this:
So if someone could get a true 100% save, that'd be great...!
(Note: The above was captured from version 1.00.)
I could've sworn that one entered the cg gallery, it was one of the easiest ones to get...
I must have overlooked it.
Oh well, here's a fixed save (still 1.00)

Edit: This really got me worked up, thinking there might be more scenes, but after doing some digging around I couldn't find anymore (After getting all three sexual parameters past 1k still nothing popped up). Only thing left worth considering is the fetishes the succubus develops after having sex with her in positions from the same category, but after getting one, the only thing I've noticed is just a change in dialect (so I didn't go any further). If there really is more, plz share your findings and I'll continue adding to this save

Attachments

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Can anyone explain the mechanics? or how do i win the restaurant mini game?
You need to memorize the order and side of the dishs ordered. The dishes are pasta パスタ、steak ステーキ、fried rice チャーハン、and burger ハンバーグ.
パスタ
......................パスタ
チャーハン
ステーキ

This means you need to hit pasta twice, then fried rice, then steak. After that, you need to hit left, right, left, left.

kriminal

Reputation score
So um... I have this problem concerning the text speed? Basically, lines during conversations come out slower than the character's thoughts and storytelling (which is normal btw) so the text hooker captures them as separate sentences. For example: 「先生「やあやあ!」 「その後どうだね?処方した薬は。」becomes「先生「やあやあ!」「 その後どうだ」「ね?処方した薬」「は。」. The translator goes crazy over that. Is there a way to change the text speed or the text hooker to work properly? I'm using the RPGMakerMVGame patcher.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So um... I have this problem concerning the text speed? Basically, lines during conversations come out slower than the character's thoughts and storytelling (which is normal btw) so the text hooker captures them as separate sentences. For example: 「先生「やあやあ!」 「その後どうだね?処方した薬は。」becomes「先生「やあやあ!」「 その後どうだ」「ね?処方した薬」「は。」. The translator goes crazy over that. Is there a way to change the text speed or the text hooker to work properly? I'm using the RPGMakerMVGame patcher.
That's the game's fault. And I don't mean it's a bug or anything. It was all on purpose. The developer programmed in line breaks in some of the text boxes for story presentation's sake, which screws up the patcher's process. There's really no way to change that in the settings. As of now, I guess the only way to go about this is if someone tries to remove those line breaks and hope it doesn't screw anything up or, well you know, fully translates this game by way of RPG Maker MV.

pangtong128

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really like this circle's game, so here's an info dump from the 4 hours I put into it. If you like this guide, please buy the game!! This is my favorite circle so I want them to keep making stuff.

Story:
(Disclaimer--I skimmed all of the Japanese text because I wasn't trying to read a VN, I was trying to fap. So this is all accurate-ish.)
The protagonist is a single dude living in an apartment. One summer day, your teacher shows up (the woman in the white sun hat) and tells you to visit her medicine stand where she sells "special medicines". Then shortly afterwards, a succubus name Lilim shows up and moves in without asking. The protag is a typical J-media protag (your responses are all along the lines of "W-w-w-what? Me?! Have s-s-s...sex with you...!????? <bikkuri face>) who is afraid of everything and shy in front of everyone. You're apparently also a loser, because your "courage" and "charm" stats start at zero, BUT you get to level these up through playing the game. Anyway, Lilim has been given the task of collecting "Norma" from human males (hmm, I wonder what that could be) and politely demands that you give her a certain amount of "Norma" before a certain date (there are bean counting bureaucracies even in the netherworld, it seems), or else.
Continue reading ONLY if you want spoilers...
At the beginning of chapter two, the cops show up and ask you if anything suspicious has been going on. As usual, the protag spazzes out and stutters a lot, but the cops seem not to be too concerned. They tell you about a string of "blood sucking mummification murders" in the area (artistic license with the translation on my part here) where the murder victim was left a withered, dried-out husk. They ask if you if you've seen anything strange, and you stammer no. They apologize for disturbing you and ask you to cooperate if you see anything suspicious. After you go inside, you get the chance to call the cops (I didn't do it, but I imagine it's probably a "bad end"). If you elect not to, the game continues and Lilim gives you another "Norma" goal to reach. You have a minor internal meltdown about being trapped in your apartment with a potential gruesome murderer. You wonder if you will make it to the end of August alive.

