What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

cscscscs

Reputation score
The main treat is the gallery mode allowing you to see the threesome and foursome animations, sadly if you want to see the non pixel art stuff (event pictures or sub female leads) you'll have to do the game yourself.
If you go through 20 days of the game donating to the shrine I believe it unlocks a red button in the gallery mode which unlocks all event scenes and such

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bought this game as soon as it come out. Just finished it. I love this game as much as their previous game. Definitely bigger fan of them now.

Sad about beach girl remove and bug that hasn't fix. Hopefully it fix soon as it seem to have interesting mini-game

it seem people complain about bug for progressing the girl. I can assure that you can get all the girl to max just fine.
Just make sure to know their trigger and max bottom bar with their current max %

Edit: I saw 2 new position with new update. No clue how to unlock them yet. about to dive in and see.

Last edited:

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
on 2nd gameplay focusing max affection, well, just need to know the conditions to unlock the new poses from the updates.
Im interested on mating press skill tree there.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
on 2nd gameplay focusing max affection, well, just need to know the conditions to unlock the new poses from the updates.
Im interested on mating press skill tree there.
"Plan to be implement after update"

.- . so...future content?

If you can give me the screenshot I can probably tell you what it say.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock the side characters? Like shop girl and lolicon girl?
shop girl - check the PC everyday after (forgot when they mention you can use the pc), until u see a picture with bear then click the bear by the shop
loli girl (not lolicon cuz it depicting the guy who lust for loli) - keep playing that game in the park with the boys / on the 5th event u can find the boy in the park at night time / then just keep going there on afternoon and play once a day

while on it the other 3 girl are
teacher - again when they talk about track team go to school and find the teacher there... need max physical about 150 (can be gained by climbing the moountain - higher activity left = higher gain) and just keep going
bug girl (time sensitive) - forgot what day but again when the family talk about a girl climbing tree in forest after 2nd holiday... go to mountain and you will see her there, sell her all rare 1 2 3 4 bug and fish
beach girl - after 3rd holiday when they talk about undersea treasure she will pop on beach 2nd map - this 1 is bugged and u can H her straight away

Last edited:
Reputation score
shop girl - check the PC everyday after (forgot when they mention you can use the pc), until u see a picture with bear then click the bear by the shop
loli girl (not lolicon cuz it depicting the guy who lust for loli) - keep playing that game in the park with the boys / on the 5th event u can find the boy in the park at night time / then just keep going there on afternoon and play once a day

while on it the other 3 girl are
teacher - again when they talk about track team go to school and find the teacher there... need max physical about 150 (can be gained by climbing the moountain - higher activity left = higher gain) and just keep going
bug girl (time sensitive) - forgot what day but again when the family talk about a girl climbing tree in forest after 2nd holiday... go to mountain and you will see her there, sell her all rare 1 2 3 4 bug and fish
beach girl - after 3rd holiday when they talk about undersea treasure she will pop on beach 2nd map - this 1 is bugged and u can H her straight away
I appreciate your detailed reply! Would you happen to know how to unlock the new positions also? Thank you again!

Funsizelife

Reputation score
Maaaan I wished the actual Hcontent was better. For the amount of work I placed in, they're not the most fappable content lol.

I did really enjoy the game, despite it being bugged out in my first playthrough. I guess I'm a sucker for these SoL hentai games.

Can't wait for Illusion's new game.

Texxon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dont get the study game man.. people said to middle click to lock answer... but nothing works..

I go to the correct answer with left mouse and thenI right click to lock the bar at its position.. and then I tried every single key possible on my keyboard but the timer runs out.. tried middle mouse aswell of course. but nothing,
As someone mentionned to me haha don't forget to use the middle mouse button to select your answer :p (i asked the same question)

matcrazy9

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know if anyone mention about this but when I was fishing at the river, I found the suspicious folder and it's an another dvd that you can watch at midnight and you can gain toilet charge skill

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I appreciate your detailed reply! Would you happen to know how to unlock the new positions also? Thank you again!
from what i know there no new position. (at least by the skill list)
if u wonder why some ppl have more position as screenshot above, it because they updated their game (its mention in dlsite ver there additional content on update game)
but again im not sure if i missed anything here...:rolleyes:

Regarding the game...
Personaly like these theme of summer vacation where u free to roam around.
But i agree the content felt abit too small, maybe add more girls in future with their own mini game ? =P

vybertron

Reputation score
Im maybe a bit dumb but is there a way to end h scene other than black out?

usamiharu

Reputation score
You can end H-scene by clicking the scroll wheel to cum so you won't black out aka depleting your stamina just like choosing answer on the Math mini-game.
If you meant ending literally the scene click on the Shota-kun picture.

Haovoc

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content.
Mod edit: Image removed due to underage content.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finishing the game once will unlock the gallery room/endless play, finishing the game and having made 20 offerings to the offering box at the mountain will unlock a big red button in the gallery that will unlock every scene and skill in that mode.

It becomes an option in the title screen.