What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i don't get the math test. No matter what i answer it takes my answer as wrong no matter what. I mean come on ..i know how to add 9+1 ... But even if i pick the right answer i get it wrong.

Dragantis

Reputation score
i don't get the math test. No matter what i answer it takes my answer as wrong no matter what. I mean come on ..i know how to add 9+1 ... But even if i pick the right answer i get it wrong.
You have to use mouse middle button.

Reputation score
You need to use middle mouse button to answer the math questions, same for cumming during lewd scenes.
Glass lady is top tank girl which appears in the 1st mountain area once you have bonded enough with blondie.
You give insects to blondie by clicking the green pencil in the messy room.

cscscscs

Reputation score
So I have the dvd from the gatcha-man that someone said unlocks the bathroom scenes, but I don't know how exactly you're supposed to trigger it. Is it a timing thing? I got it on the 13th.

cscscscs

Reputation score
The item description for the DVD says "Deep in the night, watch it on TV"
I google translated that but for whatever reason it just doesn't trigger. I tried mountain hiking when it's pitch dark outside to get rid of all my action points then drink that action point soda but that didn't work. Do I also need to wait for rng to give me a kitchen/living room that's empty?

Reputation score
Just select the option to stay awake when everyone else is asleep, go to the salon and click the TV.
It will play the DVD but I have no clue how it's linked to the toilets yet.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
An easy way to max out stats quickly with the girls is to start off with bath skill, then max out your fishing skill and buy out as much lure as possible. Spending your time fishing is required for the yellow back-pigtail's girl's study meter alongside bugs, as well as having a chance to give you present boxes. These present boxes can either give you 20+ affection on the pink or max out the blue study bar once you gift it to them. Fishing also gives you a small amount of points used to gain skills, so it's a good way to grind for skill points.

You can do the dish-washing mini-game for easy money, as long you don't mess up the perfect bonus is pretty good. Buying sodas or the item that increases the white sperm counter for sexy time is another good way to quickly gain skill points. If you ever have shit RNG, just save scum each time, pressing F5 restarts the game for quick access to the main menu.

This game has a fair amount of grind, I suggest you do that first before you fap, otherwise you might lose your boner before the next big scene.

cscscscs

Reputation score
Just select the option to stay awake when everyone else is asleep, go to the salon and click the TV.
It will play the DVD but I have no clue how it's linked to the toilets yet.
there's an option to stay awake? I was under the impression that when it's dark out and you're out of action points, the only way to move to the next day was to do one of the green pencil minigames which i thought locked you into sleeping with one of the girls.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can someone help me with textractor? everytime it translates it picks up some random lines.

like in this case, this is the text in the game (わ……よく分かったね?)
and this is what the program picks up (わ……よく分かったね?わわわ………………よよよくくく分分分かかかっっったたたねねね???)

is there a way to delete the extra text?

Reputation score
On the bottom right there's big white letters, it's to skip time / fast forward, if you do this during the night (Pick the second option with yellow letters) you'll enter the "dead of night" timezone.
First option is to choose who to sleep with

cscscscs

Reputation score
On the bottom right there's big white letters, it's to skip time / fast forward, if you do this during the night (Pick the second option with yellow letters) you'll enter the "dead of night" timezone.
First option is to choose who to sleep with
oh damn, I didn't know that white text was actually a button all this time. Thank you.

Reputation score
You need to stay on top of the fish icon as much as possible (by making your cursor go up or down via left mouse) until you catch it.
It's like a consecutive same spot game
I also found out that you can unlock a bathroom and shower scene in the "talent tree" after watching the dvd, it doesn't appear otherwise.

Last edited:

Krais24

Lurker
Reputation score
My machine translator (cliplogger) with this game became crazy XD, it is repeat the money i have and doesn't translate the rest :(

Azazel-san

Reputation score
Guys what a trigger for the Blonde. I'm stuck on an 80% pink stripe. I can’t go any further

This game is too complicated ((((

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
About the side-character people, like the shopkeeper... you guys mention use the computer but which choice to pick? 'study','H' or 'Fun'?

And the kids at the playground, how do i trigger the quest.

Aside from the shopkeeper and bug catcher. The dlsite feature a woman in a swimsuit. I assume it requires me to stay in the beach or something?

Also, what are these items with someone's face on it. 1 of them causes the title to have cum. What about the others.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
okay, so the dev updated the game;

fixed most of the reported bugs
adjusted difficulty for several mini-games.
NEW GAME +
etc.

and dev also posted how to see the events for 3 main characters + three/foursome.
ain't gonna translate cuz ima slowpoke.