What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is suspicion that meter at the bottom of the 4 meters on the character sheet? I've had 0 interaction with that thing whatsoever.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Is suspicion that meter at the bottom of the 4 meters on the character sheet? I've had 0 interaction with that thing whatsoever.
No, suspicion is the number that show up when you talk to them.

The last of the 4 meters is 'satisfaction' from whatever sexual act you're doing with them. If you end the current sexual session with 100+ satisfaction they'll give you an item as a bonus.

involk4

Reputation score
can anyone show me how to quit the make love scene when the game alert the stamina on low point . can't seem to quit it eventhough i press all the buttons

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can anyone show me how to quit the make love scene when the game alert the stamina on low point . can't seem to quit it eventhough i press all the buttons
middle mouse to cum, or just click the kid's standing pic and chose the second option.

fringgs

Reputation score
Is there a way to keep repeating the Toilet and Bathroom scene?
Whenever you do the H-scene there and done, you're just done... and the girls are just laying stump there, wish you could do them over again.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is there a way to keep repeating the Toilet and Bathroom scene?
Whenever you do the H-scene there and done, you're just done... and the girls are just laying stump there, wish you could do them over again.
you can't but you can do the toilet position in making love mode, the 4th option when interact with the girls,

Reputation score
Can someone kindly recommend a text hooker program? I've tried downloading a couple and they don't seem to work, appreciate it a lot! :D

fringgs

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
you can't but you can do the toilet position in making love mode, the 4th option when interact with the girls,
Yeah that toilet position is perfect, but what i mentioned is more i want to be repeatable, there is someone here who posted something about "Cheesing the game" couple of post above this.
Mod Edit: Image removed due to underaged content.
and when you do that you will have an option to open this section in-game where you can turn on/off something that i can't read since its in Japanese so maybe you can actually repeat them.
just need to know which to turn on since this shit got like 1-600 options lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah that toilet position is perfect, but what i mentioned is more i want to be repeatable, there is someone here who posted something about "Cheesing the game" couple of post above this.View attachment 25845
and when you do that you will have an option to open this section in-game where you can turn on/off something that i can't read since its in Japanese so maybe you can actually repeat them.
just need to know which to turn on since this shit got like 1-600 options lol
even if you can, the animation will return to the point when the girl is not fucked, because the thing you want to do is not in the script, so that you can do your thing again or you probably crash the game. xD

fringgs

Reputation score
even if you can, the animation will return to the point when the girl is not fucked, because the thing you want to do is not in the script, so that you can do your thing again or you probably crash the game. xD
Okay that makes sense, didn't think of that part lol

Magdragons

Reputation score
No new poses yet. They are in the game data but cant unlock them yet. Im happy about the post that they are gonna make DLC for the game though.

AppleKing

Reputation score
Can anyone list the requirements for each heroine scene on the vacation trips at the end of each week?

vynnagre

Reputation score
so is there any way to do 3p and 4p? add the add pile diver and sleeping back to that list, i think this is the only thing i can do no matter how i try, i cant unlock it (or anyone can share a full save)

Last edited:

kutechip1

Reputation score
how to unlock beach girl ? they mention treasure something but when i go to beach she is not there

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So the way to raise suspicion is to have loud sex with 1 of the girls? What determines the level that gets raised? Length of time at max volume? Sperm levels before climaxing?
I had heard you can fish up gifts to accelerate suspicion, but it seems to just help progression bars.

Uh how exactly do you do the running minigame?
Magic. U left click the blue spots and right click the red. It seems like the combo can really accelerate the speed, but fuck me its fast.

usamiharu

Reputation score
Magic. U left click the blue spots and right click the red. It seems like the combo can really accelerate the speed, but fuck me its fast.
Yeah its stupidly fast wish they could dial it down its not like extra heroines is going to have 10+ h-scene.

Magdragons

Reputation score
The beach girl was disabled due to the bugged minigame she gave. Dont think she has been fixed yet.