At the beginning of chapter 3, you decide to talk to Lilim. You can ask her one of three things (I don't remember the exact order here): (1) Are there others like you? (2) Heard about any murders lately? (3) How's the food?
I chose option one. Lilim explained that succubi are assigned to a town, and that there were two other succubi assigned to the same town as her, one to the south and one to the east. The protag wonders if one of the other succubi was the murderer instead of Lilim.

Chapter 4 I honestly don't remember because I was tired of reading and it was like 2 AM at that point and I had work in the morning. I think this was the chapter where Lilim reveals that she has to leave at the end of August and the protag has complicated feeling about falling in love with her but also not wanting his soul sucked out through his dick. First world problems indeed.

In the final chapter, you can have encounters with the other two succubi based on some triggers that I couldn't figure out. There's loli-type one, and a mature, busty one. Either way, when the even was triggered that showed their scenario, the game ended. The loli one is tsundere, and also some sort of "virginity succubus" who regenerates her hymen every night (lol wut). The mature is one is some sort of psycho yandere succubus who wants to be your sex slave, and Lilim doesn't like how she talks to you so they basically menage-a-trois you to death in some sort of (figurative!) pissing contest.

Forgot to mention a few things:
Red text highlights the protagonists "scared" or "cynical" thoughts about living with a sex demon and potentially a murderer.
Yellow text highlights plot-relevant words or phrases.
At the beginning of each chapter starting with 2, there's a mini game where you ask yourself questions to try to deduce who the murderer is. Either I was really lucky or there are no wrong answers, because the answers I chose all gave me a "Good!"

Gameplay:
You have four meters to worry about:
  • Satiety
  • Fatigue (lower is better)
  • Vitality
  • "Norma"

You have two goals: (1) get money and (2) fuck bitches. You need money to buy food from the konbini so you don't starve (apparently if you're broke, you can still eat out of the trash can by the restaurant, though).

(1) The are a few ways to get money:
  • Work at the restaurant (only between 10:00 and 17:00)
    • As explained earlier in the thread, people shout orders at you and you need to remember what the orders are and what side they are coming from. There are four orders in each round.
    • After the orders are in, you use the arrow keys to correctly put in the orders. Then, you use the left and right arrow keys to hand out the food in the order that it was ordered. If you can't read katakana, it might be tough.
    • I think you get around ¥ 200 for each correct order. I was able to take 3-4 batches of orders each time I worked. If you get all the orders correct in a shift, you get a ¥1000 bonus. I got ~¥2400-3600 each time.
    • Each time you work, you get the "daily special" item, which increases Satiety and also courage, charm, or some of Lilim's stats.
  • Play music at the garbage dump for the local animals (why???)
    • Animals will show up to listen, and I guess they tip you, too. If you get all four animals to show up, you'll get ¥1500.
    • Arrow keys will pop up while you play. If you hit them, you'll get an extra ¥200 each time.
    • I averaged around ¥1500-¥2500 each time
There's also another way to get money. At some point, you can meet a salaryman dude at the bottom of the stairs. He'll give you a camera that you can use to film people. Then, when you go out and walk around (usually at night) you might see a heart in a speech bubble. If you investigate you'll get the option to film some people doing the nasty. The minigame here requires you to hold down the action key when the arrow is NOT over the "danger" area. You can then sell the videos by going to apartment 102 late at night (I think after midnight). This is a pretty shitty way to make money as most of the videos only net you ¥800-1200. HOWEVER!! Once you befriend some of the ladies in town and are able to have sex on demand, you can film unlimited videos of yourself nailing them that are worth >¥5000 each, making them the most efficient way to make money by far.

(2) How to make it with the ladies (names stolen from Nostalgiac's post because I didn't want to go look them up):

Lilim:
  • You can have sex with Lilim whenever you want, but if your vitality hits zero you die instantly
  • Lilim has three different stats--lewdness, submissiveness, and perversion.
    • Different sex moves level up different stats, which in turn unlock more moves from the same category.
  • Lilim also has a status that is shown when you enter the sex menu. As far as I know it is just for flavor.
Other girls:
  • Satou: Brown-haired normal girl who works at the konbini
  • Nanjo: Blue-haired MILF who lives in 101
  • Kagami: Red-haired fitness fanatic who works at the gym
  • Yoshikawa: Blonde teacher who lives in 203

Every lady has an affection level that starts at zero and goes to 100. Like in all of DoujinOtome's games, there are "soft caps" at 20, 40, 60, and 80, where you'll need to trigger an event to be able to raise affection further. You can raise affection by giving a random item (1 point), the ball thing from your teacher's medicine shop (5 points) or gatcha figures (3 points). Gatcha figures seems to be the most cost effective at around ¥66 per affection point (although they are annoyingly slow to obtain).

Satou: I didn't get that far with her because she is hard to catch. She leaves her house around 7:00 AM to go to the convenience store every day. I don't know when she goes home. The conversations the protag had with her seemed really generic, though I'll admit I didn't really read the text too closely.

Nanjo: Lonely MILF. She sells charm and courage enhancing items that are generally worthless because they're expensive and you can raise your stats pretty easily. She's lonely and wants to cheat on her husband with someone. To trigger her events, you generally just have to talk to her during regular business hours (when her husband is at work). One event requires you to walk around at night (around 3am?) and see the husband meeting another woman or callgirl or something. If you go back and report this, you'll unlock the "seduce" command.

Kagami: Gym rat who can't afford a whole shirt. You can catch her running around 22:00 or else around 5:00-6:00. IIRC she invites you to the gym. Go there and talk to her. Then, butter her up while she's running, and she'll eventually offer personal training at your home (no, not that kind of personal training). Do a personal training session, and then raise her affection more. She'll offer to come to your house and give you a massage (yes, that kind of personal training). Raise affection and talk to her more while running to get the final event.

Yoshikawa: Teacher next door. I don't remember what this one was about, but I accidentally triggered all of her events early on. Basically, just raise affection and when you get to a soft cap, talk to either her or the school boy in the black uniform. Both Yoshikawa and the schoolboy come out in the morning.

Quests:
There are a bunch of in-game quests to complete, 12 in total I think.

Here are the ones I could find:
  1. Clear Satou's events
  2. Clear Nanajo's events
  3. Clear Kagami's events
  4. Clear Yoshikawa's events
  5. Talk to all the animals behind the dump after playing music concerts a bunch -- reward is a sex move and a bunch of money
  6. Talk to the Master Roshi-lookin' dude behind the gym and pay him to teach you all of his secrets (each secret is a sex move)
  7. Get one of each of the gatcha figures from the gatcha man and give them to him (reward was a sex move, I think)
  8. Meet the "radio" calisthenics dude in 203 around 6am and convince all 7 of the in-game characters to show up -- reward is you can do morning calisthenics which prevent cold
  9. ??? (probably beat fidget spinner guy)
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???

Strategy:
  • I played on easy because I wanted to focus on the side quests and nailing my succumate instead of micromanaging my food and money.
  • In order to screw your roommate without croaking, you need to buy a lot of the first (¥800) item from the medicine stand. A ton of your money will go towards this (a small price to pay for a succubus roommate IMO)
  • Sometimes after you cum, Lilim will want more sex and will give you some vitality back so you can keep going (I think this might be based on your charm stat). This is dangerous because she usually only gives 10-15 back, and you can easily die if you don't cum again quickly. This can happen multiple times in a row.
  • "Vitality lock" (精力ロック) lets you have sex without losing vitality, BUT changing positions will still consume vitality, so be careful.
  • The two best food items are the +45 item from the conbini and the +30/-20 item from the medicine stand.
  • You can equip items to change how you interact with Lilim:
    • Star Items: Three of them (with descriptions ending in UP) increase Lilim's stats. The other three are special, and I think you get them as quest rewards:
      • ゾーンの極意 makes time pass more slowly during sex
      • 寸止の極意 makes you use less vitality when having sex
      • 強姦魔 allows you to rape Lilim in the middle of sex (you leave her a sticky mess and can't have sex with her for a few hours)
    • H Items: Each correspond to a sexual position and gives you the following bonuses for using that position:
      • -5 vitality usage
      • -2 minutes
      • <Lilim's stat corresponding to position> increases

Menu Translations: (no spoilers, just trying not to clutter the thread):

Main Menu Translations:

stats.PNG

menu.PNG

menu2.PNG

menu3.PNG

herostats.PNG

Sex Menu Translation:

sexmenu.PNG

Sex Move Translations: (SPOILERS! I think it's more fun to discover these on your own, so I recommend not looking if you haven't gotten them all yet):

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm stuck in Ch. 5. I can't trigger Satou's H event at 80 value (probably a bug). Secondly, I can only find 4/5 of the quest events. I loaded up the 100% save to see and I just can't trigger the last ending on my save. Am I missing something obvious?
I get 1 event in the restaurant after working and 3 from talking to NPCs. What is the 5th event here? Does it matter?

I'm guessing I just need Satou's event to get the ending?

kriminal

Reputation score
I have finally understood the whole deal with Satou. Basically, to advance her events, you need to H the succubus at night when she's home (10pm or so). I suppose she will overhear or peep through the hole in the wall or something. Just wanna throw this information out there in case anyone needs.

IRegretNothing

Reputation score
I'm stuck in Ch. 5. I can't trigger Satou's H event at 80 value (probably a bug). Secondly, I can only find 4/5 of the quest events. I loaded up the 100% save to see and I just can't trigger the last ending on my save. Am I missing something obvious?
I get 1 event in the restaurant after working and 3 from talking to NPCs. What is the 5th event here? Does it matter?

I'm guessing I just need Satou's event to get the ending?
You have to go to the store,then buy the second book(there are 3 at the end of the list which cost 1000 each) then choose the second option when selected,that should do the trick.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Forgot to mention a few things:
Red text highlights the protagonists "scared" or "cynical" thoughts about living with a sex demon and potentially a murderer.
Yellow text highlights plot-relevant words or phrases.
At the beginning of each chapter starting with 2, there's a mini game where you ask yourself questions to try to deduce who the murderer is. Either I was really lucky or there are no wrong answers, because the answers I chose all gave me a "Good!"
There are wrong answers, and losing all 3 of the hearts above the MC's head will result in a gameover. Luckily though, the game autosaves right before the questions. If you get all "Good!" without losing a heart, you'll get bonus money.

• Play music at the garbage dump for the local animals (why???)
    • Animals will show up to listen, and I guess they tip you, too. If you get all four animals to show up, you'll get ¥1500.
    • Arrow keys will pop up while you play. If you hit them, you'll get an extra ¥200 each time.
    • I averaged around ¥1500-¥2500 each time
There was an exploit here if you are using a controller, just spin the analog stick around and whenever the prompt appears you can get it to trigger multiple times within a one second window. I was able to make between 600-1200 yen per prompt, netting me up to 5000 yen in a 2 hour span. Sadly, this bug was found and fixed.

There's also another way to get money. At some point, you can meet a salaryman dude at the bottom of the stairs. He'll give you a camera that you can use to film people. Then, when you go out and walk around (usually at night) you might see a heart in a speech bubble. If you investigate you'll get the option to film some people doing the nasty. The minigame here requires you to hold down the action key when the arrow is NOT over the "danger" area. You can then sell the videos by going to apartment 102 late at night (I think after midnight). This is a pretty shitty way to make money as most of the videos only net you ¥800-1200. HOWEVER!! Once you befriend some of the ladies in town and are able to have sex on demand, you can film unlimited videos of yourself nailing them that are worth >¥5000 each, making them the most efficient way to make money by far.
You're doing it wrong. You don't hold down the action key, but rapidly press it. Every single press will up the value of the movie. You should be making between 1800 and 2400 depending on luck per video, which isn't bad for an hour. However, once you're having sex with the sub-heroines I still wouldn't waste the space doing these. Also on that note, with around 400 stamina and using the accessory that halves stamina lose....you can make 10000 yen each video. However, the sex scene will take about 3-4 ingame hours. So be prepared for that.

That's pretty much it! Thanks for the info I didn't know and damn your name makes me sad....hopefully DW10 will actually be good....

Eliz

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know why but Lilith stopped having sex with me on the second chapter, I don't see anything on this thread about it so why is it?

kriminal

Reputation score
I don't know why but Lilith stopped having sex with me on the second chapter, I don't see anything on this thread about it so why is it?
I thought someone already answered that? At the beginning of the second chapter, you'll have a cold. Go to the convenience store to buy medicine (I remembered it was the yellow bag?). After that go back to your room and drink it.

Eliz

Lurker
Reputation score
I thought someone already answered that? At the beginning of the second chapter, you'll have a cold. Go to the convenience store to buy medicine (I remembered it was the yellow bag?). After that go back to your room and drink it.
Oh I must've missed it, thank you!

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Quests:
There are a bunch of in-game quests to complete, 12 in total I think.

Here are the ones I could find:
  1. Clear Satou's events
  2. Clear Nanajo's events
  3. Clear Kagami's events
  4. Clear Yoshikawa's events
  5. Talk to all the animals behind the dump after playing music concerts a bunch -- reward is a sex move and a bunch of money
  6. Talk to the Master Roshi-lookin' dude behind the gym and pay him to teach you all of his secrets (each secret is a sex move)
  7. Get one of each of the gatcha figures from the gatcha man and give them to him (reward was a sex move, I think)
  8. Meet the "radio" calisthenics dude in 203 around 6am and convince all 7 of the in-game characters to show up -- reward is you can do morning calisthenics which prevent cold
  9. ??? (probably beat fidget spinner guy)
  10. ???
  11. ???
  12. ???
1-8 are correct, but they all give stats as a reward, usually 2 to each stat.

Clearing 1-4 also allows you to drag the respective woman to the alley behind the convenience store for her scene, so long as you talk to her outside.

7 gives a porn book that you need a certain amount of courage to read. It teaches Rape and requires you to equip it to use on Lilith, if I remember correctly.

For 8, you can do the calisthenics from the first time you meet the guy, between 6 am to 7 am. It lasts 1 hour from when you start it, and prevents a cold until midnight. Clearing 8 increases your current satiety and fatigue and their caps by 50 from doing the morning calisthenics on top of the cold immunity until midnight of the same day.

The 9th one is correct, select the second option when talking to the fidget spinner kid and put all the points into attack. The total amount of points you can put in is the sum of your courage and charm stats. At around 200 points in attack, all you have to do in each duel is spam the left and right arrow keys until the number on the left reaches 200, and then press the up arrow key. Might need to do it two or three times for the later duels. Just keep challenging him and come back the next day around the same time if he disappears. Once you win enough times, you clear the quest and get stats along with a double ejaculation mode with Lilim by pressing the left and right arrow keys during scenes? Description was a bit vague.

10th one is recording a video and selling it to the dude that comes out of 102. Any length/price is fine, just sell a video.

11th one is clearing the restaurant mini game well 4-5 times.

12th is getting all 3 endings. I think the first was calling the cops on Lilith, the second was offering sex to Furi (blonde loli), and last was declining the yandere girl in chapter 6 twice. Enter chapter 6 after getting 5/5 hints by manually entering the next chapter from the home menu, or wait until 8/28 changes to 8/29. You still have to answer the questions correctly even if you don't find the hints. 3 hints are from talking to random npcs outside, one is from working in the restaurant, one is from buying one of the books in the store and reading the second entry.

Then you have to do the deduction event again, and not being able to read the choices makes this one tedious. You have to confirm what you learned throughout the game, then select all of the Chapter 5 hints without any errors for the final confirmation.
Man, Alone, Social personality, and visiting at home should be the correct choices, roughly translated.

If you can't translate the choices, you don't know if you're right or wrong until the confirmation so it can take a while...

You can view the progress and a description of each quest in the scene gallery, just talk to the guy standing in front of 103.

Mentioning this since it took me a while to find this. Follow her and the other kid back to her room in 203 in the early afternoon for her final scene. You'll see the heart icon outside her door, then you can peep through the window. That clears her quest.

You have to have sex with Lilith between 10 pm and 12 am and talk to Satou after, for 60 and 80. Then repeat sex and talking to her until she starts an event when you talk to her. She will let you use the hole between 10 pm and 12 am after that event. Talk to her after using it to clear her quest.

There is a "secret" shop where you can buy the sex positions for Lilith. Visit the park around 3 am, and talk to the npc in the back. Each position is 5000, so it's generally quicker to unlock them normally unless you cheated for income. Most are from increasing her sex stats from the first two categories, the rest are from quests or buying from the old man.

Side note, feeding the cat a fish gives you 1 charm per day. Not really cost effective, since you can buy a lot more stats from Kagami's personal training at your room. Stats don't seem to do anything other than affect the fidget spinner total stats and require a certain amount of courage to read the porn book.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw just to point out "Norma" is JP's slang for quota.

So rather than gathering "Norma", she's simply got "quota" to reach.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Welp, even using regex filter, the time/date text keeps spamming me (somehow) thus cockblocking the actual text from being translated. I tried using the code someone farther upthread provided, but still no dice. Any ideas?

Lalcoholic72

Reputation score
The only scene of Yoshikawa is the voyeur during 5pm? Or am I missing something?

OneOfUs

Reputation score
any news on this? it's on Steam translated
You see something i don't? Everything still looks Japanese in the images for steam version.
On a side note, interesting that Kagura Games is porting so many porn games to steam, but i remember Kyrieru stating he got way more sales from steam than he did DLSite, so not surprised.