What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I think you need just the 1.02 version to apply the 1.03 correctly. I tried patching the 1.00 (downloaded the full save too), went into gallery and there was a bug where the MC jizzes his pants repeatedly, not allowing for any gameplay. Not sure if anyone else got it to work, just saying what I've experienced
Where do you guys get patches from ?

cscscscs

Reputation score
I think you need just the 1.02 version to apply the 1.03 correctly. I tried patching the 1.00 (downloaded the full save too), went into gallery and there was a bug where the MC jizzes his pants repeatedly, not allowing for any gameplay. Not sure if anyone else got it to work, just saying what I've experienced
So I went from base game to 1.03. I also had the random pants jizz the first time and some weird glitches but I remembered the dev saying something about try saving the save files again in the game and something should resolve so I tried resaving all my save files (loading them up and then just saving them again) and I think that made everything mostly okay. I still have a back up though. As for the new positions, I think the descriptions of them still say to be implemented in another update so I think the icons are there but they still haven't put them into the game yet. Sad because I really like mating press...

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Mod edit: link removed due to underage contetnt
Is it possible for someone to use auto-translation on this one ?

Hopefully a full translation could happen sometimes in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magdragons

Reputation score
Gonna wait till the new skills are implemented before updating my patch. Since the game is gettting updated every day or 2 its not worth it at the moment.

Bejartislost

Reputation score
Gonna wait till the new skills are implemented before updating my patch. Since the game is gettting updated every day or 2 its not worth it at the moment.
It's worth upgrading to 1.03 since there is a new npc in the school gym that sells affection and work quota items.

cscscscs

Reputation score
Yeah, now you just need to farm money instead of save scumming until you have 15 kira kira (?) boxes so you can easily max affections in the first two weeks.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don’t. It says future implementation. In Succumate there was a super skill that had ahegao and a little inflation. I hope it comes back.
Oh man, that would be nice. Need those Ahegao again.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You don’t. It says future implementation. In Succumate there was a super skill that had ahegao and a little inflation. I hope it comes back.
sorry if i ask this, but are you sure there was a skill like that? because i have the 1.04 and i don't remember ever seeing it

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody know if the machine translation posted early in this thread works with version 1.04?

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there any point in doing stuff with the dad? I know you can give him items, but I don't even get why you would.

cscscscs

Reputation score
So is there any point in doing stuff with the dad? I know you can give him items, but I don't even get why you would.
You can give him items? Personally I find it kinda fun to ask for ecchi or 3/4p while he's passed out drunk in the living room. Also I think if you get his awareness up to 100 you get a bad end?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe some people aren't sleep raping, wife-stealing, cousin corrupting semen demons? Maybe we just want to chill out for our summer vacation, spend a little time broing out with our uncle and let him know we appreciate his hospitality. The man is letting us stay in his home and feeding us for FREE after all.

noluck

Reputation score
To reduce his suspicion basically. Other than that you fuck his wife and daughters